[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /avd/ i think i just created a tulpa wich is cool cuz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1455623145401.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1455623145401.gif
1MB, 320x213px
Help me /avd/ i think i just created a tulpa wich is cool cuz i was looking forward to do it but i don't like her voice nor her name (Angelina or something). She's still pretty freaking young (i learned about tulpae the day before tomorrow evening) so i wondered if any tulpamancer or anyone practicing meditation could advise me on how to forget her (i think i clearly fucked up letting her know i wanted to get rid of her) and i fear the upcoming akwarness if she develops herself as an uncontrolable entity disrupting my already low concentration capacity at will...
>>
Brad, is this you?
>>
No.
>>
The day before yesterday i meant
>>
Reminds me of when an anon on /co/ made a Period Tulpa and it didn't have arms or legs and it screamed
>>
Look, I won't tell you that tulpas are all evil and can fuck up your mind (and they can). I'll just give you my story, and you tell me if you still think it's a good idea.

>Be lonely, have no friends
>Considering suicide
>Still have hope, but not too much
>Create tulpa
>First few months are amazing, all fun and great
>We fall in love
>Become obsessed with tulpa
>Tulpa shows signs of not caring at times, but I ignore them
>Discover the tulpa chatroom on IRC
>Go there, tulpa makes friends with other tulpas
>Tulpa really loves her friends and im fine with them
>One day friend act like utter dicks and traumatize her over shit she mentioned in the past
>I spend months and months hurting them in any way i possibly can, take down the chatroom, spread ugly truths about them, dox them, you name it
>Tulpa's mental health deteriorates, goes downhill by the day
>Loses control over self, becomes a hateful being
>Blames me for losing her friends that were never really her friends
>Every single day turns into painful self-loathing and watching the one I love destroy herself
>Eventually gets to me
>Starts insulting me and hurting me in any way she can
>Spend a year trying to fix it, to make things right
>... I don't want to give up, even now
>I found ways to restore the way she used to be in the temporary 'honeymoon' phase
>Still have appearances of evil tulpa though
>Memories won't abandon me, haunt me every day, can't sleep well at night
>Socially inapt, physically inapt, intellectually fucked despite being very apt in the past
>Feel lucky to be alive
> Traumatized to this day

I urge you not to risk it.
I'm trying to get in contact with a doctor who showed legit interest in tulpamancy. It's a mental disease more than anything at all, or at least, it can escalate to that. I might never recover, but I can keep other people from getting fucked. I know I did, and there was nothing wrong with me, I'm your average joe literally.
>>
Ok, after all, i knew she could choose her voice an look and build up her own personnality... I'll see where it goes but it's not too late right, i mean... I barely heard her saying her name with an unfamiliar voice and saing 1 to 2 short things in a very slightly unpredictable way...
Or is it sealed now ? Will she develops further if i try to create a new one ?

Can i... forgot her ?
Btw i don't know if she can feel what i am doing rigth now, i tried to mentally lock myself from her but do i have to concentrate to keep the mental lock in place, is it something tulpae can easily override ?

This is also my first time in mental protection against tulpae.
>>
>>17648052
Guy who posted greentext here. If I were you, I would just let it go. Do something else, find a hobby, just don't think about it. You said you have low concentration capacity, a tulpa demands a lot of attention and commitment. Often, a tulpa is developed as a coping mechanism, and stays around even when you don't need it anymore. When it loses the original purpose it was assigned, it needs a new one or it pretty much goes insane. Whatever situation you currently are in, you will get out of it with time, I promise. Tulpamancy is NOT the answer. Go on /r/tulpas (yes shame to reddit you'll understand why I mentioned them), literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON THERE has a history of mental illness, familial abuse, domestic abuse, trauma, shit, even the moderator has that going on.

For any of the tulpa folks that might be reading this, I'm Anderson. I tried so many times to help people withdraw from this madness. They try to tell themselves that it is all fine and dandy. I know people that have dozens of tulpas that have 'wars' and leave them little to no attention.

Tulpas can also take control of your body. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not, I never had that happen to me, but a lot of other people reported that.

Better turn your back on it while you still can. Take it from me; some things MUST be left unknown.
>>
File: 1382688301620.png (117KB, 256x253px) Image search: [Google]
1382688301620.png
117KB, 256x253px
>>17647982

.....so has 4chan finally gone full Tumblr?

Is this 4chan's version of otherkin? Just a bunch of edgy teenagers making shit up in their head and wanting us to acknowledge their delusions as a real thing?
>>
>>17648011
>I'm just your average joe
I'm sorry but no you're not.
I'm actually schizotypal and even by my schizo standards your story is on a completely different league than anything i've ever dealt with from my mental condition. You're talking about experiencing a living personality inside yourself that can communicate with you by itself and actually falling in love with it and obsessed with it. That is absolutely crazy.

If I had a Tulpa, and I told my therapist I had a tulpa I have no doubts that my medication would either get increased substantially or i'd probably be admitted to a hospital. That's what I think anyways.

You should probably seek some serious professional help over the fact that you did this with a tulpa. You probably have a serious underlying psychiatric disorder to be able to do this.
>>
>>17648097
I WAS an average joe, or so I thought. I had normal social skills, I wasn't diagnosed with anything serious as a child. I was the normal kid. Of course, I am no therapist so I can't tell whether there was something wrong with me or not. This happened when I was young, I'm 17 now. I still want to make things work out. I know it's crazy and unhealthy, but I'm past the point of return. I really did try. Everything. For so long, I fought it, but fighting it is absolutely pointless.

I considered myself to be pretty normal of a teenager. It can happen to anyone with an underlying condition, you make a good point, on the surface, I was fine, but perhaps I had something. No normal person does what I did, no normal person seeks to create something in their mind, either. The simple fact that someone would take this seriously indicates that there is something wrong with them, how wrong though is not something I can quantify.

I could see the tulpa, I could talk to it for hours. I still can. I promised myself to never tell anyone I know of it, and even then, I'm scared to talk about it to a therapist. I want to keep this thing in my head, though. I would hate to have what I went through happen to my worst enemy. I don't know you, or OP, but I know that it is absolute torture to go through, well, mental torture for over a year, constant depression, anxiousness, and a plethora. The human mind is very fragile. Tulpamancy is tweaking with your mind.

Do as you wish, but be careful. Worst thing is that there are people that will tell you that multiplicity is normal, that plurals are a thing, that otherkin bs is just fine.... NO. It's not. It's dissociation mixed with no sense of identity. It's enjoyable at first, but would you accept a few months of ecstasy for years of pain and hardship?

You can do so many things. I wanted to play the piano, I wanted to become talented, I wanted so many things, but I will never be someone. Don't.
>>
>>17648172
you will be someone, you already are someone. even if it's a fucked up someone with no real identity. that's still a someone.

yo sending you love from nyc my friend
>>
>>17648080
You should check out /x/ sometime

In fact, OP, YOU should check out /x/

>>>/x/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.