[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend tells me to buy ticket for x music event >buy ticket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (11KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 212x238px
>friend tells me to buy ticket for x music event
>buy ticket for £25 ($30~) and plan to go with her friends
>next day get a text saying 'by the way you can't come I'm really sorry, could you pre drink with someone else?'
>ask why and apparently it's because this event was supposed to be for someone's birthday and her parents had put money behind the bar or some shit
>tell her that it's not cool and she offers to buy my ticket

2 weeks later
>send her message asking for money
>she gets really defensive and says that I should have mentioned it before and that she could have sold it for me
>tell her it's not my problem as she offered to buy it
>she says she doesn't 'feel obliged to give me the money since I didn't mention it'

what do I do? I don't really care about my friendship with this person that much but would like the money back, more as a matter of pride than anything
>>
why did you wait 2 weeks??
>>
>>17652503
Because I was fucked off that she essentially goaded me into spending money and then uninvited me days before the event

I don't see how the waiting part is relevant
>>
>>17652499
>£25 ($30~)
lol you wish
>>
>>17652531
you're right, its actually closer to $31
>>
why did you wait 2 weeks, you missed your chance to get your money back
>>
>>17652516
The waiting part is the essence of the whole thing.

You were led to buy a product (ticket) under what you consider false pretenses. She accepted your argument and offered to buy the product back from you.

But the product had a time limit (the event) after which it would be worthless. She offered to buy a product with value, but by delaying you are now attempting to sell her a product with no value.

In an odd (and totally unintentional) way it is YOU who are now guilty of fraud, demanding payment for a product that YOU made valueless.

Write her off as a lousy friend, and consider this a relatively inexpensive lesson.
>>
>>17652499
Go to the event anyway. It's public, and if she throws a fit about it there, make sure the details about her uninvitation also becomes known.
>>
>>17652684
Not op, but this guy's right, how can someone be this stupid
>>
The moneys gone. Get over it.
>>
>>17652499
Im really blasted right now and im not exactly sure whats going on but i think the gist of it was you getting bitched by some girl. I suggest banging her mom hard
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have waited so long, but wow, what a bitch. Find better friends, get over the money.
>>
>>17652746
If this is what you consider appropriate for an advice forum, please stop posting.
>>
>>17652782
Haha...yeah! Grab her...by the PUSSY! I'm so fucking stoned! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and FUCKKKKK!
>>
>>17652499
Go to the event on your own
>>
Hey guys,
I accidentally threw away a 50 cent coin into the trash. Do you know when the trash people come around, and how can I recover it from the landfill if they take it away? How do I find the location of the landfill?
>>
>>17654113
Fuck, I really want to dumpster dive for that money, but a bum threw up into that trash bin. How do I protect myself from the smell?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.