[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will too much sex inevitably make it boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1005.gif (569KB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.gif
569KB, 1000x811px
Will too much sex inevitably make it boring?
>>
>>17652745
As long as it is satisfying, no.
Orgasms get your brain high.
>>
>>17652745
not if you try to improve it or try new things
>>
It changes I've been with the same person for 17 years no matter what you do it won't be exciting forever.
>>
>>17652747
Even if it's 7 times in 24h?

Asking because my fiancé and i have so much sex, i fear it will lose it's status as something special and exciting.
>>
>>17652751
As long as both of you get off, not really.
Anyway you won't be having sex 7 times a day for the rest of your life, it's going to settle to a lower number over time.
How long have you been together?
>>
Maybe take it down to 5 times. The anticipation can make it better.
>>
>>17652748
What if you have reached the limits and run out of new stuff?

Pretty much scared that, if we get married, there won't be anything left to take it up a notch. And we have still a few decades of fucking ahead...
>>
Kamasutra
>>
>>17652754
A bit over a year now.
The sex is great. I just don't want us to get to the end of the rope too soon
>>
>>17652759
I've been with my boyfriend for over 10 years and we still have sex, and plenty of it (3-4 times a week at least).
We don't have time or energy to put up with our fuck marathons as we did at the very beginning. We did everything we wanted to try, fucked so much we got sore and loved every second of it.
I still get immensely turned on when we fuck, I still want him a lot and 90% of the time we have more than an hour to spend together, we end up fucking. I'm not bored. I'm less enthusiastic than I was at the beginning. There's less novelty. But I still find it exciting, I still love fucking with him, and I still come every time we have sex.
Relationships change, especially after the first year and half, but it's still worth it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.