[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe SOMETIMES suicide IS the answer...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_navu1gMRbW1s9rx9zo2_400.jpg (11KB, 303x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_navu1gMRbW1s9rx9zo2_400.jpg
11KB, 303x226px
So HYPOTHETICALLY, if one wanted to kill themselves AND donate their organs to a hospital what would be the best method to do so?

I'm thinking, fill a bath with ice, get in, call 911 and then either slit your wrists vertically and then just chill OR play submarine with some electrical goods.

Anyway...
>>
omfg.

So you think someones who's gonna kill himself isconsidering donating organs to OTHERS?

"hell im not jumping in front of the train, they need to salvage my brains"

Most donors will be used for medical training and shit so have fun.

You need to be in 100% (organswise )good condition before u can "give" someone else a liver for example

Maybe same bloodtype, no cancer, no smoking etc.
>>
blow your head up in a hospital hall naked with a message to donate your organs burned on your skin
>>
>>17650640
>So you think someones who's gonna kill himself isconsidering donating organs to OTHERS?
Why not? Just because someone wants to kill themselves doesn't mean they have to be inconsiderate of others.
>>
>>17650640
You're either retarded or a kid, or both.
>>
OP here, so I found out in my country they can only take your organs if you die in the hospital. They only use them to help other people (not medical research).

SO the real question here is how do you make yourself brain-dead?
>>
>>17650727
>>17650644
>>
>>17650727
maybe fasten a non-permeable bag to your mouth and nose, make it airtight, then breathe into that until you run out of oxygen? you should peacefully pass out while your heart and brain stop working. i dunno tho, never tried it
>>
>>17650790
don't do this you dingus. Get some helium and inhale that, it's painless and it calms you down as you die.
>>
I've been planning this for a while. I'm going to drive to my local hospital, a large Medical Center, happens to be one of the best in the country. I'm going to call in a head of surgery and explain my situation, and assuring him my last will is to have every possible organ of mine donated so I can benefit the living. With me in a plastic bag I will have a copy of my birth certificate, ID, Social Security card, and my blood donor card, along with my Last Will and Testament, so they can most quickly verify my corpse and process me for surgery. Once I've told the surgeon everything, I will give him my exact location in the parking garage for the EMT's, as well as the make and model of my vehicle. Making sure my doors are unlocked, I'll stick a handgun in my mouth, pointing to the back of my head. It's very important that I'd like to keep my retina's intact, I've always feared going blind, so helping someone be given the gift of sight would be very meaningful to me.
>>
Chop off your head.

Buy a real battle-axe, walk into a hospital, prop the battleaxe up against a wall, run into it.

Quick, painless, fun, and gives the gory traumatic after-effect to all witnesses.
>>
>>17650614
How old are you?
>>
>>17650614
If I were you I would go to a psychiatrist to ask for help
>>
Is this simply a cry for help?

What is it that ails you, anon?
>>
I really wish there was a feasible way to do this, but i just can't think of any that don't involve rare drugs i don't have access to.
>>
>>17652142

So you are now in the situation where it is too much of hassle to kill yourself in your way.

Guess there is your sign. Live your life.
>>
>>17652147
Eh, not really. It's just that like OP, it would be really nice if i could donate my organs.
It's a damn shame to just bury or cremate em when there are people who really need them out there, right?
>>
>>17652170

The way I see it is that if you are going to kill yourself inconvenient as little people as possible. By giving your organs out for medical research and training, you are benefiting mankind in a small way. versus offing yourself in your room and hassling a bunch of people.

Of course I don't condone any of this and suggest going to a therapy but we are way past that stage.
>>
>>17651199
>>17651194
Guys it's hypothetical. Why kill yourself when there's music, drugs, friends, family, sex (even if it's solo), nature, food, sleep, meditation, exercise, medication, counselling ect...

OP here, I think Helium seems to be the best bet. Just have to time the EMT's arrival and your brain death accordingly, if your body's cold they won't resuscitate you.

>>17651151
Dude life can be awesome, get a good counselor, spend time with your family/friends, try a new medication, do charity work, tons of stuff you can try to make yourself feel better.
>>
It takes about 10 minutes for your brain to die due to oxygen deprivation. Depending what country you're in, paramedics will still resuscitate you if you have organ donor card.
>>
>>17653544
Helium is a meme. The consumer graded shit has enough oxygen to keep you alive

Hypothetically, i would directly call a organ harvesting clinic for them to get their surgeons ready. I would make sure the cops are in the loop too. Give them a date and time. They'll try to talk you out of it, but give them your location at the last minute and do the deed. Also see your general practitioner beforehand and get a screening physical. Try to have that medical record available for them
>>
>>17650614
Just jump off a tower block OP, they can scrape your organs off the pavement and give them to sick kids.
>Hey little Johnny, we've got a new pancreas for you! It's a bit busted up and I think there's some dirt and tarmac in it but here you go!
>>
>>17653619
>Go anywhere/do anything with zero risk to health

You'll be stuck in a coffin forever.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.