[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boneitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>20
>have advanced and encroaching osteoporosis
>getting really bad now, breathing is poor and sounds shitty, posture is dipping
>don't respond to medication, diet or exercise, bones just keep disintegrating, hearing is going
>can walk now but eventually will be in a wheelchair and bedbound, starting to fucking shrink and lose height
>losing teeth and facial structure support will be wearing a permanent face mask eventually, can't bother to look in mirrors anymore
>can get dentures but bone keeps reabsorbing
>will probably be tube fed and starve to death if i don't fall and break a bone, killing me (i would prefer this to starving to death, takes a long time)
>things are going to get so bad that i could break a bone by sneezing, coughing, won't be able to be hugged by people because of the pain
>the incoming fractures and pain as my spine begins to collapse in on itself
>going to be looking at palliative care at some point
>painkillers a go

How do I become at peace with what is essentially an incredibly painful end, /adv/? Being 20, it will be a lot harder to 'let go' than people who are terminally ill or old.
>>
You can't be at peace if all you do is worrying about the future and imagining how you will turn out
>>
Made me nauseous reading this. I'm sorry you have to go through this shit, so early in life, familia. Not sure what I can say, I hope someone can help you on here
>>
>>17655260
Why live through that? Not generally a proponent of suicide, but you're of legal gun buying age and you can put them on credit.

I'd stick my .45 in my mouth in your position.
>>
Whew lad. That's fucking brutal. Get a nice doctor to write you a month's worth of morphine and give you needles when it gets a little worse. Do it in one go and check out. I think we probably get reincarnated anyway so next time you can get one of these properly functioning soul-shells.

Anyway in the meantime just work on acceptance, as the buddhists do. Meditate. You can be happy regardless.
>>
I'd love to commit suicide before things get really bad, but these doctors are damn convinced on keeping me alive, it's hard to get a hold of guns in my country. I spend a lot of my time writing and drawing for the most part. I get lots of counseling but the best thing they can offer me is words of comfort. I am entertaining lots of fanciful ideas about the afterlife but deep down I am convinced that there truly is nothing after this.

Definitely doing what I can. In a couple of months/a year I will absolutely be eager to get out of this body when I'm not looking like skeletor, something less than human, really. Worst thing is listening to the creaking sounds at night, at one point, things like lying down and breathing in bed get painful too. I don't even know if cancer is as painful as this in a way.
>>
Dying at 20 isn't any different from dying at 90, from a universal perspective. The duration of the universe's existence is in the trillions of years and all of us will spend the overwhelming proportion of that time being dead

Make A Wish some baller shit. Like a BJ from a celebrity or something. Anything better than that one dude who asked to see Star Wars early
>>
>>17655260
i would take the most money in the form of a loan i could, then do something infamous for something i feel strongly about, that would result in death and national name recognition.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.