[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 31

File: 9TRgyBjyc[2].png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[2].png
82KB, 1360x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>17655991
Bump
(Why your not a mod)
>>
Manon here, I really want to find love and get married, and have lots of kids. But I really want to have sex. Should I hold out for my wife or should I fuck some sluts now while looking for a suitable mate for life, bearing in mind that I am not a virgin
>>
>>17655983

I don't think my friend would go to AA...He admits he has a problem but sees so problem in that being a problem, if it makes sense. He says multiple times that he wants to die before he's 40 because fuck getting old and he likes the life of drugs. He's actually really fucked up but sometimes he's actually ok and not bad. He told me I should sell my prescription drugs that I get legitimately to make good money. He told me that I play piano really well and it's beautiful. I hope I painted a good enough picture of him. I don't know how I could get him to want to go to AA. He doesn't like to talk about feelings. I wrote a lot sorry but I think I'm already mourning the loss of him. I kind of just want to let him go, because I already had to go through this with someone else before. But i know i shouldn't feel guilty because he is not me. But there might be a chance i could help him
>>
>>17656019
I'm really drunk. Should I have sex or wait for marriage, even though I'm not a virgin?
>>
>>17656030
If you're not a virgin already, you can have sex
Why would you have to stop having sex while waiting for having a wife ? Maybe the girl you fucked will be your wife one day
>>
Girls,

Why would you complain on Facebook that you are single by posting song about men being bad, "funny" pics about you being single and so on ? Just to have attention ? Or to call out to your interested male friends ?

I like this girl but because of reasons we drifted apart before I could make a move and I think she know I wanted to
I don't know if I should ask her to go out sometimes and make a move because it feels like she's just being an attention whore
>>
File: Tafazzi.gif (707KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
Tafazzi.gif
707KB, 320x242px
Girls,
Let's make a premise: i'm not ugly. But is it true that you don't really care about looks? I often hear girls chat about the hotness of males (to the point that once i've heard two GROWN WOMEN, in their 30s, talking about how a good looking girl should never date a ugly guy), and i would like to know, maybe in %, how important is being good looking.
>>
>>17655995
No, you should just BEE yourself ;)
>>
My flatmate just told a bunch of people that I'm very rude, in front of me. When I asked her why, she said it is because a few days ago, she made me put on her lipstick and I said I looked like a clown and wiped it off. I told her I wouldn't like it beforehand and I didn't want to, so I'm not sure what she expected... it was expensive lipstick though, Jeffree Star or whatever.

So anyway, just hoping someone will tell me if I'm actually rude, or if she's overexaggerating.
>>
I'm a straight male. What would you girls do if the guy you're with asked you to anal play him?
>>
(i'm a guy)
Should I tell my best female friend (well it's basically my only friend atm), who asked me out some months ago (I know her for years, but since she broke with her bf recently, we got closer, and she grew feelings for me) after I rejected her that:
1. I might had desired her years ago (when she was in couple) but not anymore because we're friends & it matters more to me.
2. I'm bi, and I have a crush on a guy since a while (and it might be serious who knows, well I hope so); I'd love to talk about it with someone because being in the closet starts to weight on me.

I think she might be hurt: I know that my female exes didn't appreciated any expressions of my gay/bi feelings (ie. "anon, I hope you won't turn gay once I left you").
idk
Should I be completely honest with her?
>>
>meet girl online
>talk nearly every day for months
>write long messages to each other about all sorts of topics, have a surprising amount of stuff in common
>eventually meet up with her
>pretty nervous but we end up hanging out for 9 hours straight just talking ,eating food and seemingly enjoying eachother's company
>tells me she would like to hang out with me again soon
>fast forward to the next week
>talk to her online as usual
>she tells me she's super busy and doesn't have the energy to reply to me for awhile

So she just doesn't like me anymore or what? Even after our "meet up" went better than I thought it would? I don't even care that much if she doesn't like me in a romantic sense, I just want to maintain a friendship with her which seems like she doesn't want anymore. I've analysed that day over and over again in my head but I still don't know how I could have seriously fucked up as nothing stands out to me.
>>
>>17656367
Maybe she is super busy and doesn't have the energy to talk for a while ?
>>
>>17656371
But I know for a fact that's bullshit because she's frequently online and the last message I sent her was only a couple paragraphs long, which a week later she still hasn't responded to.
>>
>>17656367
she realized you aren't attractive
>>
Do women like man booty?
>>
>>17656390
Yes they do
>>
>>17656243
Well, I wouldn't want to have a relationship with someone I don't find attractive at all, but I wouldn't want to have a relationship with someone just because he is attractive.
I can't tell you how important it is in percentage.
It's 100% important in a way, because even if you were the best match for me, even if you had an amazing personality and all, if I didn't find you attractive at all, I wouldn't be able to bring myself t date you. On the other hand, even if you were the hottest guy I've ever met, if your looks are all I like about you, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to like you or be with you.
So, 100% and 0%.

Other two things that I think I should mention are that
(1) attractiveness isn't objective. You can be a 8/10 for me and a 6/10 for my best friend.
(2) an attractive personality makes you look hotter. I noticed that since I like my boyfriend's personality, I find him a thousand more attractive than guys that look similar to him.
>>
>>17656283
>I'm a straight male. What would you girls do if the guy you're with asked you to anal play him?
I'd be totally down for it because I have a huge kink for anal play.
But I'm 100% sure that you can find some other girl who will think it is repulsive, or call you gay for it.
It's really just about her preferences.
>>
File: 1474424681530.jpg (63KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474424681530.jpg
63KB, 600x576px
Girls
I've been super liked by a pretty chill/ hot girl on tinder.
I'm just out of a long term relationship and my texting game/dating game is not too notch.

What do I send thus girl in wonder for us to meet and stuff? I'm NOT looking for a hookup. At thus point I just need a girl friend, that may turn in a girlfriend.
But back to my issue, just teach me some common stuff to text about, and stuff.to avoid.

Thanks
>>
>>17656395
Is it the size or the shape that's most important?
>>
>>17656437
I don't know, ask an actual woman
Both, I'd say ?
>>
File: 1436358463736.jpg (11KB, 206x213px) Image search: [Google]
1436358463736.jpg
11KB, 206x213px
>>17655991

[spoiler]Sorry for the long post. Girls[/spoiler]

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
>Fuck off

Kek, who?

Anyway, I have a an issue. I have a female friend who is in this weird/bad relationship.
She likes him, they made out a couple of times over 3 years but the dude doesn't want anything. Yet, sometimes he tells her he loves her (shit I really can't be opinionated much)
She gets sad and cries a lot. She is piratically a booty call. What am I supposed to do at this point? I think I should just ignore it but sometimes I don't think outside the box.

>Did you approach this matter?
She approached first and after that, yes. I was very patient and supportive the first couple of times, but now I changed my tone (without insulting). We then stopped talking about it when she knew I didn't approve.
>Do you like her?
There was some tension in the beginning, but no. I've only loved one person.
>Do you know the guy?
Not personally, I've played online with him. He is manipulative.
>Why do you care?
pic related
>>
What are the signs if a girl just wants to have sex and nothing else?
>>
>>17656028
Maybe you should go to Al-Anon, which is for the loved ones of addicts. Particularly if you've gone through this before. It isn't easy for you and you should reach out. It's normal to feel shitty about this shitty situation. Get some help.
>>
>>17656273
She's either over exaggerating, making a bad joke, or ridiculously sensitive (if she's implying that you implied that she looks like a clown in that lipstick)
>>
>>17656351
>I might had desired her years ago (when she was in couple) but not anymore because we're friends & it matters more to me.
Don't fucking say this. This sounds like it's too late. Just leave it.

Yeah sure, tell her you're bi. For one, she's not an ex, so she won't be thinking any idiotic "I turned you gay" bullshit. For two, more people understand the concept of bisexuality these days. For three, maybe it'll be easier for her to cope if she thinks you're more interested in guys.
>>
>>17656425
>What do I send thus girl in wonder for us to meet and stuff? I'm NOT looking for a hookup.
Invite her to a neutral place, like a cafe, for a lunch date. Don't go somewhere dark in the evening with alcoholic drinks.
>>
>>17656452
>>Why do you care?
>pic related
Then get over it. You're being controlling and milking a hero complex. You can't save her, you can't make her see her errors. You've already told her that you disapprove, that's all you can do. You can lead hoes to water but can't make them drink.
>>
File: 1444826593981.jpg (150KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444826593981.jpg
150KB, 600x450px
Ladies am I being unreasonable?

My birthday is coming up and I really enjoy camping. I asked my friend circle about it and they all seemed really keen. All except my GF and one other girl.

They both dislike the idea of going without proper toilets, for just one over night stay.

I offered to get a tent cubicle that doubles as a shower and set them up a good substitute. Just with a hole in the ground, instead of a flush. Still have tp and hand wash of course.

But according to my GF, I am being an unreasonable cunt. I find it hard to believe I am when im trying to come up with a really good middle ground and all she can give me is, "its so fucked" and "its gross".

So ladies of /adv/ am I being an unreasonable cunt?
>>
>>17656487
No.
Why don't you go alone with them?
>>
Would you date a guy with no friends?
>>
>>17656492
>Would you date a guy with no friends?
In theory, yes. In practice, probably not.
If someone doesn't have friends at all there probably is some major flaw in his personality. Plus I'm scared that someone with no one else to count on will get clingy or overly attached to me.
>>
>>17656487

Seems unnecessary to force people to participate in activity they hate. Just go with your mates who don't mind it and have a good time. The atmosphere will probably be better without your gf there to complain. Do something else together with her later.
>>
>>17656485
I know, but what could I tell her? Just "hey let's date"? I'm a straightforward guy but girls kinda think it's creepy
>>
>>17656490
>>17656495

Seconding this.
>>
File: Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg (80KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg
80KB, 800x570px
>>17656490
>>17656497
I did say this was an option, but she got all shitty because 'birthdays are important'. And she thinks I already spend too much time with friends over her.

