[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating bitches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey guys,

My girlfriend of two years has been cheating on me with another guy. i only found out a few months ago that when we first met, she left that guy for me.

If i knew this i would not have asked her to be my girlfriend since if she can cheat on someone else she can cheat on me. which i just found out.

turns out she's back with that same guy again, who she left to be with me. I recorded her on the phone and she has been fucking him non stop, and she has been fucking me too whilst slowly getting more distant and then she said that sex hurts her and she made me stop. The fuck, it hurts. fuck off. i caught her on the phone too many times and she made too many excuses.

I loved her so much, not anymore at all. We even wanted to marry each other, and were planning the whole thing out.

So now what should i do? That's why im here.

To my surprise I thought that if someone cheated on me i would go insane/kill myself/ attack the other person rashly and get myself in prison, but i didn't shed a tear and haven't confronted her yet. i knew the whole time in the back of my mind anyways. she's been filthy talking with this guy and fucking him when im at work. I've been slaving away 60+ hours a week for this bitch and this is what i get. She keeps asking me for some cash to get some new clothes. She wanted to look pretty for him. This girl is pure evil, and she deserves whatever harm this world has.

>She doesn't know that i know yet.

>My goal is to plan this out properly and slowly ruin her life: without doing anything illegal.

>How should I do this?

I need legit serious help here
>>
>>17652045
Best way to ruin her life? Move on and be happy. This bitch will ruin her life on her own. You don't have to do anything.
>>
First thing: if you live with her, gather her shit up and make it easy to get out of your home.

Second thing: if not, meet up at a park and just end it, don't fucking talk about it because you'll probably stay with her and end up with more regret than you have now.

Third: kill any connections you have to her

Fourth: Move on mate, only thing to do.

>source: been through this shit before

also forget about revenge, she'll destroy her own life soon enough with her habits.
>>
>>17652045
Get her fat.

Claim you like fat bitches and she should be one too to fit the bill. If she goes with it and sticks with it, lay it on heavy (kek) with her in terms of food, make sure she fucking ruins her body.

Then, dump her right after something, anything bad happens.

Or she'll dump you on the spot when you say this, its a win win really.
>>
>>17652048
>>17652055
would i be satisifed with that though knowing that you god will punish her or whatever, or the universe will fuck things up for her, or that she'll fuck her life up herself? What if she ends up marrying the bastard? How am i supposed to move on without wanting to see direct harm come her way.
>>
>>17652059
kek. i can't stand seeing her face anymore though. or hearing her voice or anything about her.
>>
Completely cut her out of your life. Bitches like that are can cancer.
>>
>>17652063
stop being psycho and move on man, go hook up with some thots or something i don't know. she sounds like a ho so just let go.
>>
>>17652065
Youre thinking the short term here man.

The long term could make it the worst thing yet. If you stick w/ it until she grows apart from her old bf (again) and break it right there, she'll probably fuck up harder and gain 20 extra pounds.

I'd say that part can be viable after shes pretty fucking chubby/fat, like 180+ lbs maybe?

Seriously, you wanna fuck her up, thats how you do it. Plus remember if it fails and she dumps ya there, you still win!
>>
>>17652067
yeah my mind is all over the place right now. I just want revenge. i think you're right. i need to remove her from my mind and forget all about her and just move on.
>>
>>17652071
she has a really tiny appetite though and doesnt eat much. she doesnt get fat ever.
>>
>>17652082
Try bringing it up and wing it from there.

Youd be surprised what a guy can convince a girl to do to herself. I've done this before so trust me here, its absolutely devilish, but its also a process.
>>
Don't waste time trying to get revenge etc. Just dump her ass, move the fuck on and learn your lesson in that you never get into a relationship with a girl that is willing to cheat on a guy with you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.