[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET OVER YOURSELF!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: g2ijk2D1.jpg (173KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
g2ijk2D1.jpg
173KB, 960x960px
People have said this to me my entire life.. What does it really mean?
>>
>>17650444

Describe what you say before they tell you that.
>>
>>17650447
It's usually family members after having a heated discussion. I'm not sure why I trigger them.
>>
>>17650447
I think people are jealous of my many accomplishments and perhaps this makes them defensive.
>>
>>17650444
"Get you head out of your ass"
>>
>>17650473
yes, that's exactly what it means
>>
Do you come off entitled? That can be annoying. It's one thing to be successful, it's another to use it for power play. Ultimately it doesn't really matter as everyone goes through different variations of these same domestic conflicts. If it's causing a problem for the entire family though I'd suggest moving out to be polite.
>>
>>17650444

According to the dictionary it means to stop being conceited or pretentious.
>>
>>17650591

fuck people who think they are entitled to whatever, they wont last long anyway.

GET OUT OF THE WAY
>>
>>17650444
Just a tip, using a name on 4chan is frowned upon. And i'd personally never reveal my real full name on this website.
>>
You say that this happens after discussions. That makes me think that you impose insane standards on people (the level to which they should prioritize your opinion, expecting people to be able to read your thoughts, stuff like that) or that you have an extreme kind of moral code/sense of pride, vanity (care for status for example) and/or dignity that they experience as irritating and dramatic. Those to me would be the most likely to elicit a "get over yourself".
>>
It means you're not nearly as clever (or muscular) as you think, you fat fucking mong
>>
"stop being so annoyingly arrogant/stubborn"
comon OP, just think about it for a second. jeez
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.