[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the NEET/shut-in improvement thread! >old thr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Neet Improve.png (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Neet Improve.png
30KB, 1280x720px
Welcome to the NEET/shut-in improvement thread!

>old thread
>>17635737

>Discord
https://discord.gg/AAhJ6eR

Join us for help on improving your life, becoming more social or just helping people with these things!
All are welcome, as long as you follow the rules.

>What do I do in the threads?
Ask people for advice on your NEET-related/social problems, or join our discord group to do the same.

>Wait, is this some super-secret cool kids' club where you can only be some sort of shut-in freak to participate in?
No, anybody is free to enter and help our group. Feel free to participate, just don't be a dick.

NEET IMPROVEMENT RULES
=======================================

1. Preventing your suicide is not our responsibility. If you need someone to talk you out of hurting yourself and/or others, please call a suicide hotline.
2. No doxxing. If you post any personal information of another user without their consent, you will be banned.
3. Please try to genuinely improve your lot in life. We're not here to circlejerk about how horrible our lives are. We'll all slip up or need to vent sometimes, but overall you should try to be positive and move upwards.
4.The #support channel is for advice only. Use the #productivity channel to let us know what you're going to do and report back with how it went to help keep you accountable. For everything else, go to the #general channel.

=======================================

Self-help resources: http://pastebin.com/BSZDiAKd
>>
>→
This is why you're a NEET
>>
File: tumblr_n5tmbliXyf1sfi7h5o7_1280.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5tmbliXyf1sfi7h5o7_1280.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
posting in epic bread
>>
>>17651957
I found this website called http://www.balancingbrainchemistry.co.uk
I also found that this stuff called Zembrin or Sceletium Tortuosum is a natural SSRI with little to no side effects, and I take it, and it works
>>
Me and my gf are NEET
I don't really like it,
It's hard to change habits and I love her to death but I don't want to be a complete NEET
>>
>>17651957
Maybe we should ask people ITT to tell us the country they live in. Opportunities for NEETS in the US or Europe for instance differ.

>>17652312
after a bit of thought it occured to me that having a fellow NEET around that you can talk to seems like a great stimulant for getting out of that status. If you've got a girlfriend for example and one of you gets a job somehow, you could consider moving together (into a new place), if that single person's wage allows that. If you live cheaply it should be possible for two people to get by on a bit more than one minimum wage (European 1st world minimum wage that is).
>>
>>17652407
We are living in my mom house
>>
>>17652407
Also I am working but I still stay most of my time in house not going out
While she doesn't really do anything to help getting out
She is a great cook and she is fun to be around but I want to stop being neet
>>
>>17652427
>working

You're not a fucking NEET then you jackass.

Here's some self-improvement for you: Learn to look up things you don't know the meaning of instead of looking like a jackass acting like you do.
>>
>>17652312
>Me and my gf are NEET
How do neets even meet irl?

>>17652407
>If you've got a girlfriend for example and one of you gets a job somehow, you could consider moving together (into a new place), if that single person's wage allows that. If you live cheaply it should be possible for two people to get by on a bit more than one minimum wage
The problem that immediately strikes out to me is if she is actually pursuing a job. Most neets I know lack the motivation to leave that slump, and I've seen people get dumped because they basically forced one person to provide for two.

I personally would only suggest moving in if he was confident she would actually address her habits.
>>
>>17652427
Working as Alternative civilian service so I could get a few meet bucks...
>>
How hard is it to find a place to live if I'm unemployed? I'm looking for shared accommodation and my welfare can handle the rent. I'm just not sure if they'll accept me. Summer is coming up and I'm thinking of lying and saying I'm planning on going back to school next year.

In Australia btw.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.