I feel like no matter what I say, she gets upset with it. But I don't want to change my plans to suit them.

I did say that I would like her to come camping. Its something I like doing and I want to share it with her. I honestly don't see a reason why she can't give it a go for an over night stay.

I do things for her that i'm not comfortable with. Why cant she do the same for me?
>>
How do I stop being shy around girls?
>>
>>17656499
You say, "Hey, would you like to meet for coffee this weekend? Maybe Saturday afternoon?"
>>
>>17656516

Clearly she's more selfish than you then. But it's no use complaining to us about it. Have a good conversation about it with her and tell her what you've told us. That it's important for you and you'd like to share it with her. Maybe if she understands how important it is to you, she will deal with it. If not, then tell her that you'd rather go without her than take her along on a trip she'll hate. If you can't come up with a compromise then try to find some sort of a solution both can live with. This is hardly something to fight about, unless it's a repetitive issue.
>>
>>17656516
She can. She doesn't want to.

It is your birthday, not hers. If birthdays are so important for her, she could do a small sacrifice and spend a nice day with you. You shouldn't be forced to spend your birthday doing something you don't enjoy doing because she doesn't want to do what you liked.
If she wants to spend time with you, she can either do what you please or compromise and do some other activity before you leave or after you come back.
>>
>>17656487
>>17656516
It'd be unreasonable if you insisted. She's being rude to call you names for even suggesting this.

Sounds like she thinks that you like your friends more than her. She's being insecure and controlling. She thinks that your birthday should be spent with her because she's the ~most important thing in your life~ and that you have no need for anyone other than her.

I'd fully expect my boyfriend to choose his friends and a good time over my squeamishness.

If you want to appease her, do something the two of you before you leave on your trip.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>17656521
Unfortunately, its become repetitive. She doesn't seem to have the capacity to communicate to me effectively or compromise fairly.

>>17656522
I agree with this. This sounds reasonable.

Honestly, I think girl could be amazing if she wasn't so closed minded about things.
>>
>>17656492
And when I mention no friends, I am really referring to close friends, and not just acquaintances

I don't think that acquaintances are very important (aside from the potential pathway to a friendship I guess), or at least they're not any more important than watching movies or playing video games.

Which is why I don't have any acquaintances either
>>
>>17656273
Your flatmate sounds like a big baby.
>>
>>17656533
I can totally understand your girlfriend, but sometimes you just put up with amazingly boring shit to make the person you love happy.
At the end even the most boring, disgusting evening is fine if you know that they're having the time of their life.

Today's my boyfriend's birthday. We travelled 5 hours to see a match of his favourite sport team.
I have been contemplating the possibility of killing myself since we left the house.
The things you do for love.
>>
>>17656495
Some of us actually are unable to make friends that are trustworthy but i guess it's my personality right? Not yours being a stuck up bitch that would only consider someone if they have a villa and a fucking ferrari.
>>
File: 5shzw.jpg (60KB, 480x435px) Image search: [Google]
5shzw.jpg
60KB, 480x435px
>>17656545
See that sounds well and good. But did you complain about it the whole time through, only to say weeks later it was a really good time.
>>
>>17656492
>>17656535
I'm a very bubbly social person. Him having friends is important to me because it mirrors my personality and values. Spending time with my boyfriend and his friends is some of the best fun I have.
Another reason why I find it important, is that I don't want to be my boyfriend's only social and/or emotional outlet. My ex didn't have any close friends, and only could turn to me when he was lonely. It was stressful trying to juggle his time consuming needs versus my own schedule and my own need for decompression time.

These things are all about being compatible with your needs.
>>
>>17656553
>Some of us actually are unable to make friends that are trustworthy but i guess it's my personality right?
Yes, probably. If everyone else is wrong for you, then there's probably something wrong with you.
>>
>>17656554
Not even fucking once.
I smiled, bought him the fucking ticket for the event, booked a fancy hotel and I am even wearing sexy lingerie for when we get back to the hotel.
I am a fucking 10/10 girlfriend today.
>>
File: 1437748764883.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437748764883.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>17656556
Holy shit. Are you me. But a girl version.

I've been trying to get my GF friends since I met her. She doesn't see the importance of them. And gets super shitty when I have a guys night once a fortnight.
>>
Do girls fantasize about being impregnated? Impregnating my gf is the hottest thing I can imagine. I think she share the fetish but doesn't want to imply that she actually wants to be pregnant.

I don't mean "desire to have babies" I mean the actual being impregnated.
>>
>>17656553
>Not yours being a stuck up bitch that would only consider someone if they have a villa and a fucking ferrari
You become a self fulfilling prophecy if you channel your social frustration into bitterness.
These anons don't know you. They don't know your situation and can't be talking personally to you.
No friends can be an indicator of something wrong, correct? Us pointing that out doesn't mean that you are automatically questionable. What that calls for is you clarifying.
If you had fallings out with friends, it doesn't matter how friendly person you are. You're left with no friends! Most of us have been there. If you clarify to us that this is why you're left friendless, you'll be met with sympathy and people sharing their similar stories.

Instead, you got hostile. You're frustrated with people making assumptions about you, so you bit back at this person. This person who represents everyone who snubbed you.
They are not all those people, though. They're just one anon, who is probably remembering someone they knew who was bad news.

If you bite your tongue when you want to spit venom, you're given the opportunity to be patient and kind. You might be surprised at the reactions you get
>>
>>17656567
>Do girls fantasize about being impregnated?

Are girls a hive mind? It seems you should talk to your girlfriend instead of asking random internet strangers.
>>
>>17656567

Well, I can't speak for all women, but at least for me the idea of impregnation is the biggest turn off there is. Even with modern contraception methods the possibility of getting pregnant a constant source of stress and generally when it comes to sex I just try not to think of the possibility, because otherwise the crippling fear would make sure I'd never have sex again.
>>
>>17656567
Some do, some don't.
The best way to know what your girlfriend likes is talk to her about it.

Personally, yes.
>>
>>17656566
Let me tell you, it doesn't get better unless she recognizes her insecurities. You two have different values and different needs. You both need to empathize with the other and find compromises. And the compromise can't be "I want you to see your friends less because it makes me feel bad". Go, what action can you take to make her feel better? If she had a fun hobby day planned when you go out? Would it be calling her before OR after you go to tell her about your day? I'd suggest against before and after. Would it be to make sure you have a hot date planned for the two of you for her to look forward to?

If she can't admit that you need friends, it gets worse. I was with my ex for three years. To appease him, I accidentally isolated myself from everyone around me. I only had him. And I was up the walls.
>>
>>17656567
How important are common interests? Me and my gf have the exact same life values but our music tastes are pretty different.. two of my friends have the same kinda tastes as her but she just seems to love me more no matter what... whats up with that?
>>
>>17656567
Personally, thinking of children at all during sex is a turn off to me. I know some girls who have that fetish, though
>>
>>17656583
As a guy it stresses me out too. No way I'd be ready for kids until at least another 2 years. If the condom feels weird and I have to check it or put on a new one, a lot of times I won't be able to cum after.

But the idea of both of us wanting a child and her wanting me to impregnate her is like, one of the only reason I bother existing on this earth.
>>
>>17656589
>the exact same life values
This is the more important one.
You might cultivate a playlist of music you both like/tolerate for you to listen to while you're together, but it's really no big deal.
For some people, music is their life, so it might be more important. But that goes into life values.
>>
>>17656563
This line of thought is faulty at best. If a fish dies out of the sea, there's still nothing wrong with the sea and everything wrong with the environment the fish is in.

I didn't follow your convo but your reply caught my attention. To the guy you replied, I suggest do a 180 and change your environment and friend group.
That's what I did and although it feels bad to be alone, it's a melancholic sort of bad, not the suicidal bad when you're with the wrong crowd.

Also never chase after girls. Never.
>>
I am almost sure she is ignoring me, and I guess the appropriate course of action would be just to cut ties with her, for her sake.

But I'm not %100. I'm %99 sure.
If I cut ties I'll feel shitty and just have to get over it.

If I'm right and she's sick of me then I'll feel even more shitty.

What should I do? Ask her right? If I'm wrong I seem like a massive sperg.
Which I am lmao
>>
Ladies, have you ever told someone you're not interested in order to see if they'd actually remained persistent as friends?
>>
>>17656661
Leave a goodbye message that you know she will see. If she responds then you're in luck, if not then continue cutting her off.
>>
>>17656725
I'm not being ghosted really. There's just big hints that she doesn't wanna talk, but damn am I bad at reading between the lines.
>>
>>17656714
>have you ever told someone you're not interested in order to see if they'd actually remained persistent as friends?
No. I tell people I'm not interested in them when I'm not interested in them.
Also - I don't hang out with people who asked me out, ever.
>>
>>17656730
lol
>>
>>17655991
A really stupid question.

Why do some girls at their 18-20 have really large breasts? I mean I thought breast only get larger once you get pregnant.
>>
>>17655995
Have you exhausted all other options? Have you tried therapy, taking drugs, putting a true effort into self improvement/self help even if you don't believe it to be true? If you've answered yes to all of that, then sure. But I doubt you have, most people who consider suicide do so for stupid reasons they can easily fix if they just powered through it. I know this because I was there. Am I happy now? No, not in the slightest, and suicide is still an option I take comfort in just knowing it is an option. But you know what, I'm no longer thinking of doing it, at least not at the moment. I'm currently trying the bullshit self help crap, I don't believe in it, I don't think it'll actually do anything, but I don't believe I have the right to kill myself until I do. It's at least given me a nice distraction and goals to work for.

