[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

take new gf out to a scenic place, with hotel, maybe two three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: mike-pence.jpg (135KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
mike-pence.jpg
135KB, 600x549px
take new gf out to a scenic place, with hotel, maybe two three hours away.
it's nice

she doesn't want to suck me, barely make out. definitely won't let me fuck

we've been going out for two months. we usually always make out but she is waiting for sex for marriage.
she thinks anything down there is sex.

is it time to go?

I can't even get a bj or eat her out
>>
>>17653469
Are you stupid or something? Of course it's time to go. You want to fuck, and she wants to wait until marriage. There is nothing to be done in that case. You two are completely incompatible.

There are plenty of chicks who are down to fuck. Go find one and have fun. This girl wants to stick to her morals and ideals. That's fine. She can find a guy who wants the same thing.
>>
>>17653469
Ahh you confuse her want to mean what she actualy wants. Be rough, be aggressive, take what you want. Only when she says stop in a truly serious tone do you stop. And even then just to console her and then get right back to it.
>>
>>17653473
is bj a fuck. anything more than kiss a fuck?
>>
>>17653469
try hypnosis, whisper lewd things into her ears when she is in REM sleep and make her crave for sexual intercourse
>>
>>17653475
>Ahh you confuse her want to mean what she actualy wants. Be rough, be aggressive, take what you want. Only when she says stop in a truly serious tone do you stop. And even then just to console her and then get right back to it.
You're suggesting him to rape her.

>>17653473
This.
>>
>>17653469
Yes leave her. She's too pure for you, you filthy degenerate. Don't you know family values are morally superior and that this degeneracy destroyed the nations before us?
>>
>>17653482
>supports religious traditions
>claims it's not the reason for destroyed nations
>>
>>17653475
Hope you're joking
>>
>>17653497
Mate there's a difference between being rough and raping. Hope you realise that. If you go and ask "Uh um could you give me a bj?" then of fucking course she wont.
>>
>>17653504
>Only when she says stop in a truly serious tone do you stop
>suggests it's not rape if he stops after she cries
>>
>>17653481
Again, being rough =/= raping. There is of course the actual point where they say no. But if you cant tell a playful/teasing no from a serious one your in no position to get a bj haha.
>>
>>17653492
Look at any civilization. Traditional time period of consolidation with great morals like the rise of the Romans, or the early Islamic caliphate or even Mongolians who had a warrior ethic. Then decadence and immorality after too much luxury usually coupled with high culture and beautiful art. Today's society seeks to preserve the stability of the old and the decadence of the new.
>>
Did you grab her by the pussy ?
>>
>>17653511
>The end justifies the means
>>
>>17653507
If this is op, then god help you. I swear your worse off than i was in my teens, women want you to take control, to guide them, limits exist yes, of course they do. But since your unable to talk them out because your to much of a pussy then your gonna have to find it out practically, you grope, you squeeze you press her against a wall and kiss her hard. See what she likes. And for gods sake man, if you haven't built up the trust to be rough with her in 3 months you've lost all hope. You do this in the first month and a half, ever heard of taking the car for a test drive... jeeze.
>>
Seems like you've found yourself a keeper. If she's a virgin I'd marry her considering that its a rarity these days
>>
>>17653518
I made no judgement of whether something was good or bad in that post, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Also OP could always grab her by the pussy
>>
>>17653531
I'm sorry to have wasted your time, but I'm not OP and I'm not into rape.
>>
>>17653541
That isn't rape you daft cunt. Women like to dominated by men.
>>
>>17653539
I'm sorry I thought you wanted to justify religious traditions and value them higher then sexual desires, while both sides have a legit way to coexist. OP is free to do what he wants.
>>
>>17653558
>OP is free to do what he wants.
No he's not, there are laws. Also not all things are equal and while I do agree their is legitimacy to religion and sex, one has to be subordinated to another. If you live in a society where anything is permitted, people are going to mostly pick the bad stuff or the more obvious things. Religion is not treated the same in that type of environment. Don't pretend like we can have it all or that we don't lose something by being modern democratic plural societies.
>>
>>17653563
OP is a free man (I hope so) and he can do everything that doesn't break the laws, so why would it be wrong if he breaks up with her and finds a partner that shares his interest?
>>
>>17653568
That is what he should do obviously, I don't know why he made this in the first place. If sex were so important to him, he shouldn't stay with her. Anyone can see that
>>
>>17653533
cultural differences

I mean, she's a fob
>>
>>17653469
>thinks anything down there is sex

oral is sex. that's why its called oral sex u baka.

a handjob tho, isn't sex.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.