[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF Slept in Parents' Bed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Honestly I don't know where else to turn with this.

My gf (age 25) needed to wake up early after three hours of sleep. Because she's a heavy sleeper and was afraid her alarm wouldn't wake her up, she slept beside her mom in her parents' bed. Am I wrong in thinking this is weird? What could this be an indicator of?
>>
What? Who cares?
>>
>>17653387
>What could this be an indicator of?

That you're a massive pervert
>>
>r-room for one more?
>>
>>17653387
Yes, you're totally wrong.
It's pretty normal. Unless it is a habit or something, it's cool.
>>
It could be an indivator that her mom will wake her up when she needs to wake up early, I'll need to run it down the pipe a few times but I'm 70/30 on it so the chances are pretty good.
>>
>>17653391
>>17653397
>>17653399
>>17653402

Alright I'm hearing that this is not weird. Just doing a last check here: she slept with both her parents in the same bed. You guys are sure this doesn't indicate some sort of psychological thing?
>>
>>17653421
... what should it indicate?
They're relatives, it's pretty normal to sleep next to them if there's the need to.
>>
It's kind of weird. like mild infantilism.
>>
>>17653434
Some sort of unhealthy dependence? Unusual immaturity for a 25-year-old? Problems with responsibility? Reversion to child-status? Would her action indicate anything like these?
>>
>>17653421

Are you retarded? You have answered your own question yourself, that she's a heavy sleeper and will get only 3 hours of sleep, so the best way to ensure she would wake up.

Again, are you retarded?
>>
You're right op, it was probably an incestuous gangbang. You should break up with her.

And fuck her parents, they sound kinky.
>>
>>17653449
Not really. She had to wake up early, was worried about not waking up, slept next to his mom so she was 100% sure she would be up.
Unless she does it habitually, it's just a precaution.

If my boyfriend has to wake up very early (3-4 AM) to do something important, I stay up all night and make sure he's awake on time, I prepare him breakfast and all the things he need for the day. He can't be trusted with alarms and I'd rather sleep less than know he missed something he cares about because he slept in.
It's pretty normal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.