[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: doctor.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>Have depression
>Average bloke
>meet girl at school
>short
>qt 3.14
>popular
>hot girl in class

>we hate eachother
>start chatting
>she also has depression
>I deal better with mine tho
>we start talking more and more
>lots in common
>everyday talk to her until like 4am
>we start to get very close
>Dont rly like her just want to help her with her problems
>start to like her
>she mentions several times how she is afraid of hurting people so she pushes people away
>she doesnt think shes worth it so she doesnt like to get involved with anyone
>we go out twice
>she messages me later saying she doesnt want to see me anymore and that shes going to push me away too
>Want to talk to her and do something but prolly wont work
>her friends pm and tells me that she was rly depressed and suicidal and that after I started talking to her she got better
>tells me she likes me and thats why she pushed me away

What do I do?
>>
>>17649057
Girls like this are honestly more trouble than they're worth. Just cut your losses and forget her. I'm not saying it'll be easy, it's gonna be hard as fuck and you're probably gonna be hurt for a while, but if you're still in school that means you have more than enough time in your life to meet someone else.
>>
sounds like BPD to me

run OP B)
>>
>>17649071
>>17649077
I really like her tho. And I rly want to help her. I think I can do it. Plus im into femdom and she likes to dominate
>>
>>17649085

look up codependency
>>
>>17649094
Son of a bitch you're right. god damnit
>>
>>17649094
/thread
>>
>>17649057

Sounds like there's a deeper issue she can't get over. Maybe she has a childhood fantasy about some other dude, or she's just terrified of commitment.

Idk, if I was in your shoes I'd be hard pressed to let her go.
>>
>>17649128
Mmm.
I feel I have some similar tendicicies to the girl. A mixture of insecurity, scared of rejection, or fear of being hurt and embarrased by someone. I could see myself pushing people away but deep down wouldn't want that truly.
I think OP should continue perusing the friendship just to see if she can truly open up and wants to be with you but is scared etc. It could be that after the initial fears/ hesitation she flourishes.
But at the end of the day you know her and can judge her better than anyone here.
>>
>>17649057
This is hard, but you have to let her go. Don't abandon her, but tell her in no uncertain terms that you understand how she feels, and you'll be here for her if she needs you. That's literally all you can do. Then, reflect on the fact that you actually had a meaningful relationship with someone, and this is a fantastic thing. Let it embolden you, and recognize that you legitimately dated a "hot girl," and that you have no reason to doubt yourself. Don't think you're above anyone, but fully embrace the fact that you are actually as good as everyone else, because it's true. You're awesome, OP.
>>
>>17649071
this exactly.
>>
>>17649094
Hit it right on the nose
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.