[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to "socialize"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: b16494ae5cc63367.jpg (45KB, 630x487px) Image search: [Google]
b16494ae5cc63367.jpg
45KB, 630x487px
Hi I'm 19 and it seems like everyone in my age has snapchat, instagram twitter, etc. They always send pictures of themselves, making selfies (or whatever this shit is called) and talk about unnecessary shit i dont understand like "its the boy" or "harambe died for our sins" blabla. I don't know why people make fun of an dead innocent gorilla, it's just not fun but thats another story.

I feel like I'm the only one who is atleast normal in the head. I can't have fun with the things they do. I'm usually a funny/motivated person who can be friend with almost anyone, but when I see people from my age looking at their phone 24h I feel like they're addicted to this shit. Social interactions happen so rare, if you say or do something wrong, people immediately laugh or giggle at you. When I was 12/13 we laughed atleast together with that and forgot it after few minutes. i also have a facebook account, but i never write shit on there, why should I? People always seek for attention with their 0815 texts they "invented", hell they probably dont know what it's meaning or taking pictures of what they're eating right now.

I sometimes wish I could think like them and also have fun with their social media's and pictures. I'm not a loser, creep, nerd, or whatever, but I dont like how this evolves

I don't think they're stupid and I'm not narcisstic, I just cant understand their joy of that.

Am I old?
>>
>>17647115
Grew up too fast, probably.
Happens when your parents don't really give you any opportunity to be a kid and laugh and play and shit
Or when they die and you have to be the man of the house for younger siblings
>>
>>17647134
Neither of all those things happened to me
>>
>>17647115
I deleted my Facebook account when I was 19 because I realised nobody was saying or doing anything worthwhile on there and it was just a competitive circlejerk of narcissists desperate for attention.

The only reason it might seem weird is because you're not going with the flow and doing the same thing as everyone else. But you just have to remember why you're not doing it - it's retarded.

There's nothing wrong with shunning social media. People have only been using it for about 10 years at a push. Throughout all of human history previous to the past decade, people did not do this stuff. You are normal. Sitting and staring at a tiny screen in your hand is not normal. If you find social media pointless and boring, it's because it is. Important or interesting things are a rare occurrence on social media.
>>
>>17647272
I use facebook like my own personal news feed.

I deleted/unfollowed all of my past highschool friends so I cleared my profile of pointless buzzfeed/unilad/tasty cancer posts and liked all music/filmmaking/production/news pages that I enjoy so I basically have all the news of my interests in one place.
I only have to endure the sponsored posts and that's it, no more pointless dead scrolling through the feed.
>>
I don't have social media and for whatever reason people sometimes act like that isn't normal
>>
>>17647134
That sounds exactly like the shit that happened to me
>>
its because they are bluepill af

when you have had your soul ripped out from you by years of conditioning the status quo fills the empty void.
the red pill makes you solitary or resentful, the bluepill makes you exposed and placid.

its really funny to see how uninformed and scared major bluepills are. that is why they so nervously listen to the orders from their telebox.

>the drugs dont work, they just make things worse, but I know ill see your face again.
>>
File: 1458948017483-adv.jpg (49KB, 958x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458948017483-adv.jpg
49KB, 958x720px
Those people just can't handle reality well enough. There's nothing wrong with occupying your time, but these people really over do it. They can't handle being alone in their thoughts. They constantly search for appraisal and satisfaction through the social media.

You sure as hell arent the only one. There are plenty of people your age who feel the way you do, take me for example. You just see these types of Narcissists all the time, because they're the ones crying and posting the most. It doesn't mean you should act the same, you just haven't seen enough of your type.
>>
Didnt expect so many good posts, thanks guys
>>
File: 1473645464095.png (56KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
1473645464095.png
56KB, 600x331px
hey. i liked your post, pal
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.