[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to enjoy regular sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: LooseVagina.png (91KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
LooseVagina.png
91KB, 420x294px
I'm just going to get right to the point: I've got a loose vagina. Loose enough that a regular penis doesn't really feel like much of anything, and I'm sure it's no fun for the penis either. What can I do to make normal sex enjoyable?
>>
>>17654116
Are you overweight or otherwise out of shape?
>>
Kegals, kegals, kegals. And then work your way up to weighted kegals.
>>
File: 1442713976197.gif (2MB, 242x272px) Image search: [Google]
1442713976197.gif
2MB, 242x272px
>>
>>17654138
This is a worksafe board you sperg fetishist
>>
>>17654124
No.
>>17654129
Been trying that for like a year now.
>>
Have you tried having sex with a butt plug up your ass? That's supposed to make it a lot tighter. You say that kegels don't make a difference, do you mean in general tightness or that you also don't have the control to tighten them a bit further during sex?
Also obviously positions - positions where your legs are together will provide a tighter experience, eg the guy entering from behind while you're flat on your stomach legs together. Do you like anal, is it an option to rely on that more?
>>
>>17654116
what about BBC?
>>
>>17654182
Why do you think she is in this predicament in the first place?
>>
There are also toys that are supposed to stimulate your clit and be inside your vagina (e.g. my we-vibe 4+, but i'm sure there's plenty of other toys of that type)
>>
>>17654186
kekĀ“d
>>
>>17654159
I've tried the plug thing, and it helps, but not very much. I do like anal, and most of the sex with a partner I have is anal. It just takes a lot of prep and care, and isn't something I can just jump right into.

Regarding kegels, I can clench down enough so it feels tight for a moment, but I can't stay clenched.

>>17654194
When it comes to toys, I'm fine. I'm trying to back off penetrative masturbation though, since I'm pretty sure that's why I'm in this position to start with.
>>
>>17654206
And do you do the same exercises all the time or do you prolong the period of time you keep them clenched? You're supposed to build up your condition, there's apps you can use to keep progress. If you have not done this yet I think it might be the final push so you could at least clench frequently enough to add sensation when you want.

Other than that, I've heard of little weights you can store in your vagina to basically force you to do a kegel-like exercise throughout the day. Look for rebuilding pelvic floor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.