[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird, embarrassing health concern here: I can never empty my...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 5249.jpg (9KB, 241x229px) Image search: [Google]
5249.jpg
9KB, 241x229px
Weird, embarrassing health concern here:

I can never empty my... penis?... when I pee. Not my bladder, my my penis itself. I can take a piss, and feel completely 'empty' and shake it off, feel satisfied, and done with the process of urination. Then, I stuff my old snake-like friend back into my boxer briefs and pants, zip up... and inevitably, almost every time, more urine dribbles out, often leading to spotting on my pants. It's embarrassing. annoying, and concerning.

Like I mentioned, I am fairly certain my bladder is completely empty by the time I'm done taking my piss. I can even hang out of a second or two in front of the toilet, and really kind of shake and/or push every drop out... but when I zip up, almost every time, a little comes back out. Not, like, a lot, but enough to notice it being a recurring problem.

Any advice? It doesn't seem like a "see a doctor" type thing, so I thought I'd ask the people I trust the most in the world: strangers on a chinese cartoon picture website.
>>
Isn't this shit japanese
Also train pelvic muscles
>>
My 88 year old uncle says he sits down to pee and leans forward and the angle helps release all the pee.
>>
>>17655457
Same thing happens to me, are you european? It's just forskin,
>>
if enough drips out that it can be seen through your pants, i am pretty sure this is a medical thing.
>>
>>17655477
i am assuming you have already pushed it out from your foreskin and all that. like squeezing out your cum.
>>
>>17655477
It's a small, small dot really. Not some kind of huge noticalbe thing. Of course, being self-concious, I THINK it's noticable, but I'd wager a guess that unless someone was inspecting and staring at my crotch, they wouldn't see it.

I'm talking dime-size spot at the most.
>>
>>17655457
It's not uncommon. I've heard it called "Ninja Piss" too. Basically urine remains in the urethra and drains out after you're done, or as the urethra collapses or perhaps once the prostate next gets stimulated.

It's an inconvenience, nothing more.
>>
>>17655507
I thought Ninja Piss was when you aim at the edge of the toilet bowl so there is no splashing noise so people won't hear you peeing.
>>
>>17655520
I've actually heard it used to describe both :)
>>
File: CtzzDGVUEAAQ6JN.jpg (119KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtzzDGVUEAAQ6JN.jpg
119KB, 900x1200px
>>17655457
You have to shake AND milk it simultaneously. It's the only way to be sure! Also, the older you get, the longer it takes to drain the snake. Patience young grasshopper.
>>
Keep tissue or toilet paper on you and dab the knob of your penis after you finish "shaking".
>>
I have this too. Little tiny bit comes out after I piss sometimes. I call it seamonster.
>>
I have this issue as well and I've invented a somewhat creative solution. I wad up a couple squares of TP and stuff it into my foreskin. If I get any dribble, it'll just soak into the TP ball and I toss it away later. Especially when I'm drunk, but NEVER when there's a chance of sexual activity.

Yeah I know I'm a fucking weirdo but thank god for anonymity.
>>
>>17655473
This, but you can do it standing up. Bend forward at the waist and 'squeeze' your abdomen area after peeing.
>>
>>17655614
Hey, check your foreskin privilege!
Not everyone has one you know!
heh
>>
>>17655630

It's a feminist issue, if anything.
>>
>>17655565
you mean simon , right ?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.