[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurricane Nudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I've been hooking up with an ex recently. I have one pic she let me take like 4 years ago when we were dating (it's on my laptop in a mandatory evacuation zone.) She evacuated and I'm riding out the storm. We're texting now, but I've never asked for nudes before. I'm considering "will you send me a boob pic before I die?" Any advice?

Also, the weather is picking up bad.
>>
I bet being in a hurricane is comfy af. And yea, nudes before dying is a good line
>>
Did I mention we are surrounded by evacuation zone? We're on a hill. ~2 hours to impact.
>>
Thanks. And it is comfy so far. It's still ~2 hours away. There's 4 of us hanging out in the living room. Thanks news says expect 3 days of no electricity and Katrina like damages in our county. A "100-year storm."
>>
>>17646866
Are you on the coast? Because then you might actually be in for some scary ass shit
>>
>>17646933
>100 year storm
>it happened 10 years ago
Hurr durr
>>
File: IMG_20161007_121653.jpg (213KB, 1080x1036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161007_121653.jpg
213KB, 1080x1036px
>>17646948
This house isn't that close, but my apartment is one of the stars closer to the river and the area is under mandatory evacuation. The news said we could get around 10 feet of storm surge... Last Tropical Storm was nothing and the river nearly started flooding into a riverfront park.
>>
>>17647023
The last cat 4 here was 118 years ago. In the 1800s.
>>
>>17647033
Hurricane =/= tropical storm

Bye dumb dumb
>>
Why the fuck aren't you evacuating OP?
>>
>>17647037
Exactly. The last tropical storm was nothing and it was about to flood. This is a cat 3 or 4 hurricane. The Wikipedia page for Florida hurricanes says we haven't had any in 11 years.
>>
>>17647039
The news was saying leave by 8am today, but last night around 10 the sherrifs office posted on facebook recommending that nobody go outside at all.
>>
Power still on but flickered twice just now. News say the storm changed track slightly and that its good news for those west of I95. We're a few miles east of I95.
>>
I'm half a mile from the beach but on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor complex. A bunch of pine trees have fallen over and one over the road. I'm good though, it is super comfy, and a great time drinking and playing board games. Plus it feels great outside. Air is 10/10
>>
>>17646901
Seconding both of these statements
>>
I'm here too this is a bullshit as storm this fucker ain't shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.