[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Court hearing for D&D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (14KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 234x216px
I've been released on bail till the 25th where I'll have my case heard at a magistrates court. The details of the event are unimportant largely as I will be choosing to plead guilty.

I was wondering what the least I could expect would be and whether there's anything I can do to remove from myself the need to appear in court. After reading around I've seen it's common for people to only recieve an on the spot fine but I understand their decision in arresting me as I was very drunk because it was my birthday.

I'll have to wait till tomorrow to call the office as while I was being processed the officer said they would be happy to offer me a community resolve and I'm unsure as to why the situation has escalated to this point.

I have no previous offences and received a caution after being handcuffed into the car and before being taken to the station.
>>
>>17652720
Might help if you told us which country you're in - laws aren't global.
>>
Important information: I'd really like to refraining from getting a criminal record for something that was blown out into this
>>
>>17652723
Apologies, UK.
>>
>>17652720
Don't worry, Dungeons and Dragons doesn't come with large sentences anymore.
>>
For real though I don't want a criminal record that will fuck things up at some point in the future. Is there anything I can do to avoid this? What's the usual sentence for this kind of thing and would a conditional discharge stay on my record? I live in England

I was pretending to grab the police woman's tit because I was drunk and stupid but my point was 'leave me alone' I also said 'your breasts are geometrically pleasing' which didn't mean anything and it's just a compliment but Jesus it makes me sound creepy and they made a point to quote that in their statements.
>>
>>17652749
You seem like a stupid person.

You're compounding one set of stupid decisions with another stupid decision in asking 4chan for legal advice instead of contacting an actual lawyer who knows the laws and procedures in your legal jurisdiction.
>>
>>17652749
m8 you wot
>>
>>17652749

Depending in how the magistrate feels and how sorry you are you may get community service and a fine. I don't know how long you (or whether) you'll have to declare your conviction to employers, but after a while it will be "spent" and you won't have to declare it any more. Speak to a solicitor, son. Like, now.
>>
you drove while so drunk that you'd sexually assault a police officer and then you sexually assaulted a police officer. you're going to fucking jail
>>
>>17652775
I wasn't actually trying to grab it and I think that was clear it was just the mention and apparently I said 'what if I touched your boob' ffs

I had a lot to drink.

Before I was discharged I was told I could get a community resolve but I'm expected at court now so is there a degree of liniancy or is this decision final? Is it likely that the magistrate might rule to community resolve at court?
>>
Also, I can't afford a lawyer
>>
I'm sorry if this was a dumb place to come for this but it's a Sunday so I'm not yet able to contact a solicitor and thought somebody might have some useful insight. They must have thought I was a normal person when I was finally spoken to because they wouldn't have suggested essentially a warning but I'm not sure why that decision changed and they broke my fucking finger
>>
>>17652749
Haha.. wow. You are a legend. I would hire you on the spot.
>>
>>17652815
Ugh
I have a dumb sense of humour and it was out of context but I'd never have done it was I not smashed. There were a group of chavs sat around focusing attention on me and being loud but I wasn't doing anything. I told her to speak to them and not me that's why I'm disgruntled that she mentioned the boobs stuff because I thought it was small and she even mentioned in the statement I was being 'silly' so she knew it was a joke. Just a really fucking bad one. When I was finally spoken to by someone and they got a better look at my character they told me that it's only a minor issue and offered me some tea but I'm not sure why it has been escalated to a court case now. I was pretty disorientated before I was discharged and didn't think to take it up with them

If only a solicitor can answer whether I can get through this without obtaining a record then I shall wait until tomorrow to find out
>>
I said 'your breasts are geometrically pleasing' ffs it maked me cringe so hard when I read it that I don't feel like there's anyone who could take it seriously
>>
>>17652720
Drinking while playing board games in public? How autistic are you? Couldn't you play in someone's house?
>>
>>17652807
If the consequences will hurt you more than a lawyer will cost, get a lawyer.
>>
>>17652736
This
>>
>>17652904
I'd been out since the night before, I hung out at two guys' flat with two others I know a little. We left and walked around town then they left a few hours later so I was sat by myself for a few hours.

I was just smiling at people telling them it was my birthday as they smiled back and said 'happy birthday lol' before I said 'thank you' just spreading good vibes and being polite to people

Then when I motioned my hand towards her chest I promise it was just to make a point that I wasn't doing anything wrong to the point where it could justify bad behaviour because I had peaceful intentions and that I was cognisant enough to know what a bad thing to do was and that I had no intentions of doing it. I was just looking at the water ripples from the pond in the town centre before they spoke to me
>>
>>17652720
You'll get a record, a fine, and maybe a suspended sentence pending community service. Be less stupid in the future.
>>
>>17653216
Is there nothing I could do to avoid a record? It was a sergeant who offered the community resolution before he offered me some tea but thinking back I may have been uncomfortable admitting guilt without a lawyer present, I'd been up for 35 hours by this point

>'Your breasts are geometrically pleasing'
The more you think about it the less weird it sounds man. I was thinking of sand pyramids, or a perfect curve composed of infinitesimal particles.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.