[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: chiweenie-dog-300x199.jpg (10KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
chiweenie-dog-300x199.jpg
10KB, 300x199px
I feel like shit about this one and don't know how to deal. I was getting ready for work and heard a loud crash. Figure, meh its windy something fell. I take a shower and get dressed. Little sis comes to visit and I let her in. She ask where my dog is and I tell her shes around as usual. Mind you its not the smartest dog in the world. I continue getting ready and I hear the worst screams in the back yard. My pops had left a large ladder in my backyard because he didn't have room in his house. I feel my guts churn and run to my sis. The ladder had fallen on my dog and crushed her skull. I'm angry I did not check as soon as I heard, maybe I could have done something, maybe not. I just don't know and feel like shit. I cleaned up the mess and wrapped up my dog in a blanket. Time to go to work. I'm stuck here all night and don't know how to deal with the body.
>>
File: CtkItSoVUAA6s80.jpg (212KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CtkItSoVUAA6s80.jpg
212KB, 1200x900px
>>17648800
Just put it in a garbage bag and throw it in the trash. It's just a dead dog, dude.
>>
>>17648800
Salvage the meat. I'm sure your dog would like to be useful to you one more time. Plus they eat dog all the time in Asia how bad could it be.
>>
I had the fucker for 12 years and lil sis is fucking traumatized. I just feel bummed out. I know its just a dog, I just cleaned up its brains off the cement.
>>
>>17648800
Skin him and make a cool hat like pic related. That would be badass
>>
>>17648800

Your dog should have known better than to use the ladder without having someone hold it at the bottom.

Bet the little fucker wasn't even wearing proper safety attire, either.
>>
I've been looking up taxidermy. The hat is not a bad option. Poor retarded dog. I'm going to miss it.
>>
The only problem is I would need like three of the little guys to make one full size hat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.