[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nxpto4Gz9p1uhqudpo1_400.jpg (18KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxpto4Gz9p1uhqudpo1_400.jpg
18KB, 322x322px
Stalker

I'm a female and this girl I hooked up with once six months ago keeps texting me. I told her right after we hooked up that I didn't want to hang out again or talk, citing some emotional baggage, but really it was because she's fucking weird and has hairy nipples. She's texted me like 10 times in the past 6 weeks with 'hey whats up' and called like 4-5 times. I accidentally picked up the first time and ended the call with 'im really tired im gonna go' after like 20 seconds, then ignored all subsequent calls but she keeps contacting me. I'm not sure if I should text her asking her not to contact me or if that might incite some violent or fatal attraction behavior. Should I just get my # changed?
>>
So you hooked up with an emotionally unstable transgender male.
Cool.
>>
>>17655364
not an argument :)
>>
>>17655364
Women can have hairs on their nipples dude.

Beware
>>
Lol so you aren't blocking her or telling her to stop messaging u and shes somehow stalking u.
>>
>>17655469
She's repeatedly texted 'hey what's up' over 10 times in 6 weeks despite me not replying once, and has called repeatedly despite having told her I don't want to remain in contact. That's unusual behavior, though given that you're posting on 4chan I can see why you might not recognize it as aberrant.

I am asking for advice on assessing the pros and cons of asking her to stop messaging me. The pros being that she might, and the cons being that she might be really extra crazy and take it too far.
>>
>>17655527
>>17655527
>I'm not sure if I should text her asking her not to contact me or if that might incite some violent or fatal attraction
behavior. Should I just get my # changed?

>has called repeatedly despite having told her I don't want to remain in contact
>>
>>17655450
And?
>>
>>17655335
Send a text saying "Cease and desist contacting this person or legal action will be taken"

Record any subsequent interactions.

Once sufficient evidence gathered, take to police.
>>
>>17655539
im not interested in prosecuting. i just want to be left alone. i think i will get my number changed.
>>17655534
you're so right. im calling my carrier tomorrow
>>
>>17655550
Hopefully the legal threat would be enough but yeah ok. I take it you don't think you're able to be found by some other means?
>>
File: Ct5ejnaVMAAXD5O.jpg (151KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ct5ejnaVMAAXD5O.jpg
151KB, 1200x900px
>>17655461
That's hot.
>>
>>17655564
im not sure, that's why i dont want to aggravate her if she is that crazy. she doesn't know where i live but im not sure how easy it is to use texts or a phone number to get gps info
>>
Block her number dumbass
>>
>>17655647
i actually don't have that option on my phone but thanks for your pithy comment, you sure showed me!
>>
>>17655527
Some people delude themselves to feed their hopes. She might be telling herself that you're just too busy to pick up, you ran out of battery, etc etc...

These people need to hear/read a very clear: stop it, no matter what you do, it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>17655527
she's not gonna "take it too far", she's just your average clingy and needy person who sucks at social interactions
>>
>>17655666
Be blunt knucklehead
This is going to happen and keep happening if you don't show some moxxie and tell her to go away.
If you persist on trying to ignore the problem by saying "I'm tired I am going to bed." The problem will never be solved
If she goes crazy, then you buy a gun and call the police
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.