[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

So there's this beautiful woman I've been seeing off an on for the last 8 months and I've really fallen in love with her and her with me. Problem is she's convinced herself she has to stay with her abusive husband (for reasons I can't figure out) I've tried just getting over her because I know this isn't a healthy relationship for either of us (even though the sex is great) but I can't seem to do it.
I need some help, plotting or something I don't know but I've come the conclusion the only way to get her to be mine is get her husband to leave her or expire.
He's an short guy who's bout a decade older than her, balding, doesn't help around the house or anything, terrible work ethic, spends all their money on pricey aged whiskey's, and he's cheated on her a few times too.
I know his facebook, where he works, what he drives, where he lives, code to their house locks (we'd do it in her living room) and I know when he takes lunch.
My only personal rules is I can't do anything that would hurt her.
>>
File: Captain Save-A-Ho.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Save-A-Ho.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>
I dont' have much to offer for help, but maybe my thanks and knowing your helping two people to find happiness in this life, and a chance to fuck with one guy.
>>
>>17650126

No. Walk away. This is sick and insane.

You can't save someone else, they have to want it.
>>
File: nigger kfc.jpg (116KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
nigger kfc.jpg
116KB, 442x650px
Hire a nigger to rape him.
>>
I know it may seem sick and insane to you, but You might feel differently if you've had to experience dating a woman who was almost perfect for you, just for her to go to bed every night with a man who abuses her.
>>
File: Mom eater.jpg (14KB, 236x287px) Image search: [Google]
Mom eater.jpg
14KB, 236x287px
She doesn't love you dude. You are merely an escape for her.
Don't do something fucking retarded that might be detrimental to yourself. And stop seeing this woman.
>>
Cut your losses for getting involved with a married woman.

If you can't catch the domestic violence in the act, neither will police.
>>
>>17650291

Here's the thing: You can't make her do shit. She has to want to leave, and as you say, she doesn't. Either accept what she wants, or leave her, but don't force your opinions on her life.
>>
I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response saying that I'm wrong, but perhaps you all are right. I might need to see some counseler or something because I must be the one messed up.
>>
>>17650310
OP we are seeing that you aren't thinking straight. You are literally blinded by this woman. Again, don't do anything stupid or indeed dangerous because you can bet your life on it that as soon as the shit hits the fan your lady friend will drop you like a hot potato.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.