[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister is Crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: o-OCEAN-facebook.jpg (654KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-OCEAN-facebook.jpg
654KB, 2000x1000px
This is so stupid. My sister just called me asking about how she could start an online business doing "Tutoring in a sexy outfit via skype". I guess she doesnt want to admit to herself that she is willing to do some level of adult camshows. She is 36 yo and I believe is having a mental breakdown. She had a professional job a year ago but she got fired for failing a drug test. She is living with Mom/Dad and she can't land any jobs. Those are the sad facts.

I felt bad for her and gave her advice on her dumb idea. She would just rage if I didn't. I feel she is at an all time low.

I don't know where to go from here. My parents have tried called the cops trying to get her baker acted. She goes in and out of fits of rage, recently divorced, had trouble with the law, my parents literally moved to Wisconsin to get away from her verbal abuse.

I don't know what to do. My parents are coming home in 25 days. They will kick her out if she is abusive. I believe this will happen. I wont be able to help her because I have no money. She wants me to set up a website for her. She offers to pay me, thats not the issue. Should I betray her trust and tell my concerned parents? I think Ill just tell her not to give up on her job searching. I just dont know what will become of her.
>>
>>17647837
Show her resources for how to do it. Don't do anything yourself and don't take money from her. Show her where to find people who can build her a site. Show her some links for how to get started with paid cam shit. Let her figure the rest out.

You have no obligation to this woman. You may think you do, because she's your sister. But that's an asinine way of thinking, and it'll get you into some shit. Mind your own business and let her mind hers. The people you should worry about in this situation are you, and to a lesser extent your parents, who are putting up with her. Seems like they have a plan to kick her out, though, so they'll be fine.
>>
>>17647851
Thanks. I am a webdesigner so telling her to go somewhere else is hard.
>>
File: 1474514336282.png (56KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1474514336282.png
56KB, 380x380px
>>17647837
Sounds like she was a spoiled piece of shit from the beginning but is now having tantrums because she failed at life. She has to learn how to be humble IMO and now is the perfect chance to show her

Why haven't your parents kicked her out yet? Wtf m8. She is a degenerate who needs many serious beatings.

Camwhore at 36? I chuckled there.

Now speaking seriously, your sister needs some tough love regardless of how dirty her mouth is. She needs to be shown the door by your parents. For fucks sake she is a 36 year old woman.
>>
>>17647924
I know but part of me feels like she acts this way because of mental problems. She is a bigtime hoarder. She is resistant against trying new meds which is unacceptable if she has a mental disorder. You are right but the alternative is her living as a bum. Thats a tough decision for my parents.
>>
She needs mental help. Not a website to be a camwhore.
>>
>>17647933
Meds will never cure her and a therapy needs her consent to work. Either you drop her or you help getting her shit done. She obviously needs some job and self-esteem.
>>
>>17647959
Now i know what people go through to break off a reationship. Ill try to help but fuck, she is impossible to be with. And this might go on forever. Everyone has dropped jer.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.