Idk what your specific issue is. I assume based on your posting itt it's something love/sex related. Work on your body first, it's the easiest to fix. You can always stand to lose some weight/bulk up depending on your sex. Try getting as close to possible as your ideal body type. When you look good, you can start to feel good. It'll be the first step.
>>
>>17656737
They're pregnant.
>>
>>17656737
>Why do some girls at their 18-20 have really large breasts? I mean I thought breast only get larger once you get pregnant.
Genetics. Everyone in my family has super large breasts (... my dad too, but that's just because he's fat).
I have large hips and large breasts. I had D cups before graduating middle school. Just fucking genes.
I will probably get breast reduction after I have kids.
>>
>>17656728
Well still leave one anyway. Tell her that if she doesn't really care then she should have said something. Tell her you had fun, etc.

Guilt trip the bitch and maintain your dignity.
>>
>>17656737
Breasts get temporarily larger with pregnancy, but size varies from person to person.
>>
>>17656019
Whatever makes you feel good anon. Keep in mind though that no sex is 100% safe, and you stand the odd chance of knocking up a bimbo even if you're careful. Do you want the bimbo to be the mother of your kids? Because another thing that sends good people running for the door is raising someone else's bastard. Your chances of getting that nice waifu is diminished by having kids with someone else, especially a ons you didn't plan anyway.

But in the end, people divorce like they change cars. Every 10 years or so, they get bored and upgrade for a newer, nicer model with low mileage. So in the end it probably doesn't matter. Love aint real, and if it is it has a shelf life. You'll likely experience love and marriage multiple times throughout your life.
>>17656215
Desperation and salt.
It's for both attention and to advertise your singleness in a desperate attempt to pull. Your turn off to this is expected though, and justified. When you've been single long enough, you start to get so desperate and salty about your being single that you reach this point of no return. The desperation just seeps out of you and everyone can see it. Even dudes who once might have gone for you see it and they noep out. She's probably hitting that point. The good news is, most of the time this issue is solved by actually rebounding, and she can snap back into a normal human being. It's a real catch 22.
>t. a bitter, salty, single woman of 5 years.
>>17656283
It's not my thing really, but as long as it's like, pegging (IE my asshole is not being penetrated or involved whatsoever) I'd be willing to try it at least. But it'll likely end up being one of those "birthday and special occasion" type sex acts.
>>
>>17656744
>I will probably get breast reduction after I have kids.
No please. Your husband is gonna feel bad. Seriously!
>>
>>17656351
mmm, neither of those things sound like a good thing to say. 1, because what good does it do? Your past interest means nothing. 2, because its kinda salt in the wounds to have the guy you like talk about the people he likes that aren't you. Regardless of their sex.
I can understand it's frustrating being in the closet and wanting someone to talk to about it, but someone who recently confessed to you is not a good person to do it with.
You might be able to get away with outing yourself, if you just want to talk about the hardships of keeping it secret and shit, but don't go talking about the specific dude you wanna bang.
>>
>>17656737
Genetics brah. No incest shit but my sister has really large breasts and so does my mom.
>>
>>17656769
He'll survive.
My back hurts a lot, they get in the way whatever I do, they hurt like crazy when I get on my period, finding clothes is fucking hell because I look like a porn actress with 90% of the tops.
He doesn't like large breasts all that much. He's more a butt guy.
Also - I'm going to go for something like C cups, not flat.
>>
>>17656776
Lift some weights if your back is that weak
>>
>>17656776
Yeah, you should get surgery now before you have permanent back injury.
>>
>>17656776
Okay, good reason. Do whatever will make you feel good.
>>
>>17656763
>>t. a bitter, salty, single woman of 5 years.
Are you conscious of any missed chance during those 5 years ?
Like, she had (and still has) a pretty good chance with me but she told me she wanted some distance twice already
I'm still there but I don't know if I want to pursue her actively
>>
>>17656737
Genes, not much else to it. Some people claim diet plays another role, idk how scientifically backed that is though.
Puberty hit me like a truck. I went to bed a flat chested little girl one night when I was 12, woke up the next morning with C cups.
Ok, I'm exaggerating a little bit, but it was really rapid for me. By the time I was 14, I was in a D cup bra. By the time I finished high school, I was at a full DD, just barely too small to comfortably wear DDD's, and that's where I've sat ever since.
Idk about pregnancy, since I never have and never will become pregnant, but the "enlarging" you see in pregnancy is mostly just due to milk production and also because of gaining weight in general to prepare for the baby. It's usually not permanent, and if it is it usually isn't that much of a difference that actually sticks. This is just info coming from the daughter of a lactation consultant.

But keep in mind anon, you're not done with puberty until sometime after 21 ish. So it's normal for women to still be experiencing growth and change well after 18.
When I grew tits the fast and got as large as I am, I discussed with my mom and doctor the possibility of breast reduction because my back hurt so bad. I was advised to wait until after 21 to decide on that, unless I ballooned up to something ridiculous for a teen like an F+ cup and I wasn't obese, because I was still growing and there wasn't much point in taking it out then.
>>
>>17656390
omg yes plz <3
>>
How have you guys cut your loses and got over knowing you'll never be with them?
>>
>>17656794
If you're a cute girl you can have a picture of my man booty from barbell back squats
>>
Guys,

Would you be ok if a girl (girlfriend) touched your butt a lot?
>>
>>17656481
>>17656771
thank you for advices!
I'm agree with anon #2 and I probably won't tell her anything; in some way I'm still too confused about my situation and this being out won't help me atm anyway. Few months later would be a better time.
>>
>>17656798
Yes. My GF loves my but and always try to put her hands in my pants when we get alone in some places. I don't care tho.
>>
>>17656789
Not really, because I got zero interest from anyone in those past 5 years, however until just recently someone has contacted me. I'll get to that in a second.
If you've expressed interest in her and shes said she wants space, it usually isn't a good sign for you. Because I'll tell ya, even though I'm hella desperate I still have standards. The dude who's contacted me recently, I just have no chemistry with. There was no spark, no common ground or interest. Even though I want desperately to force myself to like him because who knows if I'll ever get another chance, deep down I know it's pointless because I won't be happy anyway. I feel like I'd be dating him just for the sake of dating but I'd be looking for something better, and I just feel like that would be an awful thing to do to him and I don't want to be a cunt for my own personal gain. Especially since he is an overall good dude, idk why I don't have that connection with him, it's not like hes ugly or anything. We just don't click.

If I'm giving the benefit of the doubt, maybe this chick is feeling something similar. Shes desperate, but she doesn't feel it with you and doesn't want to just use you like that. Or maybe she just hasn't even hit that point of desperation at all yet where she'd even consider dating someone she didn't like just to feel better.
All you can do now is either watch from the sidelines and wait it out, or move on yourself and if she changes her mind, oh well.
>>
>>17656795
>How have you guys cut your loses and got over knowing you'll never be with them?
For my exes :
1) She did some bad shit to me so I just forgot her
2) I can't forget her and probably never will judging by the look of it, she was just perfect (except for the part where she broke up with me)
3) Just a slut, better off without her, forgot about her after 2 or 3 days

For other girls :
Mostly time or falling in love/oneitis again
>>
>>17656661
I was in the same situation as you a couple days ago (lol) thought this girl was ignoring me cause wasn't responding to my texts but she frfr didn't have her phone I'm just saying consider the 1% and don't jump to conclusions
>>
>>17656805
No problem mate. As for your bisexuality though, you should probably discuss it with someone though. Even if it's just your fellow faggots on 4chins, though that probably isnt the best outlet.
I'm about as straight as a board so I can't really commiserate with you, but my sisters gay and I remember how literally everyone knew it, but she insisted on staying in the closet out of fear (even though none of us was going to judge her for it at all). Staying in the closet so long just made her insufferable to be around, she was so unhappy and on edge I remember once I just got so frustrated with her I yelled at her "Just fucking say you're gay already goddamn nobody cares". Wasn't the best situation for any of us.
But I digress, if it's not that much of a struggle for you right now then that's cool too. Just don't let it eat at ya if it's bothering you. Talk to someone.
>>
>>17656808
Are you her ? What you are saying is so close to what happened it's weird (except for the "single during the past 5 years" part)

I'll just take your word for it, I'll just wait for her to make a move or for me to move on
Thanks and good luck
>>
>>17656772
>>17656776
> I look like a porn actress with 90% of the tops.
My sister got a breast reduction like a few months back after having constant back pain and inabilty to do things like bend down and pick stuff. She also said she recieved many perv feedbacks like "guys quickly look at me when something of me falls down and I move to pick it up", "i can't run or jump like other girls of my age do", etc and I really felt sorry for her and she's only 17!
>Ignore my bad English
>>
have you ever shared nudes?
>>
Guys-
I'm practically silent in bed, is that an issue?
Ive never actually had sex, but when I masturbate I'm literally completely silent basically until I reach the point right before orgasm, but even then It's just my breathing becomes suddenly rapid.
Idk if/when I do come to have sex with someone else, if I should just exaggerate my noises a little (not faking though!) so he'll know I'm still into it and enjoying it. My orgasms just come on so quickly without much build up, so it'll literally just be dead silence and then sudden breathing, maybe a quiet "ah", and then I'm done.
>>
>>17656776
I've heard about this, get breast reduction. A lot of girls with large breasts have achy backs, you don't want to cause harm to your back.
>>
>>17656815
Update!
She really feels happy now but doctor told her to take 3-4 months of healing time rest to get everything in that part working in the normal way.
>>
>>17656818
I am in the same situation, I'm a virgin but when I master bate I'm dead silent. Never came before desu
>>
>>17656814
Probably not lol, at least with my dude I've expressed the fact its been 5 years since I last dated to him. So if you are him you weren't listening.
But I also don't think I ever said I wanted space, at least not in those words. I said i have hang ups and to proceed with caution though.
>>
>>17656818
Everyone are silent when mastuirbating. The moaning and noises shit are just porn stuff.

