[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seafood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pc.jpg (20KB, 878x494px) Image search: [Google]
pc.jpg
20KB, 878x494px
Anything that is considered edible and lives in water - fish, mussels, crabs, crustaceans, even those weird sushi leaves - my gag reflex kicks in. It all tastes the same to me, that is fish. It literally makes me puke.

My wife loves eating fish and she does not eat meat (for ecological reasons, I think it's bullshit, whatever). This usually doesn't cause problems, but I've never given my aversion to seafood any thought until I met her. Since I'm from a landlocked country, seafood's never been on the menu anyway.

Are there any other people who experience this?

>pic unrelated
>>
You're one of those people who recoil and squirm like a faggot if they eat foods they don't like, aren't you?

https://youtu.be/UBFuNyJRcSU
>>
>>17650949
The smell of fish makes me gag.
I live on the coast. I am allergic to a lot of food. Like sucks.
>>
Have you tried salmon? It's fucking good and great for you

Breaded tilapia is basically chicken tendies if you're scared

Oysters, mussels, clams are disgusting though I understand that

GOOD SUSHI is different from shitty sushi, fyi.
>>
>>17651391
>salmon

The fishiest tasting of all fish. Why would you ever think that's ok for OP? The least fishiest fish would be cod or halibut.
>>
Picky eaters are so fucking disgusting and pathetic.

Let me guess, your favorite food is chicken nuggets with ketchup.
>>
Sounds pretty unusual to me, but maybe it's more common among people from your country or region. Maybe there's some past personal experience if yours that's relevant here. What does seem strange is how you can't distinguish seafood by taste, although if you immediately throw up whenever you put it in your mouth I imagine that could have something to do with it.

I do know that I can't stand canned peas, but I'm pretty sure that's because they feel and/or taste like feces.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.