/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does friendship exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Boolin.jpg (159KB, 583x366px) Image search: [Google]
Boolin.jpg
159KB, 583x366px
Does friendship exist
>>
Yes. I value friendship over all else.
I will always have respect for past and present friends.
>>
>>17650063
I don't know man. I've been turned into a bitter fucker because of always being more loyal too my friends than they've been towards me.

Except for one guy that has that slavic "back a brother up"-attitude which always makes you ashamed of how far you've slipped...
>>
yes, i don't have many but the few that I do are the best people in the world
>>
>>17650072
how so?
>>
File: 1474599031737.jpg (7KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474599031737.jpg
7KB, 163x240px
it is difficult however it is possible to find someone. Try looking for someone that shares the same type of morals or values that you hold.

Hopefully you and they will put effort into a friendship. post "friends" are just friends with others because they happen to be the easiest to talk to, hangout with, etc.

Those types of people are the ones you need to stay away from. if it looks like they arent even trying to make friends just blacklist them mentally and try not to use a lot of mental resources on them.

In my experiences lazy friends usually are the same people that consider their coworkers friends. sure some coworkers can be close friends, however from what ive seen they are only friends because they happen to be around them all the time and they have no other choice but to trick themselves into liking that person
>>
yea.
you know the weirdest feels with friendships are?
you know how people have the small circle that knows the friend in questions very well, and then everyone else is in the larger circle? (think like, 500 facebook friends, maybe 5-10 are in the small circle and the rest are in the large one. the ones in the larger circle dont really know her well personally. maybe they were a classmate or group member for a semester or something, or in the same club etc.

now imagine knowing her/him as well as the close circle (cause you were in there for 2 years) and then they put you in the large circle. How does this make you feel?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.