[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend has no sex drive and says she is depressed. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: t3_5399ew.jpg (158KB, 1439x1422px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5399ew.jpg
158KB, 1439x1422px
Girlfriend has no sex drive and says she is depressed.

What do?
>>
>>17649258
Get girlfriend a therapist.
If she's not willing to improve herself, dump girlfriend and find a new one.
>>
>>17649258
Girls can't be depressed.
>>
>>17649295
Kek
>>
>>17649258
Has it always been like that?
How long have you been together?
For how long is she like that?
What's the reason for her depression?
>>
>>17649258
give her zoloft and adderall then fuck her brains out
>>
>>17649258
Are you dead OP?
>>
>>17649258
Is she on hormonal birth control? The Pill, Nuva ring, etc... They can cause depression and lower sex drives (among other, more serious, side effects).
>>
Cuddle with her
>>
>>17649258
Support her and find help. Depression is serious no matter how small. One thought could spiral and end badly.

I'm the end though she has to decide to get help herself too.
>>
File: 1472784766685.jpg (1MB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
1472784766685.jpg
1MB, 1500x843px
>>17649258
Been there.

She will eventually find an excuse to leave you (may or not be another guy). Solution? Try not to be too caring as she may develop a sick feeling about you and tell her to go see a doctor or a psychologist.

Alternatively, you may want to leave the boat and leave first.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17649773
this.

i have been there too. ex found out she has PCOS and become depressed and distant with me. we ended up arguing because she kept ignoring me and she used the argument as a reason to end it.

i was really caring and there for her but she neglected me. i dont hold it against her although it was such a shame.
>>
Stroke her feminine penis
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.