[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tips for dating a chubby woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: gordonhastheplot.png (75KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
gordonhastheplot.png
75KB, 296x170px
Basically started talking to this chubby woman I used to work with. Total sweatheart, really nice personality...def a good person. Thing is I don't want to miss out of this but I literally have never dating a chubby woman ever. Any suggestions?
>>
The trick is that you view and treat her as a person.
>>
>>17652007
>I literally have never dating a chubby woman ever. Any suggestions?
why would there be any difference to a skinny or a fat girl ?
>>
>>17652007
If you don't have bad cases of foot in mouth you'll be fine. You're on 4 chan you might be a sperg so try to use filters when speaking to her but what gives me faith is you like her so you might be fine
>>
>>17652007
P R O J E C T
>>
>>17652026
This, treat her like a normal girl and try and make her eat healither, bonus points if you can cook healthy.
>>
File: whats wrong about that.png (532KB, 598x712px) Image search: [Google]
whats wrong about that.png
532KB, 598x712px
>>17652058

Never EVER suggest trying to eat healthy to a chubby girl. They are really insecure about their weight and probably spend a long time getting ready to go out the house. Girls like this don't want to be seen and hopefully not get any attention. A person like this who examines her body on a daily basis and hates what she sees on the outside is very aware of her surrounding. Having some guy she is dating suggest she eat healthier is a pick sign saying "you're fat". She would probably break down.

How the fuck do I know all this? I dated a chubby girl and decided to be mister thoughtful in suggesting a less sodium packed diet. Never again.

Be casual with her and treat her like a normal girl, don't give her special treatment.
>>
All I do is run/workout and bitch about how I'm not eating healthy. She overlooks all of that for me so I wouldn't be able to bug her about eating a little junk food.
>>
>>17652070
You're already giving her special treatment by avoiding giving her helpful advice. Any girl that reacts strongly to thoughtful suggestions isn't worth pursuing.
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (44KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
44KB, 630x420px
After walking and feeling tired make sure find a wider seat or seat without armrests.

That's the joke.
>>
>>17652105
They dont like thoughtful suggestions because they werent part of the thinking process.
>>
>>17652105
I'm pretty sure she already knows she's chubby for a reason. Also, it's very insensitive to the person to try and be "helpful" because there is a chance that the girl is recovering from an ED. A lot of chubby people have been bulimic and/or anorexic and find that the only way that they can remain sane is to let themselves be normal and chubby.
>>
How hard could it be? She's probably overlooked by a lot of guys.

If anything it just proves that women can't be alone except by choice.
>>
>>17652007
- Don't be a piece of shit
- Treat her like the human being she is
- Important to emphasize: DON'T BE A PIECE OF SHIT WHO ONLY DATES FATTIES TO "DO THEM A FAVOR"
- Be chill, there's not much of a difference between dating chubby and thin girls; in fact, sometimes the extra weight makes for softer hugs
- Try to understand that fat girls usually trust people less than thin girls because they've been rejected, heartbroken and disilluded more often than thin girls; she might not open up to you as easily because of it. Don't think it's anything personal, because it isn't
- Again, don't be a piece of shit who uses fat girls to boost his ego and make himself look like a savior. I need to say it thrice because some guys just don't get it.
- Make sure you both have fun and smile together. There's no healthy relationship if it's not a fun ride for both.
>>
>>17652007
> dating fat girls
There is your first mistake op, you are only supposed to fuck fay girls
Fat girls can be super fun fucks, but why would you date one?
Being fat is a giant walking red flag man, fat people tend to have serious emotional issues and general problems all around
Not to mention health problems or future health problems
I really don't see why you would date a fat/chubby girl OP
>>
File: 1405787597064.jpg (36KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
1405787597064.jpg
36KB, 837x736px
>>17652007
Don't do it lad. It ain't worth it. They all have issues and more importantly no self control. I dated one and the problems she had were ridiculous. Dumped her because I was sick of her bitching.
>>
>>17652302
> Also, it's very insensitive to the person to try and be "helpful" because there is a chance that the girl is recovering from an ED.

If you feel like you're treading on eggshells when interacting with someone because he/she's very sensitive, chances are this type of person is also very insensitive to other people.
>>
>>17652007

I'm in this same boat but I'm physically not attracted to her at all. What do??
>>
>>17652373
You're fat aren't you?
>>
>>17653939
Err, what? Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.