[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to initiate a 3-way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1463015526492.jpg (108KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463015526492.jpg
108KB, 496x750px
Hi /adv/,

Context:
>been with gf almost 3 years. we live together, very much in love, awesome (monogamous) sex life, strong mutual trust
>both in our late 20's
>we had talked about bringing another girl in the bedroom; she's totally for it, thinks it sounds hot
>one of her friends is really hot, single, bisexual and they have messed around before in the past; made out, sucked each other's tits but nothing beyond that.
>I've always encouraged them doing it; last time it happened I walked in on them on purpose and her friend got really shy and covered up
>It turned me on quite a bit but apparently it was a 'bad time' for the friend and she didnt want to have a kinky menage a trois that night.
>I suspect it was because of a girl she was sort of seeing at the time, and she felt guilty, but if that was the case why was my gf's mouth on her tits?
>I talked to her friend privately before we all went to bed and she said "You're not going to change my mind" but I started rubbing her shoulders, then arms, then tits, then pussy through her clothes - she didnt stop me - and then I said "if you ever feel differently, let me know". we hugged and went to bed separately.
>That was around Christmastime. My gf and I live in a different city than her so we've seen her a handful of times since then. Only once when we were really fucked up did we ever talk about it. I whispered in her ear "Have you thought about what I said?" and she said she thinks about it quite often. At this point she was actually dating the girl I mentioned earlier so nothing happened.
>>
>>17646777

Fast forward to now. The bi-sexual friend has moved to a different city, so I believe she's currently single. She is coming to our city in November for a work conference and asked my gf to stay with us for a weekend.

I can't tell if she actually wants this to happen or if it's just some fantasy that she will never act on. It is feasible that she just wants to stay with us for non-sexual reasons - her and my gf have been close friends for years.

My question is, how can I turn this weekend visit into a marathon fuckfest with 2 beautiful girls at my apartment? My gf is 100% down, I just don't know how to get something like that started with a 3rd person involved. I don't want to come on too strong and freak her out, but I don't want the weekend to pass by with nothing happening either. Any suggestions? Would especially appreciate a female perspective on this
>>
tldr

But my general advice if you're a dude is have your gf ask. If the other girl is down, get a date set. It wasn't very complicated in my case, maybe 15 or less fb messages total to setup the whole thing.
>>
>>17647017

I suppose that's one way to go about it, but it seems clunky and awkward to me. I'd rather be suave about it; get them playing spin the bottle or something on a night we're all drinking, that sort of thing.

There's just something so un-sexy about flat-out asking with no flirting or foreplay involved
>>
>>17646777
I'm not sure if I have any advice but you are one lucky son of a bitch. I'm trying to get my own girlfriend to accept the idea but she's a tough nut to crack.
>>
It's not going to happen. Also I your gf is a stupid fuck for letter you cuck her, and you're a scumbag
>>
>>17647267

Well, I guess it mostly hinges on whether or not your gf is physically attracted to other women. Has she ever had any encounters with other chicks? Or is she mostly worried about jealousy issues?
>>
>>17647285
She is attracted to other girls and considers herself bisexual, but even though I continuously nudge her towards enacting on those sort of fantasies, she is very single-mindedly attracted to me, so I guess in her mind it's still cheating even if I'm fine with it.

Another problem is that she's very reserved about exploring that side of her, and wouldn't really be comfortable with me just sitting next to her in this sort of "objectifying" manner, so I guess we both just decided to call it off for the time being.

Also, as for your problem, I would recommend lots and lots of alcohol.
>>
>>17647295

One thing you could try is dirty talk when you guys are fucking. My gf was hesitant at first, but then during sex she started asking me to talk about fucking other girls, or another girl sucking her tits while I fuck her, and ever since she's been wild over the idea
>>
>>17647325
You wouldn't believe how many times we've done this sort of stuff while doing it. I've made her fantasize about cunnilingus while we make out, sucking tits, the whole thing - but no matter what, at some point after I've pushed far enough, she just reverts into "I just want to think about you instead", and once the afterglow is over she just goes back to being a bit weirded out by the idea.
>>
>>17646777
Your gf is willingly being cucked.
Jesus christ, how unstable and desperate for validation can people be?
If I were your gf I'd probably kill myself for being so beta.
>>
>>17647346
Ah well, it could be worse. At least she's more attracted to you than anyone else. Maybe she'll come around to it one day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.