[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1453493130040.jpg (17KB, 284x280px) Image search: [Google]
1453493130040.jpg
17KB, 284x280px
Hey, /adv/. I haven't been here before and this is my first post here. Probably no one is going to see it but its worth a shot.

Can any of you tell me why women are so manipulative? I had to break up with my last girlfriend 6 months ago. It was for mainly selfish reasons but thats not the point.
After those 6 months, just yesterday she texted me saying how shes sorry if she ever mistreated me and drug me down. I took the time to apologize aswell since I carried a ton of guilt myself.
That was nice and all, to get some closure and to clear my conscious but she texted me again recently very late at night that she was drunk, but also really fucking misses me.
Now I may be looking in to it too much but is she trying to reel me back in? Because fuck, her saying that sort of sweet thing reminds me of when we were together and Im catching myself wanting more contact even though I should be over it.
I just want to know if shes playing a game or truly misses me. Her apologies were very sincere and now we are both on good terms, so it seems now would be the perfect time to fuck with my emotions. is it a trap /adv/?

>tl;dr gf and I split on bad terms, months later she texts me and we resolve everything, then says she misses me and I want to know if its some sort of game.

I know this was drawn out and all but I appreciate anyone reading. This might seem weak but I'm really confused about life right now and dont know what I want.
Thank you.
>>
>>17652438

>cutoff distractions
>get life together
>rake in bitches
>don't fall off
>???
>kill yourself
>>
>>17652451
My life isn't in terrible shape but I'm just not terribly happy. Its hard to explain.
thanks though
>>
>>17652438
Men have lots of ways to manipulate or control women. Women have only one - their clever use of their sex appeal. They get good at it.
>>
> why are women so manipulative?
> bases judgement of women all on one woman.

maybe you are just dumb.
>>
>>17652438
Most of the time when women contact you out of the blue it's just because they're bored, and no one else is texting them at the moment.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.