[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everything seem like shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: JUST1.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
Something is wrong with me /adv/. I get this sinking feeling that everything in this life is shit.

Things I liked doing before now seem like complete shit and pointless. All I do nowadays is sit around and masturbate, play video games, go to a job I hate even though it pays okay.

I use to like going to the gym, now I can barely muster the strength to get out of bed. I don't like hanging out with my friends because most of the stuff they want to do seems like shit. Like going to bars or parties.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I am a wreck. I am 26 and I feel like it only goes down hill from here. Never had a girlfriend and my future in terms of family and having a family of my own looks bleak.

I have sexual hang ups and shit. I irrationally believe that sex will inevitably fuck your life up due to RNG bull shit and you will forever regret whatever decision that caused your life to fuck up.

I feel I am super fucked up and need help but have no idea if help can even be provided. Why does everything seem so shitty?
>>
For starters, you need an outdoor hobby. Hiking, motorcycle touring, surfing, something. Like sugar, video games (and indoor electronic pastimes) won't really harm most children but are toxic to adults.
>>
>>17654179

Cause everything is shitty. When I was younger I had purpose. But I fucked up all aspects of my life over time to the point I just gave up. I tried again recently to start again but my only reason for trying just fucked me over and now I'm broken again.

I too have never had a girlfriend and desperately want a family. my biggest hope is someday I can find someone, but after a bad experience with the only person that has shown interest in me, I too question the point.

I know it's a meme disease sometimes but have you thought about seeing a doctor for depression? It just saps your will to do anything, and sometimes the mind just needs a little tweaking. I've seen it work for some people in our situation
>>
>>17654251

I don't understand how they can tweak a mind though without becoming reliant on whatever is tweaking it. I don't want to spend the rest of my life taking "happy pills".
>>
>>17654179
u cant enjoy normal things because something is causing u to have major depression
>>
>>17654450
I feel like I know what that something is but I can't change it.

Long story short, I really liked a woman and she didn't feel the same way. I did enjoy her company but it pained me knowing that I would never have a chance so I cut contact very abruptly. She was a good a friend and never really did anything bad to me. I just couldn't bear to be around her because I liked her so much.

Now I feel guilty.

That ontop of other things I guess.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.