[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep fantasising about committing crime. Should I just go and do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: criminal in handcuffs.jpg (213KB, 1060x795px) Image search: [Google]
criminal in handcuffs.jpg
213KB, 1060x795px
I keep fantasising about committing crime. Should I just go and do it?
>>
>>17653081
Nope.
Fantasies rarely should become reality.
>>
You again.
>>
>>17653114

Right so I should stop trying to get laid, I should stop trying to make money, I should stop trying to do everything I fantasise about because fantasises shouldn't become reality?

You fucking moron
>>
>>17653081
Your always posting these. Im the guy that went to prison for committing crimes, remember me? I can't tell you how many felonies I've committed from age 14 to 23 but I guarantee it was in the thousands and they only caught me on 5 and I beat 2 of them in court so I only got convicted on 3! Just do it and get it out of your system, chances are you won't get caught.
>>
>>17653176
Basically unless you gonna do some big shit like becoming a high skilled engineer or a Doctor, don't do it.

If your life is really worthless that a criminal record will not matter, then do it.
Getting caught one time would ruin your chance of getting big in life, unless you move to another country. But why go through all that trouble, and migrating is difficult and expensive
>>
>>17653161

Dreams and ambitions are different from fantasies. You fucking moron.
>>
Its been fifteen years since I did anything of real criminal significance. I was smart. Nobody really knew my actual full name, nobody came by where I lived, I didn't cross the big lines, I got out when it looked like things were going to get hot and slowly cut contact so nobody thought I'd flipped. Even so, I had a pair of FBI agents show up on my doorstep a decade after I cashed in my chips and it was a $12k inconvenience.

If you're looking for a thrill, find it elsewhere.
>>
>>17653193
Unless you count getting big in life by living off of crime, now my criminal record doesn't matter does it you cocksucker. I learned not to get caught again, im on parole and still committing felonies on the daily, I have an apartment and a nice car and I don't have a job and I was just released last month to a homeless shelter. Now I sit around doing whatever I want living the good life off my illegal proceeds. Crime can be very lucrative my friend.
>>
>>17653208

No offense, but cases such as yours are probably why habitual criminals should be executed at gunpoint with no prospect of rehabilitation. I hope you don't do B&E's in states with the Castle Doctrine.
>>
>>17653208
All the way up until it isn't. Theres a reason most old criminals you meet have either farmed it out or are broken down cons. Anything worth doing is risky and the odds eventually catch up.
>>
>>17653222
I don't do burglaries at all you cocksucker, all my crimes are drug related.
>castle doctrine
It ain't like a little 4chan wienie like you would actually suck something if I did kick your door in in the middle of the night though.
>>
>>17653251
>all my crimes are drug related

If you're into anything besides pot (and even that if you're in an area with real competition) you're going to end up unlucky, shot, or rolled on. The problem with drugs is that you have to either deal with untrustworthy drug users or you have to deal with stupid low level dealers and the kinds of folk you don't talk about.

Theres a reason I kept to moving guns, Anon.
>>
>>17653267
>rolled on

Boy do I know that's how I ended up doing my first bid. Now I have a few layers of protection though. Eventually ill stop but its all I've got going for me right now and I've got 3 kids I have to look out for
>>
File: kek.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>17653251
lol. Already gone to court twice for degenerate junkies mate.
>>
>>17653278
Unless your layers of protection have bottom rockers or rhyme with Martel I still wouldn't be comfortable with the risk. Have you considered what happens if you get nailed on a second offense and are looking at real time when a fed saunters in and offers you a couple years if you just give up your supplier?

Scenarios like that are why I never let myself be in a room with more than a misdemeanor worth of anything unless an old guy with a 1% patch "asked."
>>
>>17653288
FMJ? C'mon, anon. The only way you could be more of a stereotype is if you were waving around a Jennings.
>>
>>17653295
The economy is hard over here. FMJ reloads are all I can afford.
>>
>>17653288
What is that a 9mm? That's cute, does it come in mens size? That wouldn't punch a hole in my vest. And I don't use drugs, I have to take random UAs m8.
>>
File: 1473797190776.jpg (101KB, 513x486px) Image search: [Google]
1473797190776.jpg
101KB, 513x486px
>>17653288
>Facebook
>Kik
>Mircrosoft help pages
>>
>>17653309
>>17653309
I got six different calibres you can choose from baby :^)
Glock 19 is my desk gun.
>>
>>17653289
I know. They offered me probation the first time if id give em my guy, I said no and got 3 years. Ill get out as soon as its economically feasible for me
>>
File: lucky luciano.jpg (39KB, 700x407px) Image search: [Google]
lucky luciano.jpg
39KB, 700x407px
>>17653176
>Your always posting these. Im the guy that went to prison for committing crimes, remember me? I can't tell you how many felonies I've committed from age 14 to 23 but I guarantee it was in the thousands and they only caught me on 5 and I beat 2 of them in court so I only got convicted on 3! Just do it and get it out of your system, chances are you won't get caught.

