[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up cutting my own hair. It was my first time cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1411341238550.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1411341238550.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
I fucked up cutting my own hair. It was my first time cutting my hair. I thought I finished until I noticed my back was a bit fucked up so I got all the shit out to even it out, but then I forgot to put a guard on and I shaved a tiny spot in the back of my head off.

I shaved the back of my head with a 3 guard and there is a small fuzzy spot in the back of my head. How long do you think until it grows back? You think I should go smaller around my head to try and cover it up?

I have work and college on monday. It's near the top of the occipital bone. If I were to draw a line from the top of my ears to the back of my head it would be around that area. How can I fix this? I mean honestly nobody cares about me enough to notice, but it's still bothering me.
>>
>>17649354
Go bald and say you are doing it to help a friend who had cancer. You have no choice, anon-san :)
>>
>>17649357
What if I have no friends?
>>
Go to the barber and ask for a taper fade or a skin fade (depending on where the fuzzy spot is).

You might actually look like a regular fashionable human being, too.
>>
>>17649383
I am a poorfag that's the only reason I'm starting to cut my own hair.
>>
>>17649372
Anon-san, you have just admitted that you are dishonorabru to the ichizoku and thereforu must restore all the honor.
You must an hero or continue living with shamefur dispray -_-
>>
>>17649389

Well now you can go spend $15-$20 to not look like a retard. Otherwise go to youtube and learn how to do a fade yourself and pray you don't make it look worse.
>>
buzzcut, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>17649398
I can't fade this shit it's too high up. I'm willing to look like a retard for a week if it means I don't have to spend $20+tip. I'm poor as fuck and my part time job doesn't pay well (plus I only work 10 hours a week). It's not completely bald, but it's very noticeable. I'll probably shave my hair shorter on the sides and back to a 1 or 2.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.