Source : I thought the same about me until I had sex with my home tutor for the first time. I was really noisy. Glad parents were out that day.
>>
>>17656824
Forgot to add "during sex" before "porn stuff".
>>
>>17656823
Don't worry, I'm sure you're not
>>
>>17656822
I was in that position for most of my life. It took a looooonnngg time for me to get comfortable enough with my body and learn what got me going and where I needed to touch, how much pressure to put, how quickly I needed to move, and even what toys I needed to get there. I've still never orgasmed without a vibrator before, so I understand.
Keep at it, masturbation is a whole adventure of self discovery, as cheesy as it sounds.
>>17656824
Gotcha, I know porn aint realistic to some degree. I'm just not sure how else to express my enthusiasm you know? I don't wanna be a dead fish or anything.
>>
>>17656829
I think that's my problem, can't get my hands on toys. Maybe without toys is a longer journey
>>
>>17656829
>I'm just not sure how else to express my enthusiasm you know?
Don't worry man. You'll do real fine at the time of your first sex.
>>
>>17656780
I do. I've been working out to help with that since I was 15 or so. I did loads of physiotherapy.
It just hurts - my job requires standing for long time and shit.

>>17656815
>>17656820
That's great and very reassuring. Thanks for sharing anon! I hope your sister feels better soon.

>>17656785
>>17656781
>>17656819
I am planning to. I want to do it after I get kids.
>>
>>17656831
Idk what your reasoning is for "cant get toys", if you were like me and lived with parents or something and it was too awkward, what I did was go and buy an amazon gift card, make a completely separate amazon account specifically for sex shit, and only used gift cards on it. My card was never associated with the account and therefore my parents never knew anything about it. I'd just keep an eye on the shipping date and snatch the package up before anyone could get to it. Not that my parents would open my mail anyways. If I was really concerned I just ordered something else normal with it.
The packages are discrete on the outside at least, especially if you order more than one item. Just comes in that default brown "amazon" box.

Anyway, I'd give that a shot. You can get plenty of cheap toys on amazon. They aren't the greatest, but out of the 5 toys I've bought, only one broke within the first few weeks of me owning it (unfortunately it was my favorite one though too). Everything I've bought has been under $30, most were usually 20 something though.
>>17656832
I hope so lol. Not that its happening any time soon I guess, but I just noticed when I was masturbating the other night how quiet I was and wondered if that was a thing lol.
>>
>>17656836
But why wait? You're going to ruin your back.
>>
>>17656813
>she insisted on staying in the closet out of fear (even though none of us was going to judge her for it at all). Staying in the closet so long just made her insufferable to be around, she was so unhappy and on edge
I'm in the same situation actually lol I deal with it with online gay friends indeed, but it's not ideal as you have guessed desu That's why I wanted to talk about this with my (only) friend :|
>>
>>17656856
There is nearly no risk of permanent damages because of the physiotherapy and such. I exercise, use the right bras and have a bust if I have to spend many hours standing.
I have a coagulation diseases so surgery is something I cannot do whenever I want. I don't want to go through it twice. Probably my breasts are going to get bigger again when I have kids, I'd rather bother about it just once.
>>
>>17656836
How much do you barbell row?
Chances are family you'll need to lift some heavy weight.

I strict row 100kg
>>
>>17656864
Yeah, idk your personal like, family situation or anything. I think what was so frustrating for us was we had never once in our whole lives expressed anything but positivity towards the whole LGBTQ+ thing. We weren't bible thumping gay haters, she had to have known we would have accepted her, but I mean I still get the apprehension though. Even if irrational there's still that "but what if" factor.

Anyway, if she truly is the only friend you have that you could possibly discuss it with, maybe give her a little time for the wound to heal and then open up to her as I said before, specifically about being bi and wanting to just tell someone about it, but leaving out the nitty gritty details about specific people you're interested in.
>>
>>17656776
I know your feel girl, I've considered reduction in the past before too. People always seem to think you're going to go drastic when getting reduction. Like nah man I just want to go to a respectable C cup, maybe even just a D.
Clothing is a nightmare if you're disproportionate. Getting a top to fit my chest usually means it's going to be a tent everywhere else. Shit sucks.
>>
>>17656815
>"i can't run or jump like other girls of my age do"
That hit me hard. I can't think how she felt that for so long. Glad she's recovering.
>>
>>17656871
They get bigger and then shrink after a year or so.
>>
>>17656888
Yeah, I don't want to be flat or anything.
Just, like, actually see if I'm stepping on a shit when I'm walking. Or be able to fit in a scrub without getting an M pair of pants and a XL top. I look like a fucking circus tent whenever I'm at work. Or not push things off the table with my tits when I'm working at my desk.

Clothing is fucking dramatic. I either wear super tight and elastic shit that makes me look like a cheap bimbo porn start or soft and comfortable jumpers that make me look like I stole my clothes from some obese kid.
Only thing that saves me are peplum tops. Tight on the tits, a bit more comfortable under the waist.
>>
>>17656909
>Or not push things off the table with my tits when I'm working at my desk.
Oh my god I'm glad I'm not the only one lmao. I have like, no depth perception of my tits. I run into things and brush up against things because I cannot tell how far it is they're sticking out and if I can make that gap lmao.
I remember being a teen, and still to some degree now as a young 20 something, being so disheartened that I could never buy and wear the clothes the rest of the girls my age could. I had to go shop in the "misses" section because those were the sizes that fit me.
I always felt like I was dressing like a 40 year old business woman in high school. I hated it.
>>
File: MyBrainTrembles.jpg (27KB, 528x672px) Image search: [Google]
MyBrainTrembles.jpg
27KB, 528x672px
>>17655991
I don't know where women are, and in general really enjoy being alone.

so to do the women thing I need to
>fight my natural instincts to stay at home and smoke weed or sleep
>go outside to a place that I do not know, to talk to people I do not know
>in the hopes I can find someone who I am attracted to who also has interests/beliefs similar to mine who hasn't fallen prey to the "sexual liberation" meme who is also single and wants to stay at home and smoke weed or sleep

Maybe I'm autistic as fuck but I am pretty charming around normies when I want to be, I just prefer to not have to do that.

where do I find a QT that is an autist like me or should I become an hero
>>
are girls even capable of loving someone?
>>
>>17656930
Breaking the shut in habit is hard. I understand completely and I've been trying to do it myself.

If you want a ONS, then you hit the bars and clubs. If you want a relationship, you make friends and evolve from there. So stop thinking about where to meet chicks for a second, and start thinking about where to make friends. Join a special interest group in your area. Stoners are particularly popular these days, you'll be sure to find fellow stoners to hang around with. But keep in mind, that hobby does also fall hand in hand with the party scene. It may not be the best interest to springboard off of.

So go explore your town, find shit you're interested in, mingle, make friends. Even if you're making male friends, or female friends you aren't sexually attracted to, they'll probably have friends too that you can be introduced to.

Also drop the whole normie, meme, r9k, 4chan shit. It's kinda toxic and will only make your situation worse if you actually have any interest at all in not being a shut in with no gf.
>>
>bf is moving 5 hours away for 11 months
>been dating a year and a half
>schedules are weird so we're unsure how visits will work
>me moving with him was brought up but he seems hesitant
>I'd have to finish the semester and get my stuff in order so it wouldn't be before at least 4 months
>says he wants to live on his own for a bit which is fine and makes sense

My question is, why doesn't he want me to move after 4-5 months for the rest of the 6-7 months? Is he not that into me? He says he likes his alone time but I do, too. Is it just the relationship is too young or will he never want to move in together? And yes I have asked him directly and he says of course he does. And then I say within these 11 months and he says well... I don't know. I'm just wondering what that means. Hoping a boy can provide insight.
>>
>>17656943
No.
>>
File: MeyerBriggs.png (117KB, 1282x830px) Image search: [Google]
MeyerBriggs.png
117KB, 1282x830px
>>17656948
>Also drop the whole normie, meme, r9k, 4chan shit

It's just a guilty pleasure my buddy and I browse /pol/ a lot, and he keeps trying to get me into anime.

I'd never say any of that in public and would assume anyone that did was actually autistic who didn't know how to integrate into society.

ONS are not really my thing but I will look around and see if there is anything interesting around Ypsilanti that isn't ghetto as fuck or absolute party life style
>>
>>17656920
>I run into things and brush up against things because I cannot tell how far it is they're sticking out and if I can make that gap
This happens to me a LOT. The worse thing is actually touching people with my tits. It makes me feel dirty inside. Like, I am not trying to molest them, I just don't fucking understand where my tits end. They're just so all over the place.

I was much fatter as a teen and lost weight, so I just got bigger clothes and that's it. Now I'm like 135 lbs at 5'7". When I was younger I just got big clothes. Now I have a body I actually like, and I can't show it off because tits.
>>
>>17656952
There's not really enough info for me to say logically, but if you guys spent most of your time together, it is possible that he just wants some time away from you. Not saying that he isn't into you, it's just that spending all your time with one person can get tiring.

Second possibility is that he's just not comfortable with the idea of having someone live with him.

