[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: aNXqGNT.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
aNXqGNT.gif
1MB, 960x540px
For some time I really I thought I made it, fellow /adv/enturers.

I found a gf who loved every single aspect of me. She laughed at my jokes, She respected me, she came to me when she needed help and supported me when I did. Absolutely everything you could think about was perfect and she made sure to remind me every day, as I'd find new ways to surprise her and make her feel good.

Ever since I found her I got my dreamjob with enough time for her, don't have any problems and we have one hell of a time together no matter what we do.
Recently I realised she became somewhat distant. I thought it was because of her studies, since she's still in college, when two days ago my friend found her profile account on a dating site and told me about it. I couldn't believe my eyes. Last active: that same day.

So I can do five things.

1: Free pass to cheat on her, remaining in the relationship somewhat cucked but cuck her to death too with no regrets.

2: Mention her account, perhaps forgive her.

3. Dump her on the spot no questions asked.

4. Create an account, seduce her. If she falls for it get her to do some kinky shit for me, hatefuck her as her bf and double-dump her right after when I expose her.

5. Acknowledge that the fact that she has an account doesn't mean she's fucking someone else and she just likes to flirt.

I have little to lose if she betrayed me, and I need to know; I need her to tell me, but I don't want to be lied to. It's been a nice ride.
>>
>>17653566
Confront her in an entirely adult and reasonable manner. Post cool story after. Also women can never make you happy, only the buddha dharma can.
>>
>>17653566

Talk to her. The whole point of a relationship is that you talk to each other. Find out what's going on and what she thinks she's doing. Proceed based on what she says and what you think is the best course of action.
>>
shes already cucked you
>>
>>17653566
I hate to say it, but she really could just be looking at comments from guys hitting on her just to feel wanted. That's not an uncommon thing, I have a few friends like that, they never even respond to the messages.
The best thing would be to just talk to her, this doesn't really seem like a relationship-ending issue unless she's actively cheating, especially if it's been going as well as you say.
>>
>>17653591
>>17653575
>>17653574
the thing that struck me the most is that she's looking for short relationships or casual encounters. That's a big red flag right there.
>>
>>17653575
see the problem with this talking shit is if she had a problem with OP she could have come to him to discuss BEFORE SHE SET UP A DATING SITE. At this point OP doesn't owe her shit. What you anon suggest, is have him beg. OP did nothing wrong.

OP, decide right now if you want to stay or go. If you decide to go you could let her know what you discovered and why you don't want anything more to do with her but not when you are in the same room or in contact.

If you decide to stay just shut the fuck up whining about what she has done because it doesn't matter anyway. You will believe anything that comes out of her mouth and any future pain is your fault.
>>
>>17653566
>1: Free pass to cheat on her, remaining in the relationship somewhat cucked but cuck her to death too with no regrets.
too much effort, too little reward
>2: Mention her account, perhaps forgive her.
lol
>3. Dump her on the spot no questions asked.
das it mane. no questions answered for her either.
>4. Create an account, seduce her. If she falls for it get her to do some kinky shit for me, hatefuck her as her bf and double-dump her right after when I expose her.
too much effort unless you mean to make a vid out of the whole process and put it on jewtube for the shekels
>5. Acknowledge that the fact that she has an account doesn't mean she's fucking someone else and she just likes to flirt.
lol
>>
>>17653566
>2: Mention her account, perhaps forgive her.

Do not do this op, you'll gain nothing. Do you play poker with your cards face up? By showing her you know you're only signalling her she should hide her shit better in the future (and she will). Tell her what you know IF and only IF you're sure about breaking up, even then it's purely optional.

These are your real non-retard options:

1. Break up: Dump her on the spot no questions asked.

2. Forgiveness: Don't say anything and continue as normal but keep an eye out and if she fucks up again go to option 1 or 3.

3. Detach emotionally (i.e. break up without telling her): Pretend everything's normal but stop giving a shit, cheat at will, use her for what you want and give nothing back, etc.
>>
>>17653566
>I don't want to be lied to
little late for that wish. Little secret here. She lies when things seem to be going great she sure as shit won't start telling you the truth now.
>>
>>17653575
>hey op, idiot king here, what you should do is tell your girlfriend you know she is trying to cheat so she'll be extra careful not to be found out in the future

Hadn't even read this post. Top fucking kek.
>>
Tell her point-blank, in person, "I found your dating profile and I know you've been using it regularly. I don't trust you anymore. I think we should break up."

Her reaction will tell you what you need to know (that's why it's important to do this in person, so she doesn't have a chance to think). My gut tells me the relationship's over but if there are mitigating circumstances (admittedly I can't think of what they could possibly be) you'll find out .02 seconds after you finish speaking and you can demand to see her message history on the site to know whether or not she's lying.
>>
File: glu2.gif (175KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
glu2.gif
175KB, 640x480px
>>17653617
>too much effort unless...
she was always worth the effort for me so I may as well end with a grand finale.

No matter what I wish no harm to her further than the double-dump option, but if she really is looking for 'casual encounters' she needs to learn it's not a nice thing to do when things are going well. There are ways to solve things.

Going back through all our relationship I really cannot find a single spot where she felt miserable because of me. I can't find what went wrong. Perhaps that's just the way things are, but if it is so I want to be sure of it so I can sever ties with it and never look back. Now I'm sure I could never accept it.
>>17653678
This also seems a very good advice. Thanks everyone for these replies.
>>
In some really really bad case, it might have just been a prank by somebody else. not even her.

Ask her what the relationship means to her. maybe she thought it was over. idunno. Just talk to her about it, and you'll have your answers. Not saying you shouldnt dump her if she really did cheat on you, but yea.
>>
File: Some prick.png (685KB, 451x800px)
Some prick.png
685KB, 451x800px
>>17653566
I would take this as an opportunity to seduce her online.

Here's a pic you should use for you profile. I highly recommend it.
>>
I would just be straightfoward and speak to her, before going down this retarded sneaky, machiavellian, soap-drama shit.

discuss it openly honestly, get an explanation from her, explain to her how it makes you feel.

then think about if you want to take it forward.

honestly I think the route of trying to seduce her online is childish, and will only make you feel worse.
>>
>>17654130
If she is the kind of person that would cheat and lie, which she seemingly is, she'll deny it, justify it and hide it better in the future.

If she's innocent, you'll look distrustful and she'll be hurt.

Lose-lose.
>>
>>17653566
wow OP you came up with waaay too many options you were thinking about revenge and all...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.