[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am really confident, everybody thinks im funny and nice guy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I am really confident, everybody thinks im funny and nice guy, all the girls love me, but i always get instantly friendzoned. Its like idk how to flirt or something.What am i doing wrong?
>>
>>17654688
The number one thing that men and women hate is being needy. There's a spectrum, and you want to be in the middle . On one end , you have needy beta who wants female attention so bad he will do anything for it . On the other hand ,, you have the fake "alpha" narcissist , who will get some pussy from women , but is ultimately a performance and his relationships will be shallow at best.

You want to not be needy. When you meet a girl , instead of thinking "I wonder if I will impress her " think instead "I wonder if she will impress ME,". If it's in your hands , you can't be the needy one . If she doesn't want to hang out , just shrug it off and pretend that it doesn't matter anyway (but not in the fuck you naracisstic way) because there are tons of women and if she isn't into you then she just saved you both a lot of time .
>>
File: 1462501871467.png (296KB, 649x649px)
1462501871467.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>17654688

The only person that can put you in the friendzone is you. No one is forcing you to be friends with a girl if you ask her out and she says no. Thats a super beta thing to do. Its also not called friend zoning, its called rejection.

Also, if you're pretending to be friends with a girl in the hopes that she'll one day wake up and realize that she wants to be with you you're an idiot.

If you like a girl, ask her out, if she says no, she rejected you. If you ask a bunch of girls out and they all say no either you're asking the wrong girls out or you're a piece of shit and girls don't like you.

Thats it.
>>
>>17654729
This too.
>>
but im not talking about approaching girls and asking her out and shit. i was thinking about situations like when im on some birthday or something and i get in conversation with random girl i never saw. i just need to know how to let her know i like her through conversation (how to flirt) and how not to be too friendly while talking
>>
Well, as a female I can tell you that it's impossible to say anything without seeing your picture first, m8
>>
>>17654716
>totally throwing away your self respect and fooling yourself just to try and get some pussy to earn respect
sounds like you need some advice aswell bud
>>
>>17654762
Don't be so enthusiastic , but don't sound disinterested either . If a girl tells you something interesting , don't be like

Wow that's so cool!!!!! Haha lol XD tell me more !!1!!!

Don't be either

Yeah ...

Instead ,

Haha, that's cool (smile then a question relating to whatever she's talking about )
>>
>>17654769
Who said I didn't have self respect ?

>somehow making myself better and seeing if other women are worth my time instead of going out of my way to respect them is a lack of self respect
Projecting much ?
>>
>>17654762
be a little more direct with compliments. tell her something like "Hey I like a girl with cool tattoos."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.