I know both of these are shallow, but that's all I can think of
>>
>>17656952
Maybe he doesn't want to get "lost" in the relationship, many of the issues in many couples begin from cohabitation. If you trust him then your good if he starts ignoring you or ditching you then be concerned but maybe he just wants boundaries so you two don't turn into "that boring couple". I've behaved the same way before and I liked my gf better when we didn't live together compared to a different gf who I did share an apartment with. I'm not married so you know grain of salt and all that but I personally find rate relationship more genuine/successful when we aren't playing house without the marriage commitment
>>
>>17656990
We spent maybe 1 day a week together. 5 ish hours per? Some weeks nothing. We chat on messenger a decent amount. If he doesn't feel comfortable with another person living with him now do you think he'll change? Also relevant he's been living at home with his family until now.
>>
>>17656952
I'm a chick but I'll throw my hat in the ring here.
Some people take more time to make that "move" in their relationship. He might just not be ready to live with you yet. Keep in mind, this is a big relationship killer if not pulled off correctly at the right time.
Plus if its only temporary there might not be much point to it. 5 hours isn't too bad of a distance if you've been dating as long as you have and have a decent connection to one another.
Maybe let him go have those 4-5 months to live on his own, let him see what it's like, then bring it up later and see if he'd be down for it then. Maybe living alone isn't all it's cracked up to be for him. If he still declines you, then don't push it further unless it's really bothering you.
In which case, talk about it. Most relationship trouble can be fixed by just talking it out. Tell him everything you told us, that you're afraid he's not that into you, and just ask more about his reasoning for being alone. Don't get too emotional though, this only works if you can be calm about it. And tell him you aren't going to be offended/upset about the truth (but only if you can honestly keep that promise). If it is that he just wants some space from you, but still loves you and wants to be with you, just not 24/7, then that's fine man.
You might also ask if he knows about when he would feel comfortable living together, since youre afraid he never wants to live together. Does he want you both to be finished with school? Does he want you both to have a good semi-permanent job? Etc. What's his criteria he wants to meet before you move in together. But if he doesnt know that either you gotta be understanding.
>>
>>17657006
The goal for me (and he says him) is marriage and kids. We're not really a "for fun" kind of relationship. Would that still be a possibility and he'd come around later and it's just too soon after 2 years?
>>
>>17657013
>We're not really a "for fun" kind of relationship

what is a "for fun" relationship?
>>
>>17656979
I feel ya, I accidentally forget I'm not on 4chan from time to time too and drop chanspeak irl or on other sites lol.
>Ypsilanti
Ah Michigan. Been many years since I lived there. Escanaba was a fucking shit show though lol. Looks like you're in a college town, which means it'll be a little hard given the age youre at. Partying is just something college kids do.
But the good news is, if you are a student yourself maybe, you should have college clubs to join. If you're not a student though, you're probably going to have a harder time. But who knows, with that many young people around you'll meet someone.
>>
>>17657012
Good advice. That's actually very helpful. Thank you. I'll revisit it in a few months. Maybe he'll be lonely and cooking his own meals will have lost the novelty. Haha. From what I gather there aren't really criteria like that. We're more traditional but not religious so that's not what's coming into play. We both want to be living together before marriage.
>>
>>17656818
as the moaning in porn is fake as fuck anyways, no that is definitely no problem at all. Some girls do it, many dont. it's not important, to be honest saying sexy things to your guy is way better anyways.

>>17656472
had a girl that I never talked to before whisper in my ears "can I stay at your place"
had a girl who I went on one date with ask me at the end of the evening "should I come back to your place?"

>>17656517
well, if you ever spend time around females only, you might find out, that they are actually very nice people. Especiallyi f you love candy, they already have soem with them wherever they meet.
>>
>>17657021
Where it's not about the long term goal of marriage (or domestic partnership, being together forever whatever you want to call it) and its only about enjoying the time together but know you don't want to be together long term or have that commitment. A temporary kind of deal.
>>
>>17657032
>A temporary kind of deal

That sounds like a terrible basis for a relationship.
>>
>>17656979
>he keeps trying to get me into anime.
why dont you?
asking because Im trying to do the same to somebody, just not the shitty /pol/crap
>>
File: SoHappy.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SoHappy.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>17657035
>why dont you?

because every time I watch anime I get incredibly invested into it and it makes me feel all sorts of emotions I don't want or autistic as fuck depending on the anime.
>>
>>17657008
>Also relevant he's been living at home with his family until now.
He definitley wants alone time.
Every guy just wants a time in his life where he can do any crazy shit he wants all day without having to hide or watch out for.
Like masturbating all day / watching lewd anime all day
>>
>>17657008
this
>>17657040

It may not even be anything lewd.
>>
>>17657034
Yeah. I don't get it, personally. I think it's a guy thing where they like the sex or something and they're not in a rush to settle down but they think the girl isn't up to standards. Idk.

>>17657040
He knows I wouldn't mind that shit but yeah I get it. I just figured 4+ months would be enough and he'd be lonely/miss me by then. I guess I won't know until a few months in. I'd just like as much warning as possible if I do have to move because it's a lot of prep.
>>
>>17656952
What are your aspirations? I left my ex because our relationship conflicted with her aspirations. Didn't want to really be in a relationship where she may have regretted her decision with staying me.

She was heartbroken at first, but we're still friends on good terms.

Perhaps he's doing the same thing with you, since your about to finish your studies.
>>
>>17657013
The most relevant info I think you gave is that fact he is just now leaving his parents house. Prob just wants to know how to be man and on his own ya know? He hasn't pulled back from you has he? Aside from the natural distance that being 5 hours away would cause I mean. If not then don't sweat it. Also maybe he wants to be responsible more and get shit done with school/work etc and having you there would be a distraction from his discipline, I'm sure you know it can get "Tiring" sometimes when you are with someone 24/7. If y'all genuinely love each other and have talked about traditional marriage/family being something your both respect as a goal just chill out a bit bc 1-2 years isn't THAT LONG ya know?

You do your thing and he does his thing and work on y'all selves then after a bit of time reevaluate and if you want to continue start dropping hints that you to make babies or whatever
>>
>>17657050
I'm not the super career driven type and he's appreciative of that because he has high aspirations that will be dragging him all over the place for a while. If I was rigid about that no way we'd work. I'm not a slacker and I work hard and I'm in university but it's not anything I wouldn't mind pausing/taking somewhere else/online classes so I don't think it's anything like that I hope.
>>17657056
Yeah I get it. I'm probably even more introverted than he is, though, and I have my own hobbies and interests so I think he knows I wouldn't be smothering him and would want some alone time just as much if not more than him. But yeah. Year and a half isn't THAT long. I just know others who've moved way faster that ends up making me feel a bit insecure about it all. I know everyone is different though. His work also isnt the kind that has any sort of off the clock stuff. But yeah. I'll try to chill out. I'm just going to miss him like crazy and I've been just breaking out into tears throughout the day and I want to feel like it's affecting him too but I guess hes a guy so he doesn't really care that much. I'm just hoping it's not because he loves me less. Haha.
>>
>>17657073
It's not that he's introverted, I imagine that it's just that he wants to experience the liberty of living by yourself for a while, where you can do shit without trying to hide it. He'll probably grow tired of it eventually, ask him again about moving in after you're done your studies.
>>
>>17656985
Yup, same here.
I was also rather overweight in the past and have dropped it all. I was rather depressed that despite losing more than 60lbs my cup size didn't even budge even a tiny bit. My tits have always been pretty firm and solid though, I assume its just mostly tissue unfortunately.
>>
>>17657082
I won't be done my studies for 3+ years and he'd be living in another country. This was all laid out at the beginning of our relationship and I said I had no problem being flexible with my studies and career to accommodate his. I'm sure to not be a leech and I'll be able to support myself if something were to happen but raising a family is my priority and something he really wants. But yeah I'm hoping it'll be before that. I'll open a discussion again after the semester is done.
>>
>>17657034
It can be and it can't be. I know a lot of people who date in college are dating with this understanding. You want companionship for the time being, even maybe with potential to be forever, but in the end if you get your dream job on one end of the country and your current gf/bf gets theirs on the other end, well some people understand that the job just might be more important to them.
I kind of want to date, and have that kind of closeness/connection, but I'm gunning to get out of the country when I graduate. And I know if it comes down to a guy vs my dreams of traveling and living abroad, well, my dreams are just simply more important to me. If he's not gonna be able to come along for the ride, I don't do long distance so it just wouldn't work.
>>
Girls
If you "ghost" someone for a half the day then respond then ghost again then respond e.t.c

Does it mean anything? Should I text less?
This is kinda out of the blue.
>>
>>17657040
Ah, yeah I agree with this completely. I think everyone, girls included, needs to experience living on their own at least once in their life. You learn a lot about yourself for starters, and secondly as you've said you get that sense of freedom for the first time. Plus it forces you to be responsible. I'm assuming this guy isn't paying rent or chipping in for bills at his parents place. Or if he is, I doubt he's even got a bill in his name that he's responsible to pay or receive the consequences of not.
>>17657008
Frankly OP, for that last bit I said above, you probably don't want to move in with him until he's learned these skills for himself anyway. And if you're in a similar situation, you probably want to move out and be a little self reliant yourself before moving onto this next stage too. Only thing worse than 1 person bumbling around real adulthood and not knowing what they're doing is 2 people doing it at the same time.
>>
>>17657115
Ghosting means she doesn't contact you back period, gonna start with that.
She's busy. She's not ghosting you, some people do genuinely take a day to respond. A few hours of silence is not ghosting you, chill out. Continue on as normal, but buck up champ. Stop assuming the worst.
>>
File: Skelewhore.png (157KB, 435x245px) Image search: [Google]
Skelewhore.png
157KB, 435x245px
>>17657124
>>17657115
>Stop assuming the worst.
this, it will literaly destroy your chances with anyone ever. it destroys your confidence and puts you on damage control which is unattractive to literally everyone.
>>
>>17657124
>>17657134
I'm not upset or anything. I don't know this lingo so I just said ghosting.

Just wondered if its an indication I've upset her. Last thing I want is her regretting giving me her number and not have the heart to tell me to shut up lol
>>
File: 84c.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
84c.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>17657134
This guy gets it
>>17657145
Nah, relax. If you as long as you aren't spamming her with text messages, you aren't going to bother her.
Here's how this works, if you text her and she doesn't respond at all, she's not interested and ghosting you. If you text her and she responds at all, no matter how long it's been since you've texted her, she's still interested in communicating. Just don't send more than 3 texts between hers. Then you'll be annoying. She'll get back to you when she can mate. Think of it more as email than IM.
>>
>>17657160
Interesting. Thanks for the advice. First girl I've texted in years so I didn't really know.

