[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does 'get a life' mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 14653968336690.jpg (47KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
14653968336690.jpg
47KB, 700x599px
What does 'get a life' mean?
> had a fight with my SO, a really dear friend of mine (being close for 5 years), with whom we started dating about 2 years ago
> been drinking (mainly myself to sleep) (only mild things like cider or champagne) for 4 days out of 7, trying not to hurt myself (2 years of self-harm experience, now clear for about 6-8 months or so), knowing my SO really wanted me not to do that in our relationship
> get dumped with 'you know I can't accept such attitude' 'go get yourself a life'
> 'you've never been alone since 13, not even a couple of week gone by between your boyfriends and girlfriends'
> true, now 19
> 'you can't be alone with your own thoughts'
which is true, I get extremely nervous and melancholic at the same time
> 'you have serious untreated mental and physical health issues'
true, being depressed&anxious, got almost constant dizziness and nausea (seriously, 24/7 feeling that way, waking up in the middle of night with that 'I'm going to throw up' feeling, have to sleep for ~12-14 hours a day otherwise blacking out; had dizziness since 11-12 y.o., but it got really worse recently
> can't afford private doctors, my medical insurance only covers psychiatric help at my home region, and now I'm at the uni
> but my insurance covers me going to local hospital (which is connected to my uni) with physical health related problems, they also got a couple of neurologists (last time I asked for help with dizziness only got diagnosed with vegetative-vessel dystonia, no checkups were done, got prescribed Alimemazine and Phenylpiracetam which helped a bit but it all came back when I finished the prescribed course, and later symptoms kept getting worse)
So my questions is basically that. I need my life back. I really do.
1) What should I do exactly with my health issues? Doctors here are not exactly willing to help and find the reason I am getting worse, but they can run tests if I ask them to. What should I ask for?
>>
I had a full check-up done when I was a kid, hospital told my parents I don't have any physical health issues, doctors told my parents I feel this way because I'm 'too tall for my age' and that's it. Also got 'diagnosed' with vegetative-vessel dystonia which is known as 'diagnosis when we really can't figure out what is wrong but we have to fill the papers since this person keeps complaining anyway'.
>>
2) What does 'get a life' mean in my case? I mean, I am now studying at a prestigious uni, had several internships, having a hobby (studying at music school now), it's not that bad.
Is it about me always trying to distract myself by being around other people? I always do that, it's true.
>>
hopeless bump
>>
>>17654317
You already know the answer you ducking retard . Put down the fucking razor and alocohol and learn to live by yourself for a few moments instead of being a needy parasite on other people , which turns women and men the hell off , like it just did to your SO.
>>
>>17654341
>What does 'get a life' mean in my case?

It doesn't mean anything in that context. Your SO is just saying whatever's needed to break up with you.
>>
>>17654661
You have a point, lol.
>>17654652
I am, but I won't be able to live by myself at all if I'll keep staying in my bed for >50% of my day. That's why most of my questions are med-related
>>
I think get a life in this situation means find your own things to do. Get some personal goals you invented for yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.