[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth pursuing any more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fdsa.png (623KB, 569x1704px) Image search: [Google]
fdsa.png
623KB, 569x1704px
Any advice from anyone would be appreciated.

About a month ago I met this girl. She's in my class, but my class is massive so I only met her recently by coincidence. I did a pretty good job of hitting on her/flirting and got her number and asked her out. We flirted a bit of text and agreed to go on a date the next Monday. But before that we ended up going on a compulsory trip together in our class, and we spent most of the two days together, and on the Saturday night when we were alone we ended up making out. We go back to college Sunday. Then Monday she flakes on the date and then ends up sending me a text message saying that another guy who'd she had a thing with about a month ago had texted her saying that he did have feelings for her too. She then told me that she didn't feel a spark or have any feelings for me and that she was just flattered and intrigued by my advances. She apolgized for leading me on, and said that the reason she wouldn't talk to me about this in person was because she was scared to lead me on more. All of this happened in a week of us meeting. She's more or less avoided me since, but I can't really tell since we never saw much of each other before anyways. I just figured that she felt more sure about the other guy and wanted to pretend that what happened with me and any feeling she had weren't there. I figured that she didn't tell me face to face because she knew that there was a spark there and she didn't think she could lie to me and pretend she didn't like me. So my question is, would a girl really do all that flirting lean in for the kiss without getting feelings? And would it be worth trying to pursue her on the idea that there was enough initial attraction/spark that just spending some time around her would make her regret her decision and give me a shot? I didn't expect this shit to happen so quickly, but I feel like it did for a reason. Pic related
>>
Leave it OP. Move on. You'll only make yourself look bad if you keep trying. You did good, on to the next one.
>>
>>17646393
She made it very clear that she's not interested in you.
Why would you want to pursue her when she said that she isn't all that attracted to you? Are you retarded?
>>
>>17646402
Because all her body language pointed towards being interested, but and it seemed like she was lieing to herself because she wanted to give the other guy a chance. I know she doesn't want me to, but I feel like that if I just sort of be subtle she'll come back because she can't resist me.
>>
>>17646723
She told you she doesn't like you.
It happens sometimes that you like the moment more than the person you're living the moment with. Just move on.
Don't be pathetic and cling on a person who make it very explicit that she's no longer interested in you, and probably has never been.
>>
>>17646723
Nah dude. You don't want to waste your energy on someone who jerks you around like that.
>>
She has confirmed 100% that she is not into you. She said it very plainly and could not have been clearer.

It sucks but you need to move along - she isn't the one lying to herself - you are the one who runs the risk of doing that if you let your emotions get in the way of the reality, which is that she isn't interested.

It seems like she was pretty cool about it, didn't try to cover it up or anything. She didn't sugar coat it or try to give you false hope by hinting that she might give you a chance in the future. You need to move on from the experience you had with her, if you want to end it nicely I guess you should tell her no worries and maybe thank her for being honest and up front with you. But don't drag it on and try to change her mind, because that will just make you look bad.
>>
>>17646393
I wish all women were this honest. It sucks to hear but I prefer it to the ghosting bullshit.
>>
No. You were just her backup plan on case the guy she really wanted wasn't interested in her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.