Luckily I did know not to keep spamming for a reply.
>>
>>17657160
If you do that same exact behavior to the girl tho they act like your ignoring them. It's shit
>>
>>17657184
>If you do that same exact behavior to the girl tho they act like your ignoring them.

maybe if you act like you're ignoring them.

just do other things and when you get a chance reply, if you start doing damage control and saying noo no no i wasn't ignoring you you'll seem silly.

instead make them feel silly and don't talk about it or tell them that you don't like being glued to your phone 24/7
>>
What does it mean if she texts
>fuck off and leave me alone creep
Is she just playing hard to get?
>>
File: Womp.jpg (109KB, 774x575px) Image search: [Google]
Womp.jpg
109KB, 774x575px
>>17657243
Pic related is basically you
>>
>>17657243
Tell her it's either fucking off or leaving her alone you cant do both at once.
>>
Girls:
Favourite muscles on a man?
Ones I should empathise? (Obviously train them all.)
I d-dont lift for girls btw
>>
>>17657317
>lifting for women

bleach helps get you those natty gains friend
>>
>>17657317
Girls love chest, arms, and abs. The douche muscle groups.
>>
If a girl likes a guy and the guy asks her out, she will say yes 100% no matter what, even if she's the shyest person ever or doesn't want people to find out or whatever, if the guy she likes asks her out she will 100% say yes, right?
>>
>>17657320
I don't lift for women lad I just said.
I squat 500lbs because I wanna squat 500lbs ya know?

>>17657321
Well at least my bench will be good then...
>>
>>17657317
Related question

Girls

Why do you find a bubble butt on a man attractive? You aren't gonna fuck him, so explain.
>>
>>17657326
I think both genders want to stick their face between each others ass cheeks
>>
>>17657326
>Why do you find a bubble butt on a man attractive? You aren't gonna fuck him, so explain.

good birthing hips for your future female offspring
>>
>>17657336
So wide hips and bitch tits are attractive to women??

Yes!
>>
>>17657324
Is the girl in middle school? I don't see why she would reject a guy she likes.
>>
>>17657326
I personally don't care much how male ass looks, but there's also plenty of guys who love asses but don't want to stick it in.

Even if you don't believe that, why do men like big boobs? Sure you can "fuck" them, but that hardly feels different than fucking thighs or something. There's more to appreciate about bodies than just pushing something inside.
>>
>>17657326
Because it looks good. Aesthetically.
I find men's body attractive in general.
>>
>>17657339
out of pride maybe?
>>
>>17657343
Girls are complicated but not this complicated...I hope
>>
>>17657338
>bitch tits
absolutely not, they show either a large amount of estrogen or a lack of discipline which means you're disgusting.
>>
>>17657340
The ass still claps when the vagina is getting fucked. And its because nipples are sensitive and you can suck them and feel pleasure there.
>>
>>17657345
This coming from a guy or a girl?
>>
>>17657348
How do bitch tits = lack of discipline?

>>17657350
Guy
>>
File: SmugFrodo.png (214KB, 404x411px) Image search: [Google]
SmugFrodo.png
214KB, 404x411px
>>17657352
>How do bitch tits = lack of discipline?

>how does being fatty mcgoo mean you have no discipline? they're literally unrelated
>>
BOTH GENDERS
Out of curiosity, what's your
>gender
>age
>no. of sexual partners
>no. of relationships you've had
>>
>>17657357
M-21

1sexpartner

4 relationships
>>
>>17657356
I mean I don't want to pull the genetics card, but some people just are born with a bad case of gyno.
>>
>>17657357
>m
>20
>kek
>top kek
>>
>>17657357
>>gender
Male
>>age
>>no. of sexual partners
>>no. of relationships you've had

Yes i give people relationship advice :))
>>
>>17657357
>gender
Female.
>age
>no. of sexual partners
One.
>no. of relationships you've had
One.
>>
>>17657357
>Male
>21
>1
>2
>>
>>17657357
>>gender
M
>>age
>>no. of sexual partners
>>no. of relationships you've had
I really wanted to fuck the third one though
>>
>>17657363
>I mean I don't want to pull the genetics card, but some people just are born with a bad case of gyno.

then they are diseased and woman would not want them because of this.
>>
Can't tell if she's been busy or depressed.

How do I read minds???
>>
Met a girl, going to ask her out next time I see her, just want to account for a hiccup in transportation.

I have a motorcycle on campus, no car. I'm not sure if she would want to ride it, and I don't know if she has a car. There is a bus system from our campus to downtown.

So if she's not okay with getting on the bike? What should I prioritize? Having her drive, I borrow a friend's car, or we take the bus (my last resort).

Also, I figured I'd just say something along the lines of "Hey! Good to see you! How was [what she did over the weekend]" and segue into "There's this cafe down by the beach I'd like to take you to, do you want to come?"
>>
>>17657357
>F
>27
>5
>5 (But I didn't sleep with the first one)
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>17657436
>5 relationships
>5 sex partners
>>
>>17657373
Fair enough, thank god for my normal chest
>>
>>17657455
Meh. She's 27.
I've seen far worse and not judged them.
>>
>>17657471
I just hate casual sex. If a girl has 5 partners then 5 sexual relationships are okay with me. Would rather have her fuck out of love than for fun.
>>
What does it mean when you catch a boy looking at you out of the corner of your eye, and he looks away then back when you aren't looking?
>>
>>17657478
>girl I'm interested in has had 30
I've had none but doesn't stop me from liking her.
>>
File: Beef8QT.gif (985KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Beef8QT.gif
985KB, 320x240px
>>17657478
IMO even serial monogamy is pretty off, I mean, If a girl has only ever had relationships that last 2 years why would her relationship with you last any longer?

you don't find love, you find someone who is similar enough that you can stand long enough to pair bond and then create a million babies. which further pair bonds you.

>>17657485
He thinks you're attractive or disgusting but is too shy to talk to you.
>>
>>17657485
It means he is imagining your lives together or is judging you. He is probably nervous to maintain eye contact and didn't want to be creepy. You should talk to m- I mean him if you're interested.
>>
>>17657495
How can I tell if he finds me disgusting?

>>17657499
I am interested in him, very
>>
File: 1475748265062.jpg (186KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475748265062.jpg
186KB, 1080x720px
>>17657536
are you attractive?

if yes

he probably doesn't find you disgusting.
>>
>>17657536
Please be the big tittied blonde who wears a cap to class...
>>
>>17657541
I guess it's in the eye of the beholder, but I think he has a neutral look on his face when he looked at me
>>
>>17657548
>Tfw titty dark brunnett who doesn't wear hats

I'm sorry anon
>>
File: Beef7IamStronk.gif (784KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Beef7IamStronk.gif
784KB, 320x240px
>>17657550
>but I think he has a neutral look on his face when he looked at me

this is absolutely nothing to go on.

sit next to him in class next time. say hello, ask him his name or help on homework. do cute things while you do this.

>>17657553
on a scale of 1-10 where do you rate yourself?
>>
>>17657553
>titty dark

How can you be white and have dark titties?
>>
>>17657556
Maybe a 6 or 7?
>>17657559
I kinda meant like average titty size
>>
>>17657569
London?
>>
>>17657550
its very easy to have a neutral look. You can easily make a poker face if you dont want your thoughts to be expressed.
I usually fake a look while listening to K-On or other cute happy anime songs and nobody can tell.
Everyone thinks I listen to metal
>>
>>17657569
O-Oh, how big is average?
>>
>>17657570
US
>>
>>17657573
Dropped
>>
>>17657572
Huh, I guess I'm not average according to my google search, C
>>
File: Weee.jpg (160KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Weee.jpg
160KB, 1080x720px
>>17657569
You're probably fine, stop being a baby and sit next to him, talk to him and see if you actually like him or if it's just your vagina saying you want babies that look like him.

it's easy to be tricked by your sexparts
>>
>>17657576
what are your three sizes?
>>
>>17657579
Ok, thank you, anon
>>
i have a stupid problem

Theres this girl in one of my smaller (15 ppl) class in college I'm almost certain likes me
>first class caught her staring at me multiple times and flustered/blushing when I caught her lol
>second class she sat next to me when there were so many empty chairs around
>after class I was talking to her and she basically admitted to not having many friends due to new college

so heres the thing, I forgot to introduce myself and ask for her name/tell her mine. It didnt come to me at the time because I heard the teacher call her name for registration but I have a harder name that im sure she doesnt know how to pronounce

a little hiccup i know, any way i can get this out of the way next time i see her. Im also planning on asking if she wants to go eat with me next class; good idea or too soon?
>>
>>17657569
>She doesn't know 7/10 is master race

>With make up they can be 9s
>don't have the stuck up personality of 10s
>aren't awkward as 5s or below
>>
>>17657585
Good idea nigga

SHE FUCKING TOLD YOU SHE HAD NO FRIENDS! DO IT!!!!!

