[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling for Vietnamese chick in complicated situation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/. Normally I'm the one answering and helping you guys by giving advice, I was hoping you might be able to do the same for me. I'll try to condense it as much as possible but... here goes nothing.

I'm a transportation operator, I drive buses for a living. Every Sunday I did a specific route. One day this cute Asian woman gets on my bus. Think nothing of it. I look in the rear view mirror to see her staring at me, so I stare back in between stops and smile at her, she smiles back. This happens constantly until she gets off. Happens each Sunday for 3 weeks until i give her a card saying "Hey..." with my number inside. We text. Get to know each other. Have known each other for about two months now.

Over the course of the text messages, I take things slow, get to know her, she gets to know me. She tells me off the bat that she has a boyfriend back home. (Well, Shit...) Get to know her more through multiple visits. Turns out she "loves" her Boyfriend but is not "In Love" with him. HOWEVER, There is another guy back home who she's "In Love" with but he has decided to push her out of his life because he doesn't want to hurt her...

I start to develop feelings and express them to her. She tells me that she can't give me what a lover can give me. I tell her I'm okay with that but I want to continue to see her, take her out, etc. She says okay but a couple weeks after that she tells me that she doesn't want to break my heart and cuts communication with me. Finds me on the same route again but in a different location. Claims she didn't want to take Uber. We resume communication. We cut communication two other times for two other stupid reasons but we keep coming back (Magnets, How do they work, amirite?)

1 of ?? Have to continue writing. Pic Related, Not her but a chick that looks almost exactly like her.
>>
>>17652604
Cont.

After several more visits, I decide to make a move while taking her home from College one night and hold her hand. She lets me. This continues and we becomes close. She starts cuddling my arm and we start seeing each other more and going out for Tea/Coffee.

One day that I'm off from work we decide to meet up before she has to be home for her grandmothers birthday and I take her to a countryside area to watch the Sunset. We cuddle together and she lays on me. Something comes over me and decide to kiss the back of her neck, she responds positively and continue to move to the sides of her neck, she doesn't stop me and I go in for one kiss... she's hesitant at first but kisses me.

Over the course of the rest of the visits things have started to get hotter and heavier (We usually cuddle in my car before I take her home and sometimes one thing leads to another). From the time of posting this, we've seen each other for the past week and a half and over the past two days we've had a lot of fun (not sex or anything but just fun). Tonight, we went under the bridge of a trail in the area, people could see us if they looked hard enough, but we made out and even almost had sex at one point. She even guided my hand to the inside of her pants to... (well you use your imagination).

2 of 3. Continuing.
>>
>>17652617
Cont.

So we've gotten very close over the past several weeks that we've known each other. She tries to reassure me that I'm not her boyfriend in any way possible. But she expresses to me that she cares about my well being, she will offer to buy me food, pay for my gas, etc etc.

We text every single day back and forward with texts such as "Be safe" or "make sure you eat something." I've noticed that If I don't text back for a long period of time she will call to check up on me and whatnot.

and just...

I'm falling for this chick /adv/ and she tells me that she wants to be close but on the flip side she doesn't want to give me a relationship. Her actions don't resemble that as a simple "friend," and I don't know what to do. We hold hands all the time, we kiss in public and in private. She's not ashamed or scared of being intimate with me but I don't know how to interpret these signals... Halp

3 of 3... Done.
>>
Jesus Christ just get out. She's stringing like 3 guys along including you. You think even if she picks you and bes with you she won't have other guys lined up potentially better than you?
>>
>>17652632
>>17652617
>>17652604

There is no reasonably expected situation in which this ends well. You already know this. You need to decide if the ill consequences are an acceptable risk of trying to acquire your desired outcome.
>>
It sounds like she keeps waiting for her Prince Charming, and it isn't going to be you. This is why it's never worth it to try to rescue a damsel in distress. It's only a matter of time before she needs to be rescued from YOU.
>>
She is cheating on her boyfriend and leading you on while she's in love with someone else.
She's a bitch and you're an idiot.
Cut contact and move on.
>>
>>17652644

Speaking of which.. She tells me that I actually treat her like a woman. That apparently the other guys and friends that she hangs out with all treat her like she's another guy of the group. Does that mean anything?
>>
>>17652653
It's like a drug dude. I know I should put it down but I love it way to much. I know I should cut contact but I can't. If I do she will just come back.. I know she will..
>>
>>17652661
Then why you're asking for advice?
She will break your heart and go for the other guy if she can. Anyway, even if she agrees to be your girlfriend, she will cheat on you like she did with her current boyfriend.
>>
>>17652665

Can you really blame her if she's not "In love" with him anymore and he's all the way back home in Vietnam. Are you saying that if she falls in love with me she will eventually fall out of love?
>>
>>17652673
She most certainly will. Romantic love and lust come and go - there will be moments in every relationship where you'll fall out of love, and then fall in love again, and this goes on and on, over and over.
Relationships are a commitment. If you decide to be with someone, you respect them and you don't betray her. If you don't want to be with someone, you owe them enough respect to dump them, instead of fucking some other dude behind their back.
I can blame her for sure.
>>
>>17652604
Danger danger danger. Drop contact and ask for a different bus route... why haven't you slept with her yet how does hands in the pants not turn into sex?

Just get away from her. She'll end up extorting money from you or looking for a sponsor for her visa. Any way its a very dangerous situation you are in.

Shes a bad girl. Good to sleep with... but do not fall in love or even maintain contact with
>>
>>17652604
Shes attracted because she knows she can control you, lie to you and cuck you. Shes using you like a toy.
>>
If you wanna fuck her, you're making all the right moves and are going in the right direction. But the fact that you're getting all faggy with feelings, I wouldn't suggest it right now.

I'm sure she's a good girl. She just has a major personality flaw with the whole stringing along multiple guys thing. She might one day mature out of this phase and become wifey material, but not with you. You met her at the wrong time in her life.

If you can keep your feelings in check, then go for the friends with benefits thing until the sex becomes boring. Stay friendly with her and maybe go in for a committed relationship once she matures out of this phase
>>
>>17653125
That kind of chick is never going to be committed relationship material. Don't get faggy with your feelings either son.
>>
>>17653162
Like people don't change their personalities as they age. Fuck outta here

Once she's past her prime looks-wise, she'll be forced to change her thinking. Right now she's a cute young Asian girl that has the world by its nuts and feeling super validated by her womanhood

That's what she meant when she said you make her feel like a woman. Not because YOURE man enough, but because SHES woman enough.
>>
>>17652604
Just ignore this bitch. Having multiple guys she "loves" is a red flag.
>>
>Pic Related, Not her but a chick that looks almost exactly like her.
that's racist
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.