[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a 3 week old kitten a few days ago. My current 1 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7460.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7460.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I found a 3 week old kitten a few days ago. My current 1 year old cat treats it (him/her) like her own kitten. Always cleaning it and playing with it. Sleeps with it. Eats with it. Never leaves its side.

I'm gonna take it to the vet for a check up. I'm afraid if I remove the kitten then my cat will become distressed and panic that she lost her child. Do you think my cat will start meowing like crazy and cry at the door cause I took the little one away from her?
>>
She might, just bring kitty back to them back to their new mommy as soon as you can. The kitten needs to be seen by a vet to ensure its healthy
>>
How do you know it's 3 weeks old if you found it?
>>
>>17648002
Oh man okay I was afraid of that. I don't want up upset my neighbors to my apartment complex with the cat meowing the whole time I'm gone with the kitty.

Do you think it would be a good idea to bring them together in the kitty carrier and just pull out the kitty and leave the cat in there to observe? Or will that just upset my cat more seeing that the kitty is being handled by strangers?
>>
>>17648007
Cause when I first got it it could barely walk at all. Now it wobbles around. Plus the ears were a little flatter before and now they are perking up. And the eyes are open so that indicates at least 3 weeks maybe 4. I just googled kitten age prediction
>>
just take adult cat with you in the cage with kitten. good job op being kind to animals
>>
File: Male_Female-Kitten.jpg (9KB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
Male_Female-Kitten.jpg
9KB, 400x312px
>>17648016
btw, its easy to tell the sex of kittens.
boy kittens have a longer distance between the bum and urethra, girl kittens they are closer together.
>>
>>17648008
I think she most likely will be upset either way, let her chill at home and get the check up done and head straight home
>>
>>17648020
good plan. hope you come up with a cute name
>>
>>17648008
The choice is yours though, is just saying my opinion (>>17648020) but it's up to you, maybe it will be better to take her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.