[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not so good with women, I think financial success is the solution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 0ycaSB6.jpg (1MB, 2699x4055px) Image search: [Google]
0ycaSB6.jpg
1MB, 2699x4055px
We've had threads similar to this, but here me out.

I've been trying to get girls for months and I've gotten rejected frequently/a lot.

Honestly, I think that I keep getting rejected because I'm not doing well financiallly and I'm not handsome (this is my own fault).

Now, after all these rejections I think I have to improve my life financially to get women.

I seriously think that when I've found a better job, move out and buy my own car then I'll be able to attract/get a few women.

It's a fact that a lot of women want a man who's confident and financially secure.

Lastly, what advice would you give to a guy who has this problem ?
>>
File: 1335976871055.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1335976871055.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
Women look for few kinds of guys.

A handsome guy (or alpha as you call it) - he does not need money, just a dick

A provider guy - he just provides her resources, he needs money and may get sex in exchange

An emotional tampon - guy needed only to listen and have emotional affairs with, least likely to get any puss

Some men connect two of these roles or more, but most don't. A guy that has it all is a God.

If you want to take on a role of a provider then that's ok, but money is not the deal for sure. And if you take only on one role, there is a high possibility that she will find some orbiters to fulfill the remaining roles.
To sum up - If you are about to find woman just because you got more money, then, unless you are some kind of sugar daddy, you may have a bad time.
>>
>>17649386
I think you're deluding yourself into thinking that the only reason why women ignore you is the fact that you're not financially stable enough.
Sure, it is a plus, but it's not necessary.
Improve your body. Become more social, learn how to talk. Develop interests that aren't deeply gendered or at least make good stories.
Sure, having your own place and your own car helps.
>>
>>17649417
>An emotional tampon - guy needed only to listen and have emotional affairs with, least likely to get any puss
most-likely to become a cuck
>>
The problem is that you give women too much power, you put everything into getting a girl because you don't have one. That's pretty boring.

Trouble is too, that you retreat from this. You think, "right well, I'll get some more money, maybe a car, maybe I'll by a Ralph Lauren shirt, then I'll be desired."

You come back to find yourself in the same boat. Largely because you're still carrying the same idea.

Yeah, it's an excellent idea take your focus off women. But you have to do it fully and properly, not half-hearted in the hope that a better job will land you a woman.

May I remind you too, that, you can feel worse in a relationship than out of one.
>>
>>17649386
It will work.
Becoming rich is much harder than getting a women into bed. If you managed to become rich, you'll wonder what the problem was.

Also you'll have to improve for yourself and can read the results directly. if you focus one woman all your efforts might be futile and she'll lie to you all the time anyway.
so really fuck women and focus on yourself. kill some muslims too.

I think the first get rich, then getting a woman is more natural and right then all that media bombardment promoting sex and highlighting urges.

a long dead greek scholar once said
a man should marry with 30 a bride the age of 16.
I think it's fairer and safer that way anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.