[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body or Brain ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Snapchat-7976750926030111982.jpg (496KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7976750926030111982.jpg
496KB, 1080x1920px
What's more important to a Girl?
The Body or the Brain ?
I'm mean, I'm pretty skinny and not very powerful, should I start to pump iron or should I keep reading my nerdy books ?

>Yes im confident and very popular that's not the problem
>>
>>17655912
The soul
>>
>or
How about don't be a fucking pussy, get off your ass and just do both??
>>
money
>>
>>17655938
That's were the problem starts

I'm right now in my bed reading a book about physics with 500 pages (takes quiet some time). I think I wouldn't get enough time to do both right, because that I want to decide a side.
>>
>>17655950
Must disappoint the girls there, I'm pretty much broke.
>>
>>17655955
You can take 40 minutes out of your day to go run or something. Stop being a wimp. Loads of people can do this. I know some buff physicsgrad students so get off your lazy ass or read on the treadmill
>>
>>17655955
God you sound boring.
>>
>>17655955
If you can't find time to work out because 'muh physics book', how are you going to have time for a girlfriend?
>>
>>17655982
Don't want a girlfriend
Just want to smash to be honest
>>
File: 1471752871393.jpg (52KB, 610x288px) Image search: [Google]
1471752871393.jpg
52KB, 610x288px
>>17655965
>get /fit/ by running
>>
>>17655984
Same thing applies. How are you going to find time if your book is so important to you?
>>
>>17655986
Stop being an idiot. Replace running with lifting weights, i don't care, just don't be a weak blob.who can't do anything.
>>
File: 1263212358243.jpg (38KB, 389x383px) Image search: [Google]
1263212358243.jpg
38KB, 389x383px
>>17655986

>/fit/ is fit.
>>
>>17655988
I've fucked girls at house parties
Don't meet privately with them (don't have the time,and don't want to waste my time on these whore's),

I'm the dude who Fucks the bitches in the toilets
>>
>>17655998
If you can get women on your own like you claim, then why does it matter whether women like brains or the body?
>>
>>17656012
I can get girls that isn't the thing
I just want to be the most attracting
If I need to renounce to my Books etc,
I would do it, probably
>>
File: dnJBOxM.jpg (61KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
dnJBOxM.jpg
61KB, 685x474px
>>17656012
>Popular
>On 4chan
Choose one.

Did i green text right?
>>
>>17656018
Well, why the fuck are you reading a 500 page book on physics? How is that going to help you ever?

If you're just looking to have sex, nobody is going to give a fuck about your random knowledge. At that point, it's more about body. If anything, at least learn something practical, like martial arts or something hands on. Not something theoretical.
>>
>>17656018
What does it matter if you're not 'the most attractive' if you can get girls the way you are? What is the actual point of this thread?
>>
>>17656038
Yeah your kinda right, it's just my intelligence it's impressing the girls too.
Often it seems like dumb hoes want some interesting discussion and opinions on things,
and than the intelligent cock
>>
>>17656049
>I just want to be the most attracting

I can get girls, but to be more attractive for them wouldn't be bad you know, maybe it's just a egoistic thing in a way...
>>
File: 1459478013072.jpg (38KB, 426x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459478013072.jpg
38KB, 426x960px
>>17656054
Look out we have a badass over here.

Guess what, the only girls you care about, you judge on appearance, which exactly what they judge you on.

Also, you revealed you're true power level by reading the 500 page textbook.

You always work problems, then fill in your gaps in knowledge as you go. You're time would've been best spent in the gym. Its passed your bedtime. Gtfo
>>
File: mdma-crystals-480x240.jpg (43KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
mdma-crystals-480x240.jpg
43KB, 480x240px
>>17656071
Honestly, if you have to open the book besides to get the problems, you're fucking up already.
>>
>>17656071
>Look out we have a badass over here.
>Guess what, the only girls you care about, you judge on appearance, which exactly what they judge you on.

