[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GFs dad is a psychopath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1467784394228.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1467784394228.gif
3MB, 240x180px
Long story shot, gf of two years has a dad who is a psychopath. He beat his dog for eating food off the table. And hit my girlfriend's sister in the face for cussing at him. He does a lot of other shit that makes me think he has ASPD, but these are the biggest two.

He is dangerous when he loses his temper. I told my girlfriend if we have kids they're not going near him. Obviously this was a problem. It's weird though, because she is so critical toward her mother. Her mom is obviously not the greatest mom in the world seeing that she married a psychopath, but every time her mom messes up my girlfriend holds her accountable. But remarkably she has an excuse for everything that her dad does. She literally thinks he is perfect and a great father, even though she didn't see him for 8 years of her childhood. She's 18 now. It really blows my mind. He used to always start shit with me, talking bad about me to her even though in the two years we've dated I've seen him twice and he has refused to talk to me both times.

When I introduced myself and stuck my hand out to shake he just said "hi." and looked away.

He is a literal mental case, and it seems like a fucked thing to do to dump my girlfriend who is my only loved one in my life because of how her dad acts. But if we have kids I know I can't let them be around him.

I don't want to leave her for any reason other than this. But it seems like such a big fucking reason and even though I've known about it for two years, it's been on my mind a lot more lately.
>>
>>17654443
Stay with her, since you're young, don't push it. But if the relationship gets more serious in a few years, make sure she can have a rational discussion about this or you may have to drop her. Girls with daddy issues are bad news. Just don't knock her up, whatever you do.
>>
>>17654565
She is completely irrational about her dad. She thinks he is some kind of Saint, I've never seen anything like it.
>>
>>17654443
If he touches you or your gf, call the cops. If you witness him hit someone, call the cops.
Don't let him kill someone one day.
>>
File: IMG_20150824_051246.jpg (128KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150824_051246.jpg
128KB, 1024x682px
>>17654443
I get the feeling that you're not seeing the whole picture here. Sounds to me as if your lack of contact w/ him is clouding your judgment. You should invite him to a ball game or play golf, maybe fishing? Put forth more effort than a simple handshake.
>>
>>17654700
Yea I thought about calling the cops about him hitting her sister, but it's just hearsay and there is no proof. And i know her little sister won't testify against her dad because she blames everything on herself. I'm so fucking angry about that, and I feel helpless to do anything.
>>
>>17654723
Only if you witness it. If it's secondhand then yeah you've got buckleys.

Might be worth having your phone recording any interactions with him too (audio obviously, video's a bit hard). Never know if he'll cross the line, and then you have evidence.
>>
>>17654722
I've tried talking to him on multiple occasions. He only gives me one word responses like "yea. Mhmm. Yep."

I think he is really insecure because he works a low end warehouse job and I'm in college and have ambitions and I've already achieved as much if not more than him. Not trying to sound cocky but that's literally the only reason I can imagine a grown man would refuse to talk to me then call me names behind my back to his daughter.
>>
File: 1475956607900.gif (512KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1475956607900.gif
512KB, 160x160px
>>17654730
>I've seen him twice and he has refused to talk to me both times.

>I've tried talking to him on multiple occasions.

Seems you're not being forthright, son. He probably senses a mile away that you're a shady motherfucker. Can't blame him.
>>
>>17654744
Okay wayne, I'll keep all that in mind wayne, thanks wayne.
>>
File: Ct5ejnaVMAAXD5O.jpg (151KB, 1200x900px)
Ct5ejnaVMAAXD5O.jpg
151KB, 1200x900px
>>17654748
No need to be salty, kiddo. Treat the man with respect and try not to look your nose down on him. Get over yourself. Good luck.
>>
>>17654730
>he works a low end warehouse job and I'm in college and have ambitions and I've already achieved as much if not more than him.

Pretty sure the problem doesn't lie with the father on this one. You lack some self-awareness OP.
>>
>>17654744
Are you retarded
>>
>>17654825
How is everyone getting hung up on that when my question is what to do about a guy who smacks a 15 year old girl around?
>>
>>17654851
Allegedly smacks a 15 year old girl around. You weren't even there, dude. Quite honestly, it sounds as if you're embellishing quite a bit.
>>
>>17654851
>smacks a 15 year old girl around