Also, my general rule is, if she can get away with being awkward with you then you can do the same.
>>
File: billybob.png (58KB, 207x211px) Image search: [Google]
billybob.png
58KB, 207x211px
>>17657599
sweet, thanks. I feel friends and such are way easier to make in university, finally able to just BEE myself
>>
Girls

How long into a relationship until a guy can tell you he loves you? Or I guess you tell him you love him?
>>
>>17657582
One more thing, if neither of you guys are that shy and if you ever get into a group conversation with him and he's telling a story or joke, and he spends most of the time looking at you, he's seeing if you find it funny or if you're impressed. It means he's definitely interested.
>>
>>17657357
Female
>>
I guess it's mostly for the one or two women who occasionally post here, but for anyone I guess:

Like apparently the majority of women, the girl I'm sleeping with doesn't orgasm from us having sex. She does from oral sex or my hands, but I can't make her orgasm before we have sex, because she's then too sensitive to do it; and it's a bit weird after, because she goes to clean up after sex, which tends to kill a bit of the mood when she comes back. So what should I do to make sure she has an orgasm at some point during our fooling around sessions?
>>
>Ask a girl I recently met in a party to go out for drinks
>"oh I forgot I have a birthday that day"
>"anyway, with who else did you want to drink with?"

Fuck man, so fucking awkward, thought it was clear to be intended as a 1-on-1 date. I sperged out and told her that initially I just wanted to go out the two of us, but that I also could invite over some exchange students (that are from her home country, although she lives here).

I hate my guts, I fuck up every little chance I get.
>>
>>17657675
Don't sweat it. You miss all the shots you don't take. Failures happen, accept it, work through it and most importantly, try again.
>>
>>17657675
Just after writing that I made a ballsy move and it back fired

Now I've got to fix it
>>
I really fucked up oh shit
>>
>>17657644
One way you can try to do it is to edge her and get her really close, and then immediately penetrate and try to make her orgasm.

But chances are you're gonna have to deal with one of the above.
>>
>>17657700
I'm so mad. Yesterday when she was a bit tipsy after meeting for the 1st time, she told me she was free three days this week and we flirted a bit. Now she has excuses to be busy all those three days and ends up with "I don't mind meeting"

Yeah sure. For fucks sake, I get a number but once they sober up they don't want anything else to do with me lol. I'll try not to sweat it but it's really upsetting. Before that sperging out I don't think I made any mistake while texting or anything, but well.

Sorry for the ranting.

>>17657705
Don't really know if you're trying to impersonate me or saying that something similar happened to you
>>
>>17657723
I just went full retard lad
Couldn't recover
>>
Would taking long glances at someone be considered a sign of attraction? About 2-3 seconds long every time.

I feel autistic.
>>
Girls what do you panties look like?

This question is non zeuxal.
>>
>>17657773
Yea, more so for school children though.
>>
>>17657644
try hitting her gspot during sex and if that doesn't work hit her deep spot when thrusting
>>
>>17657776
Simple, covering, nude or black unless they came in a set with a bra.
>>
>>17657631
Sorry for the late reply, I'll try to remember that for tomorrow. He seems very shy but I'm ok when it comes to that. Thank you
>>
>>17657357
>F
>21
>2, both were oral only.
>If I'm only counting the ones I felt were actually meaningful, and not from middle school kek, like 2-3 maybe.
I couldn't even count how many 3 day maximum "relationships" I had in middle school/early high school even if I wanted to.
>>17657407
Step 1: Open your mouth
Step 2: Ask
Step 3: ???
Step 4: PROFIT!!
>>17657410
I'd just ask her what she's comfortable with. Just explain all you have is a motorcycle, and that you'd be willing to take her on it, but if she's scared of that or not cool with it you'll have to work something else out.
Me personally, I'd prioritize getting someone to lend you their car before asking her to drive, but in all honesty if I were in her shoes idk if I would feel safe on the motorcycle. I've never ridden on one before, though I do kind of want to sometime, but I'd want it to be a driver I really knew and trusted to be a safe one. I digress, if I were her, the second I decided I didn't want to get on that bike I would offer to drive (the both of us) myself. That seems the polite thing to do since I would be the one causing an issue there.
>>
>>17657624
Depends person to person mate. I'll put it this way though, I would be highly skeptical if a dude said he loved me in the first month. Its so fresh a new I'd probably think "Yeah right, you're just feeding me lines to speed up the process to the bedroom right?" Or at the very least I'd question if he meant it or if it just felt right to say.
Then again, I've had a personal experience with just this occasion in the past that may be jading me. Dude just told me whatever I wanted to hear in order to get in my pants. Whatever.
Anyway, I still think actual love takes time, but by all means. You feel it when you feel it, go ahead and tell her. But just think real hard about it, do you actually really mean it? Or are you just saying it because it seems right to?
>>
>>17657644
You might not be able to f am.
This is why I end up faking orgasms with most people 2bh. Guys, as much as they want to claim otherwise, do get upset/weirded out when they can't make their chicks cum from their cock.
Idk if you're raw dogging it or what and this would be problematic for you, but is there a possibility she can go last? Like get her worked up enough that she's not gonna be dry or anything going in, but after you cum go down on her/finish her off? Can you not work the clit or anything while pumpin? idk if its just that she's strictly clitoral and you just don't hit it all with penetration, or if even though you're rubbing her clit while going at it she's still not gonna cum because the penetration distracts her or something.
>>
>>17657776
Most of the time I just wear plain black cheapo bikinis. Easiest to keep stain free. Sorry to burst your fantasies there bub, most chicks don't wear sexy lingerie 24/7.
>>
>>17657806
I did ask. She was genuinely busy and now i sound autistic.

Thanks
>>
>>17657644
For me what works is
>He takes me to the edge of orgasm with oral
>Pillow under the butt
>He fucks me balls Deep
He hits my clit with the pubes and I come a lot.
>>
>>17657844
That's just confused me more. Bikini's work as underwear?
>>
File: congatulationsyouwon.gif (557KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
congatulationsyouwon.gif
557KB, 500x341px
>>17657845
Well now you know.
>>
>>17657851
Bikini is a style of underwear
>>
>>17657851
Bikini is a style, it doesn't necessarily have to mean the swimsuit you're thinking of.
Like how there's boxers or briefs for dudes, theres lots of different cuts and styles of panties. You got your boyshort, your bikini, your "hipster", your thong, etc.

though I will not lie that I have worn swimsuits out of desparation when laundry had piled up too high in the past
>>
>>17657776
Black cotton panties (bikini or hipsters) in regular days, lingerie if I know my boyfriend is going to undress me (dinner out, anniversaries, whatever).
>>
>>17657856
>>17657860
>>17657859
Ah okay, I recognise all these from my dating sims
>>
>>17657837
I don't mind if she doesn't cum from sex, but I would be upset if she never orgasmed at all from anything I did, which as far as I can tell, isn't the case.

I have no issue with her going last, the problem is that after we're done, whether we're using a condom or not, she goes to the bathroom to clean up her lady parts, and by the time she gets back, she's not as worked up anymore and sometimes doesn't want me to do stuff to her anymore.
>>
>>17657866
kek
>>
>>17657869
Hmm, sounds like you're in a pickle then. She may feel grossed out after penetration and desire to clean up immediately. Idk why she would be running to the bathroom after condom'd sex personally unless she just feels dirty. I get the lube can feel kinda gross, I think it does too when it's all said and done, but damn. Might want to talk to her about that, why she wants to get cleaned up /immediately/ after you pull out or something.
Maybe just ask her to stick around just once and resist the urge to go clean up for a minute and let you get down.
Or again, try working in clit play while you're inside her if you haven't already. Toys could be a fun addition too if you're cool with it.
>>
How do I explain to my parents that I want to be single forever because I'm not really interested in anyone for more than friendship? Early 20s female btw.
>>
>>17657883
My mom got mad at me today because I told her I'm never getting married because the modern marriage institution weakens men, and that my sister's fiancee better sign a prenup
>>
>>17657883
Im looking for a platonic relationship with a woman in her twenties. There will be cuddling though, but not that creepy cuddling awkward teens do.

London?
>>
>>17657886
That's probably more because you implied your sister is a) going to get divorced and b) that she'd screw him out of everything he has
>>
>>17657879
She doesn't own any toys, and I don't think she'd be the one cool with it.

I'll just talk to her next time before we get down. I'm not opposed to talking to her, we're pretty open, I just figured I'd ask and see if there was something I could do next time as a kind of "Surprise! You get yours this time too!" kind of thing.

Thanks for the help, though.
>>
>>17657894
No my family is pretty well off and my sisters and I would inherit some collective assets so I was really protecting myself
>>
>>17657900
You don't get it. What you said about how your sister's fiance should get a prenup implies those things
>>
Hello girls, male here.

I need some opinions and help, so in basic the situation is a silly one but I bought up to my girlfriend that she was over using a certain pet name for me which gets on my nerves. Anyway situation goes like this.

>sitting in bed with gf
>she calls me over using the damn pet name
>I oblige, but I ask her to call me something else other that this dumn cutesy one
>she refuses and keeps saying she only hugs [insert pet name]
>it's gettin on my nerves a little, once again I asked her to call me something other than the pet name and once again she refuses
>take a moment, a breifly say it's getting on my nerves and I don't like being refered to that constantly
>she gets pissy
>try to explain to her why it's annoying me
(it feels kinda emasculating after a while, it's a really cutesy name and I don't mind being called something like that every now and then but it's everyday and after a while it does cause me to get annoyed)
>still is pissy, facing away from me and talking in short snappy sentences
>say I'm gonna make a cup of tea for her then go back to my room to get up early tommorow
>thanks me for the tea, I then say goodnight and tell her I love her
>I get a response of goodnight but no love you too, which only happens if she's actually mad at me

tl;dr: Anyway that was the jist of it, like I said I don't mind it but it gets on my nerves, I tried telling her and she just got pissy. What the hell is wrong, is this a big thing for women?
>>
>>17657886
You don't have to get married and you can be skeptical of it but you don't have to be a cunt about other people doing so.
Thats why your family got mad. Let people do their own thing, you don't have to be so fucking bitter about what other people do with their own lives. You sound like you're 15.
>>
>>17657907
Why are you dating a middle schooler?
But in all seriousness, I don't think you did anything wrong. If she's literally going to get that mad over something that stupid, then she might not be worth keeping around.
Tell her firmly that you don't like it, and that if she's going to get mad about you asking her not to do it that it's pretty childish.
>>
>>17657927
We're both in University, I know it's goddamn childish and it's why it's annoyed me so much as to post on /adv/.

