[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>message crush asking question about thing she mentioned the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>message crush asking question about thing she mentioned the other day
>she seems really excited and we chat for a bit
>she asks "when am I going to see you?"
>respond asking her when she's free
>no response
>still active on fb
>it's been an hour

did I fuck up somehow?
>>
>>17647207

Should've said something definite like "tomorrow, of course". She was waiting for you to ask her out, but instead you basically left it up to her.
>>
>>17647215
well she just moved house so I thought it'd be better since I'd assumed she'd be busy
>>
welp
>>
Doubt it. Just exercise patience. Sounds fine to me. Maybe she's distracted. If you get really nervous, suggest a time.
>>
>>17647350
This. Nothing wrong with suggesting a date and time

You did fuck up though and should have done this first >>17647215
>>
>>17647207
Ask her again, something like "do yiu want to meet tomorrow"
>>
>>17647350
I messaged her saying 'tomorrow?' and no response
>>
>>17647207

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but don't you think she wasn't actually looking for a date?

I mean, do you guys see each other often? Maybe the question was more about the fact that you don't see each other too often and that's it.
>>
Could be a test to gauge your reaction. Girls do that shit. Just leave it until she messages again. Do NOT let her think that it's a big deal to you.
>>
>>17647569
Oh, anon. Why'd you do that for?

Protip; don't let the girl have choice over things. Girls like a confident guy who takes charge. Tell them what they are going to do with you and when. Their answer will still be the same, except that now you look like a confident boss.
>>
I'm gonna fix this shit somehow god help me if I don't
>>
>>17647621
>>17647355
That's retarded. I've been out with a girl twice and each time I asked her when she was free and both times she gave me 3 days she was free. This girl in particular is busy as fuck all the time.

OP, you didn't fuck up asking when she was free, if she liked you she would be happy to give a day. You did fuck up by double texting though, you look kinda desperate now. Just drop it and see if she ever responds.
>>
>>17647639
Just don't send any more messages until she replies.

Some advice;
Try to act confident and assertive. Girls are attracted to confidence.

Don't seem too keen. Make her work for your attention.

She is probably testing you right now by not replying. The best thing you can do is leave it until she messages again. This shows her that you aren't that bothered about it which makes her want you more because it makes you appear confident and laid back. Messaging any more at this point will make you look needy and that's a huge turn off.

Next time meetint up is brought up, don't ask her when she's free. Tell her that you're pretty busy but might be able to meet her on X day/time. This makes you look like a busy guy who's got other shit to think about besides her, and that she needs to work to get your time.
>>
>>17647687
It's not a guaranteed fuck up. Girls who place less value in themselves won't flake as much because they don't think they can do any better.

It all comes down to making yourself appear to have more value than her. If she thinks she can't get any better than you, she will not lose interest and making yourself seem busy and not that interested raises your value against hers which pulls her towards you. Trust me, shit works.
>>
>>17647569
Ball's in her court now. No more messages. If she's interested she'll text you back, if not then let this one slide
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.