Did you see it happen? Maybe there's more to this story.
>>
>>17654874
I wasn't there but she told my girlfriend, and my girlfriend talked to her dad and he admitted it.
>>
>>17654882
It's pretty obvious what you should do.
>>
>>17654892
What should i do?
>>
>>17654882
Your girlfriend is ok with her father beating her sister?
>>
>>17654898
It bothers her, but for whatever she is so far up his ass she always makes an excuse for his behavior.
>>
File: 1470361470828.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470361470828.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>17654905
That's not an answer. You're full of shit.
>>
>>17654905
Alright, it's pretty obvious that your relationship is extremely superficial. The fact that you don't have deep conversations about the major events in her life is the dead givaway. Break it off. You're bad for each other.
>>
>>17654911
Okay Stef, what do you want me to say? I want legitimate advice. Is there some kind of solution to make my girlfriend she reason? I know never talking to one of your parents is a tall order. But I think beating your children warrants that. I don't wanna dump her because she is so infatuated, for lack of a better word, with her daddy, but I wanna have kids and I won't let them around a violent maniac.
>>
>>17654920
We have talked a lot about it. But any time I say anything remotely critical about her dad she starts crying and flies off the handle and asks me why I want her to hate him so bad. It's so weird. It's like touching an injured animal. I told her I don't want to bring our kids around him, but she says that she loves him and that if we have kids they're going to see him.
>>
File: CtQu4XbVMAAateq.jpg (137KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CtQu4XbVMAAateq.jpg
137KB, 1200x900px
>>17654921
>But I think beating your children warrants that.

This is an exaggerated event that you've concocted to give yourself an excuse to cut off ties with the father. He intimidates you and you're taking the easy way out by claiming he's the monster. Boom.
>>
>>17654843
Most name/tripfags tend to try hard at being quirky but only come across as mentally ill.
>>
>>17654921
Who is Stef?
>>
>>17654923
So, Daddy issues basically.
Aim to transfer that obsession to you
>>
>>17654936
The butthurt is strong in you.
>>
>>17654945
?
>>
>>17654943
Oh yeah, that's really healthy.
>>
>>17654949
Don't reply to him. They only do it for attention
>>
>>17654959
Of course.
>>
>>17654959
?
>>
>>17654685
Its almost like hes her dad.

Have you ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? Might be a mild case.
>>
Honestly if she holds people accountable normally but never seems to do it with her dad then she probably never will. He said she's 18 so you guys are young I would just hang out relax don't put too much pressure on yourself or her you may not even want to marry her in a few years. Chances are if it's as bad as you put it you probably won't want to deal with that family's bs anyways. You can't expect people to stay away from their parents if they don't want to no matter how f-ed up of parents they are.
>>
>>17654986
Her parents are divorced. Her mom's side of the family is really cool and they all love me. I would be glad if our kids were around them.
>>17654984
Yea no kidding, can anything be done about it?
>>
>>17654951
Once transferred he'll be able to handle the issues with the real father more effectively since he'll be the centre of loyalty. Then you send her to a headshrinker to get her sorted out.
>>
>>17654443
it seems like you guys have different beliefs on everything if that nutjob girlfriend thinks her dad is sane.
>>
>>17654998
Nah, and that's what makes it so weird. We see eye to eye on just about everything else, except really trivial things. And deep down she knows what he is doing is fucked. That's why she cries and tries to shut down the convo whenever I bring it up.
>>
>>17654928

This is true about you OP, you're jealous of her dad. The dad is a threat in your eyes and you want to get rid of him. You think you're better then him, he's working a warehouse job and you're in college, you're just so confused and butthurt to why your gf is choosing him over you. You can't win against the dad.

You could probably learn something from him. Her dad isn't perfect and you sure aren't either, give him a chance and quit getting all in your feelings like a little insecure cunt.
>>
>>17654443

OP its not enough evidence here to call anybody crazy, you're a rebellious little emo shit who is immaturely jealous of her dad. The dad didn't like you because he knows your fucking kind, you're a wimpy young piece of shit who's too smart for his own good and thinks his future is etched in stone, you haven't been through or seen half of the stuff her father probably gone through, treat him with some respect he ain't going nowhere. You're 18 or so, humble yourself.
>>
>>17654443

>my girlfriend who is my only loved one in my life

For her sake don't become so dependent on your gf, go and make some new friends or something. If you keep harassing her about her dad, she'll eventually dump you.
>>
Stockholm syndrome ITT is powerful as fuck. Everyone defending some guy smacking a 15 year old girl across the face and jumping all over OP for "judging" the dad. Fucking lol. Pathetic.
>>
>>17655556
Nah, OP seems like a real cunt.
>>
>>17655562
Fucking how? The dad is a salty cocksucker and he beats children and animals
>>
>>17655579
Seriously doubt the claims made by OP. How gullible are you? Or are you OP? kek
>>
>>17655556

you acting like he fucking knocked all her teeth out wtf.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.