I'll talk to her in the Morning, see if I can get through to her if not then I deal with her in my own way.
>>
Female he. Why is my [gay] male close friend unsupportive of my fitness goals? My BMI is 20 so I'm going to the gym for fitness and not weight loss. He doesn't exercise but isn't fat btw.
>>
File: wrq.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
wrq.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>17657985
Female here, why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>17657985
>BMI 20
Isn't that normal weight? I wish I was like you. I just realized mine is 27, fucking christ
>>
>>17657993
Most of my other friends are supportive so I wonder if I'm offending him by talking about gym and fitness if he dislikes sporty things in general?
>>
I'm in london if you girls want to lift together

None of you are ever in london tho
>>
File: 1471390417749.jpg (230KB, 1000x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1471390417749.jpg
230KB, 1000x1435px
Men.

I'm 24 yeas old, never had a boyfriend, don't have friends, only music I listen to is idolshit and don't drink alcohol. I also spent the last 5 years of my life as a shut in.

I'm really cute by the way.

Would this turn you off?

Also what kind of body type do you prefer?

Pic related is ideal for me, but men say she is too skinny.
>>
>>17658023
If you are cute, guys will not care.

I prefer skinny/fit, your pic looks good to me
>>
>>17658004
idk maybe hes afraid you'll become a fit freak and he'll lose his last fat friend I dunno. Who cares though it's one fag being a lil bitch.
>>17658003
Depends on OP's height, but unless OP was a fucking amazonian thats still not high. But there's always room for improvement. Besides, these days it doesn't even matter what your actual number is, if you don't look perfectly fit/skinny, you're fat.
I'm 5'3 at 130lbs, my bmi is 23. Sure it's a little on the higher end for my height, but it's still perfectly healthy, and I'm still classified as fat by most people.
>>
>>17658023
I can't tell if this is bait or not

Either way, guys aren't really like girls when it comes to them being shut ins, in the sense that guys don't really care. In fact, so long as you're decently cute some guys may actually like that about you.

I would say that body type is as thin as I would find attractive, if guys think that's too skinny I imagine that you live in America.
>>
File: you delusional faggot.jpg (89KB, 615x617px) Image search: [Google]
you delusional faggot.jpg
89KB, 615x617px
>>17655991
>be 19yo
>pretty normal guy, somewhat attractive
>get my first gf ever
>she asks about ex
>''I don't have any lol''
>she thinks I'm lying

Do women really care that much? Please femanons explain.
>>
Hello friends,

A few days ago I asked if I should ask my friend if his friend was interested in me or if I should just ask her out.

Well, all three of us were supposed to hang out, but he couldn't make it, so it was just me and the girl. And we had a great time together. Then I asked her out to drinks later this week and she said she'll think about it. I know what that means.

Anyway, I'm just posting to say thank you to the person who told me not to be a pussy and just cut out the middle man. At least I know where I stand.
>>
File: IMG_2033.jpg (12KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
12KB, 125x118px
Girls and guys

I just asked a girl out on a date from Tinder. She replied "yeah sure! That sounds great :) "

I feel weird and anxious. What do I do?

I'm 25 btw, I've been out with girls before but never a "date". I'm freaking out. I feel like I mess up
>>
>>17658109
Talk about politics, morality and religion
>>
>>17658164

Ok I will. That's actually what I've done when I've went out with female friends. But.. what makes that any different from when I've hung out with female friends?
>>
>>17658085
your gf is a slut who has dated at least +10 guys; or maybe she's insecure. either way if she likes you, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>17658104
dude it means she will think about it.
>>
>>17658109
>>17658164
>>17658168

I'm not that well versed in dates myself, but talking to a girl about topics such as that doesn't seem like a good idea for a first date.

Unless she states that she likes talking about it, I wouldn't jump out of the gate talking about Trump or jews.
>>
>>17658164
>>17658168
Lmao
>>
>>17658193

Oh.. uhh so what do I do? I asked if she'd like to get ice cream together at this nice, popular town center. I haven't ever been there before. I just hear about it a lot. I don't know what the hell im doing
>>
File: 1418622831689.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1418622831689.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>17658168
kek we know you're a troll when you take bait that obvious mate.
>>
>>17658210

But I'm serious..

I've never been on a date before.. it sounded legit. Politics are easy to talk about
>>
Girls

How do you feel if a guy called you swear words as a joke like he does his friends? I call my friends "faggot" "bitch" etc. jokingly, but how would you feel if your SO did it to you JOKINGLY.
>>
>>17658172
Not in my experience.
>>
>>17658226
Playful teasing is fine
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 390x377px
>>17658035
I mainly like sport for the social aspect because the girls I play with are great people to be around. I was recovering from an arm injury for the past few months so I have lost a lot of strength and muscle mass in my upper body and I want to fix that. My measurements are 5'5 and 125lbs if that makes more sense.

I wonder if I'm hurting my friend's feelings in some way because we're usually supportive of each other's personal goals? I went from friends to acquaintances with a couple of people once I'd started getting fit and learning how to make myself look good because my interests changed. I'm working on being less of a wanker but I want to spread the word about how much better you'll feel mentally and physically when you take care of your body. How can I be less of a douchey fitness freak?
>>
>>17658226
Does she do the same thing? If not proceed with caution.
I personally do the same shit, however I also know where my friends boundaries lie. For example I have some gay friends who are ok hearing the word faggot thrown around, but I have some gay friends who take great offense. Therefore I avoid using it when they're around to be polite.
To me its all about tone, I don't believe in forbidden words or forbidden comedy, everything can be appropriate in the right context. But some people do get their panties in a wad over some things being said even jokingly. Just gotta know your audience.
>>
>>17658226
It makes you look a bit immature.
>>
>>17658023
>only music I listen to is idolshit
This is the biggest potential issue desu. Assuming you still have ways to keep yourself busy without friends anyways.

>Also what kind of body type do you prefer?
Yeah she's not really my type. I prefer them a bit thicker but I have weird tastes. Lots of guys adore it though, and I wouldn't kick a gal like that out of bed anyways.
>>
>>17658431
If calling your friend a nigger faggot is immature then I'll wear that badge with pride.
>>
I have oral herpes (cold sores) - is that a deal breaker?

at what point should I disclose this? I get it sometimes when I have a fever but otherwise no one knows
>>
Women: when you and your boyfriend are going out, he ends up getting punked by some dickhead, and he either hesitates to do something about it or not doing at all, how would you take that? Do you take seriously when he shows weakness in public? Or do you forgive him for it?
>>
>>17658701
>he ends up getting punked by some dickhead
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>17658703
Punked as in seriously humiliated or screwed over
>>
>>17658711
How? Give an example or something
>>
hi /adv/

So I recently met a guy about 3 weeks ago and we met up twice and have had sex. Last time was about a week ago though. We tried to meet up on weds but it didn't work out, and he said he'd let me know what his sched was like on sunday. it's now monday and he still hasn't texted me.

Should i be worried that this is done? I have made myself pretty available, and I worry that may have been a bad mood, but I do want to see him more.

I don't get it because I'm a pretty attractive girl, and while he's an attractive guy he has kind of a shitty body whereas I'm super fit. We also seem to really enjoy each other's company.

I may be reading into it too much but I just am getting the sense he may be on the verge of ghosting me, and I have no idea why. Should I text him, or wait it out some more?
>>
>>17658701
I haven't had any examples of this with previous boyfriends but I'd imagine I wouldn't be upset with him
I would probably just go after aforementioned dickhead myself
>>
>>17658226
My bf and I call each other 'fag', 'whore', 'dick', etc constantly. He hasn't called me bitch but I'd imagine I'd react negatively due to past abuse from exes (ex's?)
>>
Males, what is the ideal way to lose your v to your gf? How do you handle a virgin man?

Some context
>finally meet sweet, respectful, loving, attentive qt of my dreams who treats me like a queen
>have yet to fug
>going away together this weekend
>chansu.jpg
>find out he's a virgin
>realize I've never been with a virgin
>tfw turboslut past
>>
I've been dating my gf for almost a year now. I can honestly say I'm fully in love and I think she loves me just as much. But not once has she ever wanted to take a picture of us together, is this something to worry about?
>>
Context:
>Interested in friend of a friend
>She's interested in me
>Have her number from group chat

I want to ask her out, but I don't want to do it over text (last resort). If I don't bump into her on campus, how do I best approach it?
Get friend to invite her to another group thing, then talk to her 1 on 1 there?
>>
>>17658746
Do a bunch of making out and foreplay so he can get you off to make up for the 2 minutes he'll last in your puss
>>
What the actual fuck
My girlfriend texted me
Dom me
24~7
U don't have to really do much but remind me you care about me (even when you're upset with me) & check up on me during the day (once or twice is fine preferably morning and night) & if u forget I won't be mad. So don't stress.
And I'll do whatever you want & listen :3 just adore me and make me yours ....
>guys or girls should I be concerned. What is she doing?
>>
>>17658719

Text him tomorrow afternoon and chill out
>>
>>17658806
i keep on being the one to text though...
>>
>>17658788
Call her and ask her out.
>>
>>17658104
your freind is a bro
>>
>>17656390
There's a reason ladies love Dick Grayson
>>
>>17658836
A phone call? In 2016?
>>
We need a new thread
>>
>>17656367
What does her name start with? I'm going through something similar.
>>
>>17658746
>>17658802
Be aware that it may go the other way, when I had sex for the first time I couldn't cum at all due to nerves, and apparently it's not uncommon despite the stereotype of first timers finishing in a few seconds.
>>
>>17658855
you mean like from batman?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.