You're right I am, because I'm still not convinced that civilian life is better than criminal life.

>>17653193
You're right about the doctor part. But I disagree with this:

>Getting caught one time would ruin your chance of getting big in life

Unless you become a successful criminal.

>>17653195
>never fulfil your sex fantasies of boning a chick because you shouldn't fulfil your fantasies in life
>never fulfil your fantasy of having an amazing holiday because you shouldn't fulfil your fantasies in life

You fucking moron
>>
>>17653303
One minute you're talking about living the good life, the next minute you're saying the economy is so hard you can't afford a $20 box of self defense ammo?
>>
>>17653330
>living the good life

lol what
>>
>>17653330
Your confusing him with me
>>
>>17653334
Ahh, well, then, consider my statement retracted. I still think owning a gun for self defense and not having appropriate ammunition is the sign of trash, though.
>>
>>17653337

Recommend me some ammo then my man. Show me your stash so I know what's good.
>>
>>17653267

You move guns in the US? Don't hear about that alot, must be a niche
>>
File: elvis_mugshot.jpg (62KB, 626x371px) Image search: [Google]
elvis_mugshot.jpg
62KB, 626x371px
>>17653204
>If you're looking for a thrill, find it elsewhere.

Where?

>>17653208
>Crime can be very lucrative my friend.

See this is my point. If you think about it rationally, and you rationally weigh up the options (that is, you remove your ideology of "LOL CRIMINALS ARE BAD" from the equation), then crime can actually be a rationally better option for some people.

>>17653222
Fuckin' lol. If you want to lobby for law changes then do it you faggot.

Does that change the matter of whether crime is a rationally beneficial decision for an individual? No, no it doesn't. And if crime is beneficial, if someone can make a better success of themselves by turning to crime, more money, more chicks, more success, more respect, then why shouldn't they do it?

And don't argue "you won't get those things". That's not an argument against the point I'm making. My argument is that IF you stand to gain those things (which some people are in a better position to gain if they turn to crime, than if they are a law-abiding citizen), then crime is the rational decision, isn't it?
>>
>>17653316
>Glock
>Not M9
Pussy
>>
If the crime is suicide, yes.
>>
>>17653368
actually i was thinking more like sodomy against your mother
>>
File: crime.jpg (74KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
crime.jpg
74KB, 600x317px
But seriously, I'm right aren't I?

If your job options are shit (like mine are) then it's rational to turn to crime isn't it?

When the world repeatedly shits on you and thinks it can get away with it, then it's rational to fuck society in the arse and turn to crime isn't it?

Nobody yet has provided good reasons not to turn to crime, besides "muh morality", which isn't a reason.
>>
>>17653377
Knock yourself out, though if I catch you with your dick in her urn I'll probably unload my .45 into you.
>>
>>17653288
Stop projecting. No body cares
>>
>>17653340
Winchester Ranger and Speer Gold Dot go in most of my SD guns because its what the police in my jurisdiction use and I like to keep my exposure to liability at a minimum these days. I've got some Buffalo Bore Heavy in reserve in case theres ever rioting, though.

>show me your stash
Yeah, no.

>>17653341
Used to. Theres always a market for prohibited persons who want to get a gun, and when I was doing it you could get AKs and pre-ban ARs fairly cheaply if you were willing to go through Mexico or Canada, then drop in a conversion kit and have a machine gun you could flip. That was during the post-Oklahoma City/Pre 9-11 golden years, though. After 9/11 it was pretty much just moving pistols to the hood.
>>
>>17653347
Glock isn't a bad choice as its so damned common and drop-in aftermarket parts mean you can convert it into a ballistically distinct gun if you ever needed to use it off the books. I'd rather a drop piece, but whatever.
>>
>>17653081
No you fucking moron. Everyone fantasizes about punching someone, killing themselves, raping someone etc. If you go out and commit whatever crime, you'll feel good for a while and then end up in jail regretting being such an idiot.
>>
>>17653743

You say that, and yet criminals have more children.
>(Source: http://www.ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract)

Ergo, evolutionarily speaking, you are statistically more likely to be successful as a criminal.

What do you say to that?
>>
>>17653760
You can draw any parallel with birth rate, I could say people with brown hair have more children, so I guess we should all dye our hair brown. What do you say to that?
>>
>>17653768
>I could say people with brown hair have more children, so I guess we should all dye our hair brown.

1) You would have to have a source for that claim, like I provided for mine

2) You can't change your natural hair colour you fucking cunt. But you can become a criminal, anyone can, it's a behavioural choice

>inb4 hurr durr criminal behaviour is predisposed, i believe in determinism, no one has any choice whatsoever

Please tell me you don't believe that, if you do you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>17653782
Nah I was giving an example of how dumb your argument is since it can be applied to literally anything. Whatever man, you sound like a dick so go suicide by cop for all I care. At least you'll be a big tough guy who commits crimes for the lulz!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.