[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 197x256px
Someone tell me why not. I hate myself and everyone hates me. The only reason I hesitate is because I don't know how people will react. I feel like I am a waste of space, peoples' focus, and peoples' time and effort. What's the best way?
>>
>>17651818
I was thinking of jumping, myself... but a gunshot to the head sounds appealing too
>>
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>17651818

If all you're worried about is what people will think; maybe you're not ready to kill yourself.
>>
>>17651818
Do not kill yourself. If you do, you will end up burning in hell for eternity. Seek the Lord and read His word.
>>
>>17651818

If I had an easy way I'd help you. I've tried pills, ive sat on rooftops thinking about it, I've tried using a gun, which jammed and I lost the courage to try again and haven't since, and I just tried to hang myself. There's really no easy way, at least for me. It all takes a little prep time and for me I think of my mom, and my cat and my dog who would all miss me and I chicken out.

>>17652076

I don't know if there is a god but if there is I hope he's merciful to those who do kill themselves. They usually are suffering immense amounts of pain and are sick, I know I am.
>>
>>17652076
Also Jesus died for our sins, if suicide is a sin shouldn't that be forgiven too?
>>
Before you off yourself, tell us about yourself OP. Your age, your social life, financial life and love life.

Go.
>>
>>17652076
Not the same guy, but I don't believe in god exactly because reading his word convinced me to stop believing.
>>
>>17651818
Because all of the problems you listed can be solved and you could be happy.
Don't give up.
>>
I'm hijacking this tread.

I'm dead and what is this? I'm pretty sure this is hell and everything looks similar to the reality I know so that it can be ripped away from me when I let my guard down.
>>
You should stay alive and help others. You have a lot to give the world.
>>
You probably don't have a lot to give to the world, neither do I, probably few people in /adv that do, but you have to understand that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Find a way to improve yourself and your self confidence. Ignore anyone who makes you feel like crap, do what you have to to be happy, but WORK TOWARDS SOMETHING. People who drift through life usually end up unsatisfied in the end.
>>
>>17651818
How about you just focus on improving yourself instead of worrying what others think of you? It`s easy to stay put and do nothing while complaining nothing ever changes.
>>
If you're here asking that means you've considered it, but don't have the conviction to actually do it.

My advice is to DO IT

COMMIT

Set up the noose, bring in a chair, whatever. If you have ANY doubt in your mind, then stop. You will never do it. Then you can put your conviction and passion into something else.

Get a job, start an art project, become one of them street performers that set up in front of Target.

DO SOMETHING. It's better than sitting on your ass and leaving yourself to your own thoughts.
>>
>>17652577
Your an idiot
>>
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Never forget that.
>>
>everyone hates me
>the only reason I hesitate is because I don't know how people will react.
What?
>>
People kill themselves because they think that it's easier than life but that simply is not true. Although very difficult at times life is always worth it. Things don't always get worse in fact they often get much better the first thing you should do is pick up the phone call someone you trust tell them how you feel. Then get in a car and have them drive you to the hospital where you can get some help.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.