[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant or Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1446929970075.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1446929970075.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
Ok so I know I should probably go somewhere else for information on this, but what the hell. Basically last Wednesday my gf and I were having sex. I came in her a little but pulled out and most of the cum went everywhere but inside her pussy. She is on the pill, but has been very hit and miss when she has taken it. The day we had sex was the day she was supposed to start her period, she usually is 1 or 2 days late but now it has been 5 days late. I am just wondering when we should be worried about her being pregnant, and if it is a possibility since she is on the pill even though she has not been consistent taking it. She hasn't been acting to worried about it, but she said If she doesn't start it by tomorrow evening she will start getting concerned. Also she has been having cramps and has been really hungry, but she says that is because she is about to start her period. But I dont think that is it, I am starting to think she is actually pregnant. Any input is greatly appreciated.
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (52KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
52KB, 500x561px
>She has not been consistent taking it

It's over, you're FUCKED
>>
>>17654808
Really? I mean I dont know if I really came in her, I just felt like I did and then I pulled out and I fully came.
>>
>>17654816
I kinda messing around, but it puts you at a very high stake if you did end up getting cum in her.
>>
>>17654816
This is the kind of person that skews the pull-out method effectiveness. I will never understand why you idiots can't just stop fucking before you cum.
>>
>>17654831
>>17654841
OKay but what about this 5 days late? Is that not weird to you guys? She is acting like its not too big of a deal, but I am like wtf?
>>
She could be pregnant. You can't know until you get a pregnancy test. They can be effective as early as six days after fertilization, but can take longer for the levels of HCG to be detectable.
>>
>>17654847
Who the fuck knows? It could be the erratic BC, or she could be pregnant. Why the fuck is she on the pill if she's too stupid to take it properly? Why are you stupid enough to fuck her bareback knowing this?
>>
>>17654804
my ex was like 3 weeks late and my life was hell but in the end she wasn't pregnant so you should wait atleast 2 weeks bro its quite common to have a late period.
>>
>>17654856
Idk man, bareback feels better. And I am not sure why she hasnt taken taking the pill more serious.
>>
>>17654847
Like the other anon said, it could be the birth control. I don't get why she's even taking it because if you don't take it constiently, you're more likely to get knocked up
>>
>>17654847
I'm also going to add that personally have been 4 days late and I don't take birth control, sometimes our cycles are weird
>>
>>17654861
>Idk man, bareback feels better.
Let's see how you find fatherhood then

>And I am not sure why she hasnt taken taking the pill more serious.
You're idiots. People like you should be sterilised, you can't even look after yourselves, let alone a child
>>
>>17654861
does bareback feel better than 18 years of child support payments?
>>
just get her to take a fucking test. a few times.
>>
>>17654871
Yeah go fuck yourself. If I could I would find you and end your pathetic life at this moment.
>>
>>17654886
I hope she is pregnant and wants to keep it.
>>
>>17654888
I hope she wants to keep it too. Abortion is fucking evil.
>>
>>17654850
Actually it's six days after a MISSED period
>>
>>17654804
Late periods aren't uncommon. Especially if she's erratic taking the pill, that can wreak havoc on a period.

The cramps and hunger are more indicative of period onset than pregnancy. Very early in pregnancy is almost undetectable, takes a couple weeks to get the hormone changes having a noticeable impact.

However
She probably shoulda taken the morning after pill to be sure. I take it you're now outside the 5 day period yeah?
>>
>>17655196
Also, even if she is technically pregnant at the moment, a lot of pregnancies fail very early and no one is ever the wiser. Some studies indicate more fertilizations result in non-viable zygotes/embryos than in viable ones.
>>
>>17655174
I am in medical school. It is six days after fertilization- meaning six days after the eggie weggie and the spermy wormy say hello and squish together.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.