[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just turned 18 last august.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tqYx2bk.jpg (45KB, 433x600px) Image search: [Google]
tqYx2bk.jpg
45KB, 433x600px
Any advice so I don't look back on my teenage years with regret and missed opportunities?
>>
>>17648374
Suck a cock, you'll regret not doing when its too late later in life.
>>
>>17648389
Fuck you
>>
>>17648374
Ask out every girl from highschool you were even mildly interested in. At my class reunion, after I was married, I had about 10 chicks ask me why I never asked them out. One even flat out said she wanted to have sex with me in highschool, but was too shy to even talk to me.
>>
>>17648397
If you want to jump right to the sex before the foreplay then so be it.
Can't wait to feel your balls to slapping against mine like some novelty desk toy.
>>
>>17648421
Laugh out loud!
>>
alright I'll share something I was thinking about lately. I'm 27 and I'm going back to school (for the third time) in january to finally finish my degree. When I graduated HS I went to this place called McGill up in Montreal, which is considered a top tier university. Others in my class went to state schools and I rather looked down on them for it. Looking back I don't really know why.

Obviously things didn't work out for me at this elite school where suddenly I went from being the smartest kids in my class who felt very cosmopolitan with tons of international travel during HS, to being surrounded by people just as smart as me or significantly more so, who had experiences and backgrounds that made me feel provincial as fuck.

Anyway what I wanted to get at is that even worse than my opinion of state schools was my sneering attitude towards community college. The local community college was called WCC which I jokingly said stood for we can't count. However I now know that at any 4 year school (even one that makes all the BEST SCHOOLS IN THE UNIVERSE!!! lists like McGill) your first 2 years are filled with general education classes like introduction to english, and the like. If you spend your first 2 years at community college to get all those classes out of the way, study hard and get good grades, then transfer to a state school you just saved yourself a whole assload of money for what is essentially the same education.

If you have the opportunity I also recommend doing what you can to stay at home and commute to school if that's feasible. My parents paid for my college and I was a real entitled brat who didn't realize just how serious they were sacrificing to put that money together. Room and board can be $15k or more a year, no reason to pay for that if you don't need to.
>>
>>17648374
Enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>17648374
Every second, live life to the fullest, life is short. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there, sometimes life is about taking risks.
>>
>>17648374
Dat pic, ugh I cringed so hard
>>
>>17648412
This guy knows what he says. I asked two girls in my class about sex and one has gave me her ass to creampie her whenever i want for nothing
>>
>>17648374
start drinking good beer and fuck some bitches
>>
>>17649483
Noice!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.