Because thats the only thing they can see when they first meet you.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE CRITICAL. NEVER FORGET.

And being ripped and having expensive clothing is all forms of attractive scale balancing.
>>
>>17656071
>>17656085
You're probably right

Thanks for all the people trying to help
OP-Badass out
>>
>>17656092
The on going joke mathematicians tell is writing out a really sexy differential equation on a cocktail napkin.

1. That only works if you're ripped.
2. The mathematician worked out that problem already.

People like that exist, believe it or not
>>
anon reporting in.

>you are pathetic
>intelligence is completely bias an subjective. but i do get what you mean...
>judging by your picture you lack great intelligence when it comes to your basic health.
>you're not skinny.
>you have been relying on your youth and are making fitness decisions based on that stance (figurative).
>standing with feet outward like that shoves your hips forward.
>you have an excessively curved lumbar which implies an anterior pelvic tilt.
>your thoracic area is tight and weak as your shoulders roll forward.
>>no excuses.
>you rely more on basic day-to-day fashion and style while the host body is more ignored. does this show intelligence? yes and no.
>you/we live an easy life where we don't have to move much. basically all sedentary and it's completely socially acceptable.
>>you are accustomed to being prone to being lazy.
>time invested in an activity seems not worth it because of lack of a clear path based on lack of first-hand experience with the activity itself.
>just start fucking working out.
>stupid people and people who make huge mistakes still get laid and reproduce.
>you already know your chances of getting laid will be that much easier. it becomes about dealing with conducting and presenting yourself as a new version.
>everyone who works out wants to look better naked, at some degree.
>being ripped makes everything you do about that to some degree to everyone else besides you.

>your mentality you hold whether you do workout or not holds more power than your look will ever be.
>>
>>17656179
>>stupid people and people who make huge mistakes still get laid and reproduce

That's the only thing that gives me confidence. The most rotten, evil people in the world, from mobsters to trump get laid contantly.

The most stupid, ugly people in the world do too if you just look at the reproductions down at the DMV.

There's always hope.
>>
>>17656179
I decided to workout in the future.
I appreciate the long text
>>
>>17655912
>What's more important to a Girl?
Life experience.
This ties into both the body and the brain, you will probably have more opportunities to do things if you play sports, go on interesting holidays and have friends to do things with.

When I played rugby (which is a terrible example really because being on a rugby team means easy access to a lot of women) I got to go around to other universities, play rugby and do things, when the team went out drinking, we were obviously having fun and people wanted to join us.

Me and my friends would sometimes go hiking, this can be classed as a hobby once you do it once or twice, you also get some some interesting pictures from it, sometimes we would go to other cities for sight seeing, sometimes we would go to other cities in Europe.

And most importantly, life experience will more than likely translate into social skills.
I was hanging out with a team a couple of times a week, I was conversing with people while climbing for hours on end, people were approaching us and chatting to us, I learned things by meeting interesting people, I picked up all sorts of skills (I learned to drift cars by meeting an instructor and getting mate's rates at his workplace) by hanging around with them and taking up new hobbies (muay thai being one of them).

tl;dr a dumb overweight guy who worked part time in customer service for a year and cycles everywhere has a better chance with girls than an intellectual powerhouse or a /fit/izen due to the fact he has social skills.
Don't be obese, don't be dumber than a bag of rocks.
>>
>>17656233
The social skills aren't really the problem, I can easily have a conversation with a random girl. Many people say that I'm very interesting and fascinating to listen at that gave me the confidence to approach random girls and start a chat, but my question is should she like my more (want to squeeze my dick) because my Appearance or my intellect? and what would be more important for a girl?
>>
>>17656250
If you can hold a conversation and you aren't a 40yo man, then probably your body.
>>
>>17656263
I'm 40 minus 24.
So I think I'm good for the next year's
>>
>>17656274
MODS
>>
>>17656319
+ 2
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.