[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a girl on Tinder I wanna message. I suck at openers and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1448594624781.png (31KB, 89x157px) Image search: [Google]
1448594624781.png
31KB, 89x157px
Found a girl on Tinder I wanna message. I suck at openers and she isn't really giving me much to work with. Here's my best one:

>I saw in picture five that you hang your toilet paper underhanded rather than overhanded. Give me one good reason not to unmatch you

Is this stupid? Spoonfeed pls
>>
>>17649188
>Give me one good reason not to unmatch you
You might get the first part to work but this is waay to provocative.
>>
>>17649188
That's funny. You're funny. Give it a shot. It's all a numbers game, and you just have to keep going out and meeting people. There's a really good chance she won't get it, but if she doesn't, then you don't really want to hang out with her anyway.
>>
>>17649193
>>17649197

I thought that at least the first part was good. Should I tone down the second part?
>>
>>17649213
The other guy is right, it is a numbers game and if you had a lot of other girls lined up I'd say go for it. But if she's the only one then look for something better.
>>
>>17649188
>Give me one good reason not to unmatch you
That comes across really obnoxious. It'd be better if you thought of something funny or charming to say there.
>>
maybe you should put less time into trying to come up with a first message.

vaginas can sense when you took multiple hours to craft one sentence with the support of an anonymous image board.
>>
>>17649231
"I can appreciate a woman who goes against the grain like that"
>>
>>17649240
This is much cuter and funnier.
>>
Just tell her you can give her that original recipe dicking.
>>
oh,you're, fake, in conversations,so, when you go back and forth like that, it's pretty clear, you don't, ACTUALLY hear what people are saying, and sure, you're a liar by anyone decent's reckoning, name this, my owen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.