[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could i sue my parents for giving birth to me? i regard it as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (54KB, 1310x726px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
54KB, 1310x726px
could i sue my parents for giving birth to me? i regard it as a crime to reproduce when you are fucking subhuman, it is extremely immoral to spawn such subhuman offspring (myself). I am jewish manlet with an ugly face and a 6x5 penis.

so, would i be able to sue them and seize all their assets/money?
>>
Come back in a few years when you are 18.
>>
>>17656017
this
>>
>>17656017
i am 19
>>
Let's pretend you aren't a troll for a second. You go see a laywer. Now the lawyer does not laugh you out ofhis office and will say 'Hmm ,what law specifically does the act of giving birth to an unwilling participant, violate?' (Hint:none. You have no case.)

It's not unlawful to be retarded unfortunately.
>>
>>17656046
no my case would be

my parents reproduced knowing their offspring would endure a sub-standard quality of life do their own defective genetics.

extremely extremely immoral.
>>
>>17656064
I'm not arguing whether its immoral or not, i'm arguing that there isn't any fucking law in the books that they could throw at your parents. Cheating on your gf is immoral but there is no law against cheating, and she couldnt sue you for cheating on her.

You are over 18 your parents dont technically owe you anything. All they are required to do by law is feed you and make sure you're not abused.
>>
>>17656081
well there should be a fucking law
>>
>>17656006
>could i sue my parents for giving birth to me?
no but I'd like to sue them for giving birth to you
>>
>>17656088
I am sorry anon but the world is not fair. At least you are learning this now. You have a lot of energy to spend so get revenge on your parents by living well and never speaking to them again, or something. Dump them in a group home when they are old and never visit them. I don't know. Just get out of their house as it doesnt sound like being around them is doing you any good
>>
>>17656097
why do you have to be a smartass
>>
>>17656110
beats being a dumbass
>>
>>17656113
you don't know what it's like to miss out due to factors completely out of ones control
>>
>>17656117
I don't, eh?

everybody misses out on something. focus on what you can control instead of pitching a tantrum over what you can't control.
>>
>>17656006
>could i sue my parents for giving birth to me?
no
>i regard it as a crime to reproduce when you are fucking subhuman
What you regard as a crime =/= how the law operates
How the fuck would you come to this conclusion?
>I am jewish manlet with an ugly face and a 6x5 penis.
That explains everything.
>>
>>17656122
>everybody misses out on something.

not true. Majority of guys my age get their cocks tended to by moderately attractive females in what is supposed to be quote unquote is 'the best time of your life', or at the very least have a decent social circle

i have neither
>>
OP is a well known troll on /r9k/. Stop feeding it so it goes back to its containment board.
>>
>>17656123
>That explains everything.

it does your right
>>
>>17656126
ok fine. I don't go on /r9k/, so I have no idea what the troll of the week is there.
>>
>>17656098
what a retarded post

fuck you
>>
File: 1474222073008.jpg (66KB, 408x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474222073008.jpg
66KB, 408x720px
>>17656006
No, but you can channel your energy and follow pic related, it's a cost effective solution to all your (autistic) problems.
>>
>>17656188
is 'kys' just your go-to reply when you read something that doesn't resonate with you?
>>
>>17656193
Problem: you were born
Solution: kill yourself

Undeniable logic.
>>
File: images.jpg (19KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 425x346px
>>17656193
Are you new here?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.