[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf am I supposed to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
This world is evil and our lives being ruined on purpose
>>
>>17647242
So what, if you have to go then go in your own terms.
>>
There's a woman I would like to tell stuff to before I go so she knows they planned on raping her mind controlled life. No idea where she is though
>>
break out of the conditioning, and show others around you it is possible. Become an exemplar, and drive the darkness in your land with might and courage.

>adv
>>
>>17647333
I need information so I can make the proper choices.

Where is she?
Who has she been whored to in life?
Where do such people live?
Is she aware of what I learnt thus far?
How badly distorted are her thought processes?
Does she have the mental faculties required to realize she's been being used and ruined?

Is it advanced technology or an entity performing effects and mind controlling of both our lives?

If it's technology where is it?

If it's an entity/deity can it be destroyed?

Are there any others on this world who object to what's been done to our lives and humanity?

If so, where are they?
>>
>>17647242
ITT: Incoherent schizophrenic ramblings replied to by more schizophrenics
>>
>>17647456

Could be just one schizophrenic rambling. You never know.
>>
>>17647389
she is taylor swift and she needs you senpai.
she has been captured by holywood cronies who are extracting sheckels from her uterus.
the people you need are any peronis around you.
yes taylor swift is a notorious chan
she is scared thast she will be killed if she names the jewish conspiracy
yes but she is under lazercannon mindops via rf waves and digital prcessors
it is compooers frend
its errywer
it can be named and dusted to the side
yes plenty of disorganized ppl on the interwebz
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.