[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a cheap/painless way to suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1464110618262.gif (565KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
1464110618262.gif
565KB, 500x624px
What's a cheap/painless way to suicide?
>>
bump for interest

also even if not cheap. i guess if i was gonna do it i'd have about 3k to spend.
>>
>>17654534

Yeah, or a way I can just steal my method of suicide.
>>
if you want someone to talk you out of suicide at least have the decency to be honest about it. We have this thread like 5 times a day.
>>
>>17654542

I'll go ask /r9k/ if you don't want to help.
>>
>>17654547
Just use google you pathetic faggot. You're not even remotely serious about doing it though, because if you were you would have googled it yourself.
>>
I googled it a lot and I think its honestly the method with the plastic bag and oxygen tank

Everything else suxks
>>
>>17654555

I've read into suicide bags years ago, but they seem to be expensive and apparently the method isn't as effective as it once was due to dilution.
>>
sleeping pills, if you don't have to puke by taking too much of them
>>
>>17654527

Are you seriously asking about the financial viability of suicide?
>>
>>17654584
Naw pills never work, dry ice and a bathtub just close the windows and make sure the door seal doesn't leak too much. Fill the tub with ice and lie on the ground with some tunes the recipe for a great nights sleep forever.
>>
>>17654559
only opiates you pleb fuck
if you're gonna kill yourself don't do this in such a boring way
>>17654590
>pills never work
They don't if they're fucking vitamin c or SSRIs which most people use to commit suicide. They do if they're morphine or something like that.
>>
Hey, Anon. Why do you want to kill yourself? Talk to me.
>>
>>17654527
Firstly, the best way to commit suicide is the Exit Bag.

Secondly, Your suicide wont solve your problems, it wont give you relief, you wont be aware that things are better.
>>
>>17654527
I dunno if its cheap but Ive heard helium (done PROPERLY) is like falling asleep

But the again everyone who has done it is dead. I also heard if its done improperly it can be one of the most painful deaths anyone can endure. Proceed with caution.

Just remember, anon. Suicide is never the answer. But if there are painless ways to end it all, it should be common knowledge. I hope everything gets better
>>
I've been looking to a ledge near my window for a few days.

Maybe I'll go with a rope?
>>
>>17656042
Have fun choking for minutes.
>>
>>17656050
I dont really care if it's the last one
>>
>>17656160

that's deep
>>
phenobarbitals (eg nembutal) and amitriptyline cocktail
ebook the peaceful pill has sources
>>
Why do you want to end it, Anon
>>
File: Bottle Rocket In Pooper.jpg (70KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bottle Rocket In Pooper.jpg
70KB, 480x360px
>>17654527
Go out with a bang, OP.
>>
>>17654527
Are you a guy or a girl? If you're a guy, don't be a pussy and just do it (also save me a set in hell because I'll prolly be seeing you again soon). If you're a girl, posts tits so you can do one last good thing in the world.
>>
>>17654527

Have you tried the beer diet? I'm pretty sure it's a cheap and painless way to die.
>>
>>17654527

Have you tried seeing a therapist or a psychologist? Maybe you can talk yourself to death if you don't get them to commit suicide first when they listen to you for hours or days about your depression.
>>
>>17654527

You can always wait around for the Trump presidency and probably die of horror and fright by all the stupid shit Trump is going to do to the country... and the rest of the world.
>>
>>17654527

But seriously, the beer diet or drinking large amounts of beer isn't a bad way to go since the beer will be able to lessen the pain, and you'll be able to go forward with your suicide plan. Make sure you have a designated driver.
>>
>>17656549
you belong on /pol/
>>
>>17656555

Isn't /pol/ about the politically incorrect? So like, they just make jokes about politics? Because, I don't think I'm smart enough for that. Of course, I'm also still alive because I'm too dumb to commit suicide.

>>17654542

Oh geez, seriously.

>>17654559

Like what do you do with the plastic bag and oxygen tank? Do you just fill the plastic bag up with air and then pop the bag?

>>17654584

I've heard about that a long time ago in Health class in High School. If you survive the overdose of pills, you're going to be wishing you were dead. I guess it sounds really painful. Maybe it's like having a hangover, or probably worse.

>>17654590

So you're going to die of hypothermia or frostbite? That doesn't sound painless.

>>17654625

How do you know this shit? Do you work at a hospital? That's kind of creepy, dude.

>>17655060

Well didn't the Ancient Romans have stoicism with one of the stuff about stoicism is that if life is unbearable, then you can seek permission to kill yourself. Of course, problems still persist after you die. You might be stuck in this realm as a ghost with unfinished business, like in the Casper movie.

... You know what, just seek a therapist's or psychologist's help, they can listen to your problems and stuff.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.