[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, im a lonely 24 years ols guy with almost no contact with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475062633829.png (1MB, 799x807px) Image search: [Google]
1475062633829.png
1MB, 799x807px
So, im a lonely 24 years ols guy with almost no contact with the opposite sex. So i decided to talk to random girls in kik just for the sake of practicing my conversation with women and to try to overcome my shyness.

So im from italy, and i started talking with a 43 years old woman from México that i found randomly, a chinese girl and another girl from france, pretty much at a daily basis.
So, now after a month, i don't really know fucking how, but they are all three in love with me and willing to travel to italy to meet me, i wish i was kidding.

So, i know that it was my fault because im not interested in these three girls and i used them, but i would never expect this reaction from them, how can i slowly cut contact with these girls without hurting their feelings? I know i acted like a fucking retard but i didn't know what the fuck i was doing, but they are good girls , i don't want to hurt them...
>>
Why cut contact? Regardless of whether they are serious you should keep talking to them. If they actually spend their own money to come over and fuck you, who cares? You're a winner.
>>
>>17653250
Teach me please. Also start talking to them less and less often (turn off kik notifications).
I've did similar thing and after talking to maybe 600 hundred females I have 2 "friends" who are girls. Please teach me
>>
>>17653258
So, they come here , i fuck them and then what? The point is that im maybe interested in those girls sexually, but not for a relationship and that's what are they looking for apparently.
>>
>>17653250
Are you by any chance a dense harem anime protagonist?
>>
>>17653584

Yeah.
>>
>>17653643
Lucky you.
Though chances are you'll end up with the worst girl, but hey at least you'll get a girl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.