[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop my cyberbully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0329.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
hi, I know you don't know me and i shouldn't be asking for this, but i simply don't know what to do anymore about this and Im begging for any form of help. I have tried every means necessary to try to stop my internet troll but I'm literally at the end of my tether.

I noticed the internet troll attacking my friend called GFSlegion (trixi) I asked her to stop. Since then i have personally received over 6000 messages of hate, she has called me and my friends everything from A to Z and uses a proxy server to evade bans and uses a spam bot to send us thousands of messages.

frustrated at the lack of help from the police and from the admins, i took matters into my own hands and set up a tumblr blog to counteract her words but kept it anonymous.I know it was not the best course of action but I simply couldn't take any more and ignoring her wasn't working. I took lengths to hide my Facebook profile but somehow she has found me and put my personal information (my family, and the town i live in) on her blog posts, I don't know how she found it as i am very careful and make sure my data is hidden from search engines and from non Facebook friends. the only thing i can think off is that she is a friend of a friend who can see my profile ( have fixed that now)

As fast as I’m going to the admins and blocking this information, she is spreading it. I have now received a message though tumblr basically saying that if i don't stop blocking the blog, she’ll ensure this data will go viral.

Im so frightened as i don't know what she will do. I have tried going to the admins to remove the posts and the police to try to see about a prosecution, I have tried cyber bully websites but while they offer support, they cant do anything. I feel that no one wants to stop this person and just me brushes off to the next person in line.

this is why I’m turning to anyone for help. please.

thank you

sarah
>>
I don't understand, why in the world didn't you a) ignore this person and b) not delete your shit when it started to get serious
>>
we ignored her for 4 months and stayed silent but we did and thats when she sent those messages. collectively myself GFS and 2 others have received over 30 thousand messages and 154 separate blog posts within the time we stayed silent. i simply lost it as it felt no one was doing anything and she was getting away with writing anything
>>
>>17652317
This. Have u tried deactivating/deleting the social media accounts, like ALL social media accounts? Setting up new phone number, new bank account, changing passwords for everything, etc?

Cyberbullying can get nasty best to go off grid. If suspicious person show up, call the police.
>>
Filter those messages or set up a new email, deactivate the old one too.
>>
my friend tried setting up a new account and deactivating her own. the troll found her. i have also tried going off grid but she has just attacked my friends all the more so im not sure it will work. All i need to do is find out who this woman is and ill then be in a better position to drag her to court.
>>
as for the messages, yeah they're being filtered. thankfully she hasn't spammed my personal email yet but the messages are on Deviant art which has a crap filter to be honest. the abuse is mostly on there. shes either attacking my page or spamming my inbox. I have tried moving accounts but she finds me over and over again.
>>
to give you an idea, ive included some of the blogs

http://fucktarderytranslationcentral.blogspot.com
>>
just to give you a sample

www.aboutidiotsassholesandhypocrites.blogspot.de
>>
>>17652343
>All i need to do is find out
good luck OP
>>
yup -.- i have found her name as rita and I know shes from Riga in lativa but thats it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.