[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 4535.png (542KB, 456x677px) Image search: [Google]
4535.png
542KB, 456x677px
How do I get a gf?
>>
>>17655851
Be born black and muscular with a hammerhead dong and the vocabulary of flavor flav
>>
Romance and value are what girls look for in a relationship. If you are romantic but do not have a value for her (which is not necessarily money, but rather the capacity to create richness, which is also not necessarily money, more like the ability to be on top of things) the romance will end and it will go to shit.
Actively looking for a relationship without having value in my experience may get you romance but not lasting relationships. So I'd say you should be patient, work on yourself, and be social (to meet potential mates).

In the meantime work on your issues. Meditate. Know thyself. Learn about the way your personality has been programmed and understand what makes you like what you like and hate what you hate. You may even discover that you don't even want a relationship and just say you do because everyone around you is in one. Transcend your programming. And finally, have a lot of patience. It will be rewarded.
>>
How do you get your gf's tits to look like the girl's in the OP?
>>
>>17656138
basically this

also remember: romantic relationships, familial relationships, friendships, work relationships, etc. all have one thing in common. they are all interpersonal relationships. all of them require somewhat different skills, but there are also huge areas of overlap.

the better you are at interpersonal relationships, the better you will be at interpersonal relationships. you know what I mean? if you don't have a gf right now, work on general relationship skills in the other relationships in your life. work on making new friends, tending the friendships you do have, etc. maybe get back in touch with a branch of your family that you've always meant to get to know more. strike up convos with people at work.

the two results of this are a) you will get practice in acquiring and keeping interpersonal relationships and b) you will meet people, and meet other people through those people. both of these things will increase the chances of you meeting someone.

now someone is probably going to pop out of the woodwork and go "REEEE I tried that and it doesn't work" but that is exactly what worked for me.
>>
File: 1474059483001.jpg (95KB, 1078x922px) Image search: [Google]
1474059483001.jpg
95KB, 1078x922px
Not OP, but
>most people meet their SO through friends
>all of my friends are even more hopeless with women than I am
>essentially have to start from scratch meeting women through clubs/events only
Am I fucked if I'm already not that great at social interactions, even though I'm improving a lot?
Anyone here have experience meeting women through places other than "through friends" or from online dating?
>>
>>17656171
Have you ever lived with hippies? Like innawoods for two months in a non hierarchical environment. It's very enlightening and develops a lot of interpersonal intelligence, among other more practical shit. You should try it if you think you're out of options. There's so many different kinds of amazing people you can meet.
>>
>>17655851
have value
that's literally all you need

i am intelligent, handsome and funny, but i am a poor grad student who works at walmart

consequently i will never have a gf

jk im not handsome either
>>
Grab one by the pussy like a boss.
>>
>>17656171
This. My friend circle has no girls in it whatsoever. Wtf am I supposed to do.
>>
>>17656334
expand your circle
>>
>>17656155
who the